🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Wall of Silence...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Clearly Israel wants the US to punish the use of gas in warfare....It can see clearly the writing on the wall...WMD are the neutralizers in modern warfare. Israel has nukes and Syria, Iran and probably all the ME countries, they have the -poor nations nukes, WMD or gas bombs on rockets.

She wants America to use its force to nullify the un-spoken truth that WMD or a gas attack on Israel would nullify her hidden nuke superiority.

The hand writing is on the wall, and the wall of silence is deafening.

With eye on Iran, Israelis seek US action in Syria

JERUSALEM (AP) — Behind an official wall of silence, Israel is signaling it wants the U.S. to strike Syria sooner rather than later, fearing that continued inaction could hurt American credibility in the region.

Yet at the same time, Israel appears to have little desire to see Syrian President Bashar Assad toppled, on the theory that a familiar foe is preferable to some of those who might replace him, especially the Islamist extremists who are increasingly powerful in the rebellion.

These contradictory forces have put Israel in a delicate position as the U.S. contemplates military action. In public, Israeli leaders have said little about President Barack Obama's handling of the Syria crisis. But following his decision over the weekend to postpone military action by seeking the backing of Congress, the signs of confusion and consternation appear clear.

"I have full faith in President Obama's moral and operational stance. I recommend patience," President Shimon Peres said in a radio interview Monday, seeking to calm a nervous public. "I am confident that the United States will respond in the right way to Syria."

Israeli leaders have been careful about voicing their thoughts about what the U.S. should do, wary of creating any perception that they are meddling in either American politics or the civil war in neighboring Syria.

On Sunday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rebuked a junior Cabinet minister who publicly criticized Obama. In a radio interview, Housing Minister Uri Ariel compared the American foot-dragging to Western inaction during the Holocaust. He also said American inaction sent a message to terrorists and hostile governments that there was no price to pay for using nonconventional weapons.

Netanyahu ordered his Cabinet to keep their opinions to themselves, stressing the need to behave "responsibly" at such a sensitive time.

But in a meeting last week with the visiting French foreign minister, Netanyahu himself called for a tough response to Syria, saying the world's reaction to the use of chemical weapons would have deeper implications for the international handling of Iran's nuclear program.

Israel, along with many Western countries, believes Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons, and Netanyahu has repeatedly raised concerns that international pressure to curb the Iranian nuclear program has been insufficient.

Last edited:
It was Obama who said that the use of chemical weapons would be a game changer

Clearly Israel wants the US to punish the use of gas in warfare....It can see clearly the writing on the wall...WMD are the neutralizers in modern warfare. Israel has nukes and Syria, Iran and probably all the ME countries, they have the -poor nations nukes, WMD or gas bombs on rockets. She wants America to use its force to nullify the un-spoken truth that WMD or a gas attack on Israel would nullify her hidden nuke superiority. The hand writing is on the wall, and the wall of silence is deafening.
The Yahoo has some yahooishly crappy journos, indeed.

Clearly Israel wants the US to punish the use of gas in warfare....It can see clearly the writing on the wall...WMD are the neutralizers in modern warfare. Israel has nukes and Syria, Iran and probably all the ME countries, they have the -poor nations nukes, WMD or gas bombs on rockets. She wants America to use its force to nullify the un-spoken truth that WMD or a gas attack on Israel would nullify her hidden nuke superiority. The hand writing is on the wall, and the wall of silence is deafening.

I find the article an accurate assesment of Israel's situation right now.

More 'Worldwide Jooooo-ish Kornspiracy' whack-job talk?

( "If we jump on Syria, then we're playing into the hands of the Jews of Israel" ? )

I want us to stay out of Syria, myself, but I'm not willing to go down the Jewish Conspiracy road on this one...

I see this thread headed into the Korspiracies scrap-heap, sooner, rather than later.
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:

I find the article an accurate assesment of Israel's situation right now.

I should add that I don't find pbel's assesment of the article to be accurate--especially him calling the murderous regimes of Syria and Iran "poor nations".

Clearly Israel wants the US to punish the use of gas in warfare....It can see clearly the writing on the wall...WMD are the neutralizers in modern warfare. Israel has nukes and Syria, Iran and probably all the ME countries, they have the -poor nations nukes, WMD or gas bombs on rockets.

She wants America to use its force to nullify the un-spoken truth that WMD or a gas attack on Israel would nullify her hidden nuke superiority.

The hand writing is on the wall, and the wall of silence is deafening.

With eye on Iran, Israelis seek US action in Syria

JERUSALEM (AP) — Behind an official wall of silence, Israel is signaling it wants the U.S. to strike Syria sooner rather than later, fearing that continued inaction could hurt American credibility in the region.

Yet at the same time, Israel appears to have little desire to see Syrian President Bashar Assad toppled, on the theory that a familiar foe is preferable to some of those who might replace him, especially the Islamist extremists who are increasingly powerful in the rebellion.

These contradictory forces have put Israel in a delicate position as the U.S. contemplates military action. In public, Israeli leaders have said little about President Barack Obama's handling of the Syria crisis. But following his decision over the weekend to postpone military action by seeking the backing of Congress, the signs of confusion and consternation appear clear.

"I have full faith in President Obama's moral and operational stance. I recommend patience," President Shimon Peres said in a radio interview Monday, seeking to calm a nervous public. "I am confident that the United States will respond in the right way to Syria."

Israeli leaders have been careful about voicing their thoughts about what the U.S. should do, wary of creating any perception that they are meddling in either American politics or the civil war in neighboring Syria.

On Sunday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rebuked a junior Cabinet minister who publicly criticized Obama. In a radio interview, Housing Minister Uri Ariel compared the American foot-dragging to Western inaction during the Holocaust. He also said American inaction sent a message to terrorists and hostile governments that there was no price to pay for using nonconventional weapons.

Netanyahu ordered his Cabinet to keep their opinions to themselves, stressing the need to behave "responsibly" at such a sensitive time.

But in a meeting last week with the visiting French foreign minister, Netanyahu himself called for a tough response to Syria, saying the world's reaction to the use of chemical weapons would have deeper implications for the international handling of Iran's nuclear program.

Israel, along with many Western countries, believes Iran is pursuing nuclear weapons, and Netanyahu has repeatedly raised concerns that international pressure to curb the Iranian nuclear program has been insufficient.
Did somebody forget that the Syrian regime used chemical weapons on its own people, wiping out 1400 civilians, 400 of them kids?

And somehow, all of this world outrage, horror, and what to do about it, is being caused by the Jooooos?

Last edited:
The Arabs can simply accept that they can't change the fact that Israel will exist long after they are gone.

You meant to say "after they're are killed, driven out, forced into the sea, and systematically diminished via multiple methods by Semitic people who share the same blood".

Roudy, et al,

Yes! Someone did forget.

Did somebody forget that the Syrian regime used chemical weapons on its own people, wiping out 1400 civilians, 400 of them kids?

And somehow, all of this world outrage, horror, and what to do about it, is being caused by the Jooooos?
(COMMENT)

This is one of those Catch 22 conditions. (Damned if you do and damned if you don't.)

Does the US want to be a party to another Iraq-type outcome? Do we ever learn from our past mistakes?

We need to keep our fingers out of the pie. This is an Arab-on-Arab fight. Let them solve their own problem. We'll deal with whatever survives.

The Arab's tried to bite our fingers off in Iraq. We spent hundreds of billions on them. They kicked us out and now want some of us back. Forget it. It is a Catch 22 we need to avoid.

Let the Supreme Being sort it out.

Most Respectfully,
R

You meant to say "after they're are killed, driven out, forced into the sea, and systematically diminished via multiple methods by Semitic people who share the same blood".

