The war horse continues; Trump now sending Troops to Somalia Seven countries in 5 yrs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The War Horse Continues; Trump Now Sending Troops to Somalia - Seven Countries in Five Years?
Recent policy shifts within the White House suggest that the US is entering back onto the war path.

Within 100 days of Trump in office, the President bombed Syria, not ISIS but the government of Syria, brought America to the brink of war with North Korea, and now is sending more troops to Somalia. Sound familiar?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

And incase you forgot, or never heard, or maybe never saw it " 7 countries in 5 yrs" GENERAL WESELY CLARK is heard saying it right here

traiter trump.if he ever had any intention of standing up to the deep state,he became a coward and changed his mind and is our latest puppet for them. same as traiter Bush and traiter Obama.traiter trump.

Somalia is of little if no importance. However we have had troops in the HoA for at least a decade. Additionally we (the west) have done a nice job at greatly reducing the piracy issue coming almost exclusively from Somalia.
Military Industrial Complex needs to be fed I guess. Grand plan? Cant understand Somalis place in that.

Last edited:
  • Banned
traiter trump.if he ever had any intention of standing up to the deep state,he became a coward and changed his mind and is our latest puppet for them. same as traiter Bush and traiter Obama.traiter trump.

he's not being a traitor, if more people took the time to listen to the explanations and didn't follow along with brainwashed society who think those who have the blueprint are conspiracy theorist they'd realize the explanations make total sense. but ppl are being brainwashed into believing what they do because THE TRUTH IS DIE HARD in our faces...........when someone can break it down, explain it, mentor it all it all can make simple sense and understandings. And that is all information we are seeing.

Infowars decodes that information the masses are waking up because why he has had an AFFECT on the public and how we understand things now.............>Those who fall victim to believe all the BS about infowars will be the ones who are given mislead information via MSM or an alternative liberal source that is telling the complete opposite............... but explaining this gets old we can only give the information and ppl do what they want with it. Ignore you walking away not knowing real information, etc.

Again he is trying to UNDO THE DEEP STATE why do you think the MSM is bashing him everywhere THEY do not WANT the people to WAKE UP , they want them to continue believing just as you are right now..

I mention infowars b.c. msm is so busy trying to gear ppl away from Trump , that of course doesn't mean we have to agree with everything he is doing either.

Most of us don't agree with this war bs for sure.

he's not being a traitor, if more people took the time to listen to the explanations and didn't follow along with brainwashed society who think those who have the blueprint are conspiracy theorist they'd realize the explanations make total sense. but ppl are being brainwashed into believing what they do because THE TRUTH IS DIE HARD in our faces...........when someone can break it down, explain it, mentor it all it all can make simple sense and understandings. And that is all information we are seeing.

Infowars decodes that information the masses are waking up because why he has had an AFFECT on the public and how we understand things now.............>Those who fall victim to believe all the BS about infowars will be the ones who are given mislead information via MSM or an alternative liberal source that is telling the complete opposite............... but explaining this gets old we can only give the information and ppl do what they want with it. Ignore you walking away not knowing real information, etc.

Again he is trying to UNDO THE DEEP STATE why do you think the MSM is bashing him everywhere THEY do not WANT the people to WAKE UP , they want them to continue believing just as you are right now..

I mention infowars b.c. msm is so busy trying to gear ppl away from Trump , that of course doesn't mean we have to agree with everything he is doing either.

I disagree...I think he has acquiesced to the deep state.

• Banned

Misinformation , and wrong explanations can do that ......................but oh well we shall see in the end.

You should be focusing more on the CIA they are always behind everything wrong. Guarantee it.

upload_2017-4-17_9-32-19.png

yeah i think you are right.I think he is the same as carter who was our last good president we had,at first in the beginning carter had god intentions of doing good things but once got in and found out the president doesnt run the country as we have been taught in school to believe,that it is actually the deep state,he gave in to them.Carter was the only other president other than JFK to try and do the right thing.Like JFK,he ALSO tried to get rid of the CIA but started too late,his last year in office so he did not have the time to implement the plans. I think Trump saw that he could not fight them as he was hoping to and has now given in to them and is willing to be their puppet as well same as carter eventually did.

His actions from the last couple of weeks though show that he has given up the fight and is going along with them now same as carter did who as i said,was the last president we had that tried to fight them.

I only believe half of what info wars says.alex jones is part of the controlled opposition.If he was sincere,he would have been killed off years ago. take jim corbett for example,he IS a true patriot not part of the controlled opposssition and really does want to get rid of government corruption but because he is not part of the controlled opposition as jones is,he has fled the country to japen and does his reporting there cause he had death threats to not only him but his family as well.

