The Wall is happening

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Our liberal friends can throw a temper tantrum if they want, but this important infrastructure is being erected regardless.

Trump is just exercising his political will.

Chuck and Nancy can't hold out until 2025 without their own voters getting paid.

The Democrats should really just lie back and enjoy it. If the seize power in Washington at a future point in time, they can rip it down.

Our liberal friends can throw a temper tantrum if they want, but this important infrastructure is being erected regardless.

Chuck and Nancy can't hold out until 2025 without their own voters getting paid.

The Democrats should really just lie back and enjoy it. If the seize power in Washington at a future point in time, they can rip it down.

Cool story Bro...

Do me a favor and wake me up when we get to the part where President Twitter finally capitulates on the issue and starts making excuses, K, Thanks.

There is already a wall where were you fifteen years ago?

Cool story Bro...

Do me a favor and wake me up when we get to the part where President Twitter finally capitulates on the issue and starts making excuses, K, Thanks.
Just about on payday when he can't get a military hop..

Way too early in the morning to be drinking.

The sad thing is that the Democrats were FOR the wall before they were against it. Harry Reid himself made a damning case. And a great deal of the wall/fence has been built for a very long time, Trump merely wants to finish it, so now it has become democratic political theater.

There is no debate over whether we need the wall. If Mexicans by and large stayed in their own country, we wouldn't need it. You don't see mass Canadians sneaking in from the north. The only thing we need now is debate over the DESIGN of the wall---- I'm not so sure I'm totally happy with the latest drawings I've seen. Projected costs for the wall right now are about 2 billion for the steel, not sure about the labor to install it. Frankly, I'd like to see something a lot more aggressive.

Forum List

Back