Give it up, R. C. You are not good at any of this.

Roudy, et al,

Yes! Someone did forget.

(COMMENT)

This is one of those Catch 22 conditions. (Damned if you do and damned if you don't.)

Does the US want to be a party to another Iraq-type outcome? Do we ever learn from our past mistakes?

We need to keep our fingers out of the pie. This is an Arab-on-Arab fight. Let them solve their own problem. We'll deal with whatever survives.

The Arab's tried to bite our fingers off in Iraq. We spent hundreds of billions on them. They kicked us out and now want some of us back. Forget it. It is a Catch 22 we need to avoid.

Most Respectfully,
R
I've said all along the Arab League should handle the situation but even they are at loggerheads about the matter. A friend sent me this info:

By C. Raja Mohan
As the U.S. President Barack Obama seeks domestic and international support for the planned bombing campaign against Syria, the Arab League has held the Bashar al Assad regime responsible for the use of chemical weapons and called for international action against Damascus.

At an urgently convened meeting of its foreign ministers in Cairo on Sunday, the 22- member Arab League urged “the UN and international community to take the deterrent and necessary measures against the culprits of this crime that the Syrian regime bears responsibility for.” The League also demanded “the punishment and prosecution of all those involved in such a crime at international tribunals, to be tried similarly to those convicted of war crimes.”

Could the Arab League’s apparent endorsement of the U.S. military action, currently on hold, provide the much needed international legitimacy for Obama’s Syrian intervention? Recall that the Arab League’s support was critical in 2011 when the U.S. and its allies intervened in Libya going way beyond what the United Nations Security Council had authorised.

The Arab Divide On Syria - Analysis Eurasia Review

I agree the AL would want the West and the Turks to do the punishing.

Roudy, et al,

Yes! Someone did forget.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
I agree. Why should the US be the only one to save their asses, just to get spat on and cussed at afterwards? If its because of "moral or ethical values" it's definitely not being interpreted that way, in fact, quite the opposite. Plus, its very limited mission, in other words the US is setting itself up for failure and humiliation, by letting the Syrians know exactly what it intends to do. At this point I am against US involvement, in this manner.

Really? Seriously?

You and most Americans are products of establishment conditioning. Half of Europeans, the rest of the world, including the Chinese and the Russians don't believe this at all because it flies against common sense. Assad is winning the conventional ground war and has been repeatedly warned by the US and NATO that use of chemical weapons would signal an excuse by them to get involved. Then a day after the arrival of UN weapons inspectors in Damascus an attack is unleashed? Just because his regime refuses to stop shelling rebel positions, western media portrays him as not allowing teams to go investigate the disputed attack, which we should point out, the NATO allies would not allow Russian and Chinese observers along.

So no, what you are telling are the same blatant falsehoods that the American press and American government has been telling, with, I might add, NO PROOF. There is absolutely NO PROOF that the Assad regime used chemical weapons on his own people. In fact, there is mounting circumstantial proof to the contrary. This is the reason that the Russians and the Chinese have said there will be "dire consequences" should we get involved in Syria. Two time before it has been shown that the rebel proxies were responsible for unleashing chemical weapons. So it seems, once again, they have been caught doing the CIA's dirty work.

For all evidence that is referred to in the article, and more information, as this is just a fraction of the article, I highly recommend going to the source so you can follow this highly sourced piece of journalism. It is unlike the propaganda pieces of the MSM.

Hacked Documents Appear to Link U.S. Intelligence Agencies to Chemical Attack in Syria -
http://www.classwarfareexists.com/hacked-documents-appear-to-link-u-s-intelligence-agencies-to-chemical-attack-in-syria/

The evidence from the Obama administration
It is very important to remember that up until this point – we have not seen any independent verification of the chemical attacks. We have seen horrible, gruesome and heart-wrenching videos showing lifeless children but there has been no independent verification of these attacks nor any credible evidence to prove that the Assad government was responsible for these attacks. It is very hard to discern truth from fiction when it comes to intelligence PSYOP campaigns. It is important to note that this is the THIRD accusation that Assad has used chemical weapons despite actually being in the strongest position currently; the first two were proved to be false. So far – the evidence presented by the Obama administration is “trust us”. Up until the UK government voted not to attack Syria – the Obama administration seemed intent to attack Syria as quickly as possible before any potential UN report could be presented.

