The Warmergate Scandal

Rush is bloviating so it must be true.

:lol:

-YOU- appear a little thin in the skin and hungry. Here-This one is on me.
chef.jpg

Chow down...

Those aren't the ones filled with cheeze though ;).

Hey! I tried...:cool:

now it's Rush vs the majortiy of the worlds scientists!

[SIZE=+1]Junkie named top conservative[/SIZE]
The vulgar Pigboy "most influential" Rethug

Link Excerpt:
By a wide margin, Americans consider Rush Limbaugh the nation's most influential conservative voice. Those are the results of a poll conducted by "60 Minutes" and Vanity Fair magazine and issