The voter fraud sting operation is real.

I will see it, but HIGHLY dubious. Of course it's a nice story, because it was told by an author who writes the Tom Clancy's series for example.

If it is factual, the democrats are fucked as fucked can be.

Not something anyone would make up.
But stranger things have happened this year.

There are people who would make that stuff up, infowars is one of them. The video has over three million views, that's one reason why.

We will see, but I am not putting any trust into it until I see something concrete. The fraud will be verified through other means though so I am not that sure it matters.

I will see it, but HIGHLY dubious. Of course it's a nice story, because it was told by an author who writes the Tom Clancy's series for example.

Nothing from the Right is ever factual!
You should know that by now!

What a load of BULLSHIT!
You SUCKKKERS will believe anything!
1604736310585.png

fun39.gif

Nothing from the Right is ever factual!
You should know that by now!

Now you are projecting. The media lied and democracy died.

Also, go fuck yourself moron.

Trump must be biting his tongue trying to
keep this on the lowdown.

I really don't think this one is true. Unless Trump is waiting for Main Stream Media to declare Biden the winner, then I can't imagine what else he's waiting for.
This is pretty dubious, although it would be pretty awesome if true. The reasons I can think on waiting would be to finish the counts and inflict maximum damage on the cheating. Or it was Trump's way of trying to preserve the system and allow Democrats the time to back out and do the right thing.

There are people who would make that stuff up, infowars is one of them. The video has over three million views, that's one reason why.

We will see, but I am not putting any trust into it until I see something concrete. The fraud will be verified through other means though so I am not that sure it matters.

Infowars is currently publicly fighting each other over the video.

David Knight (the second largest host of Infowars) says the video is fake and source is a CIA spook trying to discredit Infowars. David Knight is also the host that warned against the Sandy Hook garbage.

Owen Shrueer is still standing behind the video and the source on his segment of infowars.

I"m quite sure David Knight will silently give Owen the boot, since David Knighthas always been the keeper of Infowar's sanity.

The one time Alex Jones disregarded Knight's warning about the Sandy Hook, Alex Jones ended up in court.

I also have myself on video calling into the Alex Jones show and imploring him to take David Knight's advice to drop the Sandy Hook story.

The moment I saw this garbage on Owen Schur I knew I'd wait for David Knight's opinion on it the following day.

David Knight says it's bunk...it's definitely bunk.

David Knight (the second largest host of Infowars) says the video is fake and source is a CIA spook trying to discredit Infowars. David Knight is also the host that warned against the Sandy Hook garbage.

Owen Shrueer is still standing behind the video and the source on his segment of infowars.

I"m quite sure David Knight will silently give Owen the boot, since David Knighthas always been the keeper of Infowar's sanity.

The one time Alex Jones disregarded Knight's warning about the Sandy Hook, Alex Jones ended up in court.

I also have myself on video calling into the Alex Jones show and imploring him to take David Knight's advice to drop the Sandy Hook story.

The moment I saw this garbage on Owen Schur I knew I'd wait for David Knight's opinion on it the following day.

That makes sense, but I still hope it's true. Your theory may be correct or it could be reverse psychology to throw people off.

Fake News CNN right now is working overtime to call this election. Late into the night they hope it's stolen. Not so fast.
Oh yeah the whole media.
That's where the "Trump may refuse to go." prediction comes into play.

That'll cost the democrats so many elections if that's the case. Especially going to that level. President Trump is in the driver seat each day this gets challenged.

I5'
The sting on voter fraud is happening and yes - it is legitimate despite what you're hearing (or obviously not hearing in the MSM).

See for yourself.

Why hasn’t anyone been arrested yet?

Takes time. Reason why these election results on legal votes can last perhaps four more years.

So there’s no evidence to speak of right now? Lol got it.

Link?

But yes I agree it's false. I just find there is no way the government could have organized something like this. They could not even make a website function properly with Obamacare...

I5'
The sting on voter fraud is happening and yes - it is legitimate despite what you're hearing (or obviously not hearing in the MSM).

See for yourself.

Why hasn’t anyone been arrested yet?

Takes time. Reason why these election results on legal votes can last perhaps four more years.

So there’s no evidence to speak of right now? Lol got it.

The sting on voter fraud is happening and yes - it is legitimate despite what you're hearing (or obviously not hearing in the MSM).=
See for yourself.

The hidden story no one is talking about is that challenges to election laws by Democrats started up to a YEAR AGO! Why were they challenging election laws so long ago? Why just in battleground states? How did they know which states would be a battle? Why wasn't the media critical of any of this?

Forum List

Back