And remember – the American government is currently supporting – indirectly or directly – the Al Qaeda rebels who literally rip out the heart of Syrian soldiers and eat them. You can see that graphic video HERE. That’s OUR side.

The evidence against the Obama administration’s claims
There were some actual journalists on the ground however to talk to witnesses and get first hand accounts of what actually happened. Dale Gavlak is a veteran journalist who has written for the Associated Press for a long time; he assisted with a story that eyewitness accounts actually claimed the Saudis supplied the “rebel forces” with chemical weapons and they mishandled them. Mintpress News had that exclusive story HERE:

However, from numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families, a different picture emerges. Many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the dealing gas attack.

“My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” said Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of a rebel fighting to unseat Assad, who lives in Ghouta.

Abdel-Moneim said his son and 12 other rebels were killed inside of a tunnel used to store weapons provided by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha, who was leading a fighting battalion. The father described the weapons as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.”

Ghouta townspeople said the rebels were using mosques and private houses to sleep while storing their weapons in tunnels.

Abdel-Moneim said his son and the others died during the chemical weapons attack. That same day, the militant group Jabhat al-Nusra, which is linked to al-Qaida, announced that it would similarly attack civilians in the Assad regime’s heartland of Latakia on Syria’s western coast, in purported retaliation.

“They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them,” complained a female fighter named ‘K.’ “We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

As I wrote earlier – this is the third claim that the Assad government used chemical weapons; however – we already know the first two claims were lies. The first attempt happened in January of 2013 and leaked documents showed an attempt to frame Assad for using chemical weapons. Yahoo News writes HERE:

The Obama administration gave green signal to a chemical weapons attack plan in Syria that could be blamed on President Bashar al Assad’s regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country, leaked documents have shown.

A new report, that contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence, showed a scheme ‘approved by Washington’.

As per the scheme ‘Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons,’ the Daily Mail reports.

Updated: In fact – when the 2nd chemical weapons attack occurred – the U.S. government said that the Assad government used sarin gas on the Syrian people with ”varying degrees of confidence”. In fact – UN human rights investigators found that it was the rebels and not the Assad government that used chemical weapons. Reuters has that story HERE:

The United Nations independent commission of inquiry on Syria has not yet seen evidence of government forces having used chemical weapons, which are banned under international law, said commission member Carla Del Ponte.

“Our investigators have been in neighboring countries interviewing victims, doctors and field hospitals and, according to their report of last week which I have seen, there are strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof of the use of sarin gas, from the way the victims were treated,” Del Ponte said in an interview with Swiss-Italian television.

“This was use on the part of the opposition, the rebels, not by the government authorities,” she added, speaking in Italian.

Background Context
We have to acknowledge that the United States is an imperialist country. That’s what we do. Being imperialist is as American as apple pie and most Americans don’t really seem to comprehend that truth. An objective analysis of American history since the 19th century has demonstrated time after time that the American government wields its vast military and intelligence resources on behalf of the interest of wealthy donors and corporate interests. This was true when we instituted a coup of the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran in 1953 on behalf of oil interests (source) and it was true in the 1954 coup of the democratically elected President of Guatemala on behalf of the United Fruit Company (source). This was true when the Obama administration pressured the government of Haiti not to raise their minimum wage to $.61 an hour on behalf of corporate interests here in the U.S. (source). Just like apple pie.