I trust sources like him.media bypass, american free press and others cause they are not part of the controlled opposition. they are much more credible than info wars.not that you cant gleen from jones in learnn from him since he does report what the government isnt telling us,but thats all by design.so while you CAN learn from jones,you got to be careful of believing everything he reports and take it all with a grain of salt while the other sources i mentioned you CAN trust.

yeah i think you are right.I think he is the same as carter who was our last good president we had,at first in the beginning carter had god intentions of doing good things but once got in and found out the president doesnt run the country as we have been taught in school to believe,that it is actually the deep state,he gave in to them.Carter was the only other president other than JFK to try and do the right thing.Like JFK,he ALSO tried to get rid of the CIA but started too late,his last year in office so he did not have the time to implement the plans. I think Trump saw that he could not fight them as he was hoping to and has now given in to them and is willing to be their puppet as well same as carter eventually did.
The same can be said for Obama. Now, do I think he is a repugnant Communist who deserves to be thrown off a tall roof? Y-E-S
However, I do believe he was well intentioned during his initial campaign.
This is the thing L.A., everybody, and I mean everybody gets that talk. It takes a bit for some of them but usually within those first 100 days it sinks in real deep..."This is YOUR shit right here" "This is the REAL shit right here" "This is what we might be able to work with you on IF you want to be re-elected" "This is what you will be working on if you want to retire outside of a casket"

The same can be said for Obama. Now, do I think he is a repugnant Communist who deserves to be thrown off a tall roof? Y-E-S
This is the thing L.A., everybody, and I mean everybody gets that talk. It takes a bit for some of them but usually within those first 100 days it sinks in real deep..."This is YOUR shit right here" "This is the REAL shit right here" "This is what we might be able to work with you on IF you want to be re-elected" "This is what you will be working on if you want to retire outside of a casket"

Dude dont even think about putting gayboy Obama in the same breath as carter.Oh and he is a gayboy same as Clinton,makes all the sense WHY he made another CLINTON in his cabinet.the clintons are BI same as him.:biggrin: Obama is as sick as they are which is why he was a big fan of mrs clinton.:biggrin: all you got to do is look at his past before he became president,the guy was evil and corrupt as hell.WHY do you think he resides in CHICAGO the king city of crime and mobsters?:haha:

you havent done your homework on him very well.lol

Dude dont even think about putting gayboy Obama in the same breath as carter.all you got to do is look at his past before he became president,the guy was evil and corrupt as hell.WHY do you think he resides in CHICAGO the king city of crime and mobsters?:haha:

Well...I am not old enough to remember Carter. So he is my best example.

Dude dont even think about putting gayboy Obama in the same breath as carter.all you got to do is look at his past before he became president,the guy was evil and corrupt as hell.WHY do you think he resides in CHICAGO the king city of crime and mobsters?:haha:

well Im not old enough to remember Nixon but I know from enough research he was a sick evil monster.lol Obama was no different than Clinton or Bush who both had CIA connections before becoming POTUS. Obama has ties to the CIA as well.He was groomed by war monger henry kissinger in college,the perfect monster that the blacks fell for hook,line,and sinker that he was all for change with his phony we are change slogan.

The War Horse Continues; Trump Now Sending Troops to Somalia - Seven Countries in Five Years?
Recent policy shifts within the White House suggest that the US is entering back onto the war path.

Within 100 days of Trump in office, the President bombed Syria, not ISIS but the government of Syria, brought America to the brink of war with North Korea, and now is sending more troops to Somalia. Sound familiar?

And incase you forgot, or never heard, or maybe never saw it " 7 countries in 5 yrs" GENERAL WESELY CLARK is heard saying it right here

Good.

Progressives think that it's not evil to send abortionists to Somalia, to facilitate the abuse, rape and murder of women. But it's *evil* to try to stop the horrific nightmare that is going on there.

Fuck Syria, they're terrorists.
GO TRUMP! We make the US great again by holding those who harbor those who threaten us accountable.

Last edited:

GO TRUMP! We make the US great again by holding those who harbor those who threaten us accountable.

I see you are in denial that Trump is no different than mass murderers Obama and Bush and has given up the fight against the establishment and the deep state knowing if he tries to fight them any longer he will suffer the same fate as our last real president JFK so he is now starting a war in syria same as Bush did in Iraq and same as Obama did in afghanistan.

other way around,go syria,fuck trump. Ron Paul has called it what it is,a false flag attack staged by our government.Lets see thats all our government has ever done is stage false flag events.the JFK assassination,vietnam,waco,oklahoma city,9/11,boston marathon,sandy hook,yet somehow all of a sudden they are innocent now? comedy gold.:rofl:

Last edited:

a lot of sheep have been brainwashed over the years that reagan was such a great president and that carter was the worst ever and that is because the CIA media has brainwashed americans about reagan leaving out the facts he got us on the path of destruction of america that he actually betrayed americans and the economy was horrible under him where it was actually good under carter,each president since reagan has expanded on what he got started and brainwashing americans carter was the worst ever because he was the last president we had that tried to do the right then same as JFK,to get rid of the CIA,that was why same as kennedy,he only served in office for one term cause he also tried to do the right thing,the good ones never serve more than one term.

I see you are in denial that Trump is no different than mass murderers Obama and Bush and has given up the fight against the establishment and the deep state knowing if he tries to fight them any longer he will suffer the same fate as our last real president JFK so he is now starting a war in syria same as Bush did in Iraq and same as Obama did in afghanistan.

other way around,go syria,fuck trump. Ron Paul has called it what it is,a false flag attack staged by our government.Lets see thats all our government has ever done is stage false flag events.the JFK assassination,vietnam,waco,oklahoma city,9/11,boston marathon,sandy hook,yet somehow all of a sudden they are innocent now? comedy gold.:rofl:

Meh.

Forum List

Back