The Warmergate Scandal

As has already been pointed out, in size 7 red letters, the e-mails weren't hacked.

The enviro frauds have been ratted out by someone on the inside who has a conscience, and Jay Canschmuck has shown himself for the shameless hack that he is.

MERGED

translation - I have to keep repeating myself in order to make my shit seem true.

As has already been pointed out, in size 7 red letters, the e-mails weren't hacked.

The enviro frauds have been ratted out by someone on the inside who has a conscience, and Jay Canschmuck has shown himself for the shameless hack that he is.

MERGED

sorry Prof. Dud....just going by the link that was provided by you and others...it was written in English -
Hacked e-mails reveal global-warming fraud?

MERGED

sorry Prof. Dud....just going by the link that was provided by you and others...it was written in English -
Hacked e-mails reveal global-warming fraud?
Again, reading comprehension isn't your strong suit...See that little squiggly thing at the end of the sentence?

Were it possible to have negative credibility here, you'd have it (or not have it, such as it is), schmuck.

my e-mails were hacked back in the 90's leading me to conclude that the Lunar Moon landing was a hoax.

Still failed to read for comprehension, didn't you?

Would it help if the sentence "This is clearly not the work of some hacker, but of an insider who’s now blown the whistle." was written in crayon?

LOL I am reading this dopey lib's denial and I am laughing pretty hard. :LOL:

Forum List

Back