As a local Israeli newspaper wrote recently – Israel gave EXCLUSIVE rights to an American-Israeli corporation to drill for oil in the Golan Heights (source). The problem with that is the Golan Heights is occupied Syrian territory that Israel does not have legal claim to; they won this land in the 1967 war and according to international law may not annex it.

There are a few interesting footnotes about this American-Israeli corporation named Genie Energy.

#1 – Former Vice President Dick Cheney is a paid adviser to this project (source).

#2 - News Corp. CEO Rupert Murdoch and former Exxon Mobil executive Gene Renna have joined its strategic advisory board (source).

#3 - Jacob Rothschild is involved in the deal and on the board. This guy is as connected to the world stage as any non-President.

- See more at: Hacked Documents Appear to Link U.S. Intelligence Agencies to Chemical Attack in Syria ? I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists

Really? Seriously?

You and most Americans are products of establishment conditioning. Half of Europeans, the rest of the world, including the Chinese and the Russians don't believe this at all because it flies against common sense. Assad is winning the conventional ground war and has been repeatedly warned by the US and NATO that use of chemical weapons would signal an excuse by them to get involved. Then a day after the arrival of UN weapons inspectors in Damascus an attack is unleashed? Just because his regime refuses to stop shelling rebel positions, western media portrays him as not allowing teams to go investigate the disputed attack, which we should point out, the NATO allies would not allow Russian and Chinese observers along.

So no, what you are telling are the same blatant falsehoods that the American press and American government has been telling, with, I might add, NO PROOF. There is absolutely NO PROOF that the Assad regime used chemical weapons on his own people. In fact, there is mounting circumstantial proof to the contrary. This is the reason that the Russians and the Chinese have said there will be "dire consequences" should we get involved in Syria. Two time before it has been shown that the rebel proxies were responsible for unleashing chemical weapons. So it seems, once again, they have been caught doing the CIA's dirty work.

For all evidence that is referred to in the article, and more information, as this is just a fraction of the article, I highly recommend going to the source so you can follow this highly sourced piece of journalism. It is unlike the propaganda pieces of the MSM.

Hacked Documents Appear to Link U.S. Intelligence Agencies to Chemical Attack in Syria -
http://www.classwarfareexists.com/hacked-documents-appear-to-link-u-s-intelligence-agencies-to-chemical-attack-in-syria/

It is very important to remember that up until this point – we have not seen any independent verification of the chemical attacks. We have seen horrible, gruesome and heart-wrenching videos showing lifeless children but there has been no independent verification of these attacks nor any credible evidence to prove that the Assad government was responsible for these attacks. It is very hard to discern truth from fiction when it comes to intelligence PSYOP campaigns. It is important to note that this is the THIRD accusation that Assad has used chemical weapons despite actually being in the strongest position currently; the first two were proved to be false. So far – the evidence presented by the Obama administration is “trust us”. Up until the UK government voted not to attack Syria – the Obama administration seemed intent to attack Syria as quickly as possible before any potential UN report could be presented.

And remember – the American government is currently supporting – indirectly or directly – the Al Qaeda rebels who literally rip out the heart of Syrian soldiers and eat them. You can see that graphic video HERE. That’s OUR side.

There were some actual journalists on the ground however to talk to witnesses and get first hand accounts of what actually happened. Dale Gavlak is a veteran journalist who has written for the Associated Press for a long time; he assisted with a story that eyewitness accounts actually claimed the Saudis supplied the “rebel forces” with chemical weapons and they mishandled them. Mintpress News had that exclusive story HERE:

However, from numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families, a different picture emerges. Many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the dealing gas attack.

“My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” said Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of a rebel fighting to unseat Assad, who lives in Ghouta.

Abdel-Moneim said his son and 12 other rebels were killed inside of a tunnel used to store weapons provided by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha, who was leading a fighting battalion. The father described the weapons as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.”

Ghouta townspeople said the rebels were using mosques and private houses to sleep while storing their weapons in tunnels.

Abdel-Moneim said his son and the others died during the chemical weapons attack. That same day, the militant group Jabhat al-Nusra, which is linked to al-Qaida, announced that it would similarly attack civilians in the Assad regime’s heartland of Latakia on Syria’s western coast, in purported retaliation.

“They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them,” complained a female fighter named ‘K.’ “We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

As I wrote earlier – this is the third claim that the Assad government used chemical weapons; however – we already know the first two claims were lies. The first attempt happened in January of 2013 and leaked documents showed an attempt to frame Assad for using chemical weapons. Yahoo News writes HERE:

The Obama administration gave green signal to a chemical weapons attack plan in Syria that could be blamed on President Bashar al Assad’s regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country, leaked documents have shown.

A new report, that contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence, showed a scheme ‘approved by Washington’.

As per the scheme ‘Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons,’ the Daily Mail reports.

Updated: In fact – when the 2nd chemical weapons attack occurred – the U.S. government said that the Assad government used sarin gas on the Syrian people with ”varying degrees of confidence”. In fact – UN human rights investigators found that it was the rebels and not the Assad government that used chemical weapons. Reuters has that story HERE:

The United Nations independent commission of inquiry on Syria has not yet seen evidence of government forces having used chemical weapons, which are banned under international law, said commission member Carla Del Ponte.

“Our investigators have been in neighboring countries interviewing victims, doctors and field hospitals and, according to their report of last week which I have seen, there are strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof of the use of sarin gas, from the way the victims were treated,” Del Ponte said in an interview with Swiss-Italian television.

“This was use on the part of the opposition, the rebels, not by the government authorities,” she added, speaking in Italian.

Background Context
We have to acknowledge that the United States is an imperialist country. That’s what we do. Being imperialist is as American as apple pie and most Americans don’t really seem to comprehend that truth. An objective analysis of American history since the 19th century has demonstrated time after time that the American government wields its vast military and intelligence resources on behalf of the interest of wealthy donors and corporate interests. This was true when we instituted a coup of the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran in 1953 on behalf of oil interests (source) and it was true in the 1954 coup of the democratically elected President of Guatemala on behalf of the United Fruit Company (source). This was true when the Obama administration pressured the government of Haiti not to raise their minimum wage to $.61 an hour on behalf of corporate interests here in the U.S. (source). Just like apple pie.

As a local Israeli newspaper wrote recently – Israel gave EXCLUSIVE rights to an American-Israeli corporation to drill for oil in the Golan Heights (source). The problem with that is the Golan Heights is occupied Syrian territory that Israel does not have legal claim to; they won this land in the 1967 war and according to international law may not annex it.

There are a few interesting footnotes about this American-Israeli corporation named Genie Energy.

#1 – Former Vice President Dick Cheney is a paid adviser to this project (source).

#2 - News Corp. CEO Rupert Murdoch and former Exxon Mobil executive Gene Renna have joined its strategic advisory board (source).

#3 - Jacob Rothschild is involved in the deal and on the board. This guy is as connected to the world stage as any non-President.

- See more at: Hacked Documents Appear to Link U.S. Intelligence Agencies to Chemical Attack in Syria ? I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists
The Israelis have been taking peoples homes, so stealing oil is ok in their bible...What I can't believe is that the Rebels via the CIA would kill innocent people to start a War, except to get at Iran, that's why Israel supports a strike and has its Lackey AIPAC mining Congress...

God help us if the Power of Money Politics has become stronger than Morality and peace!

One, the gassing was done by the Syrian regime. Those who say it was the rebels are useful tools.

Two, yes, America is committed to Israel.

Really? Seriously?

Background Context

Nah, the Germans also just released communications between Hezbollah and the Iranian Ambassador in Lebanon, that they believe Assad did it, and it was a mistake. Look it up.

Assad's father gassed his own people, and now his son did it too. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Forum List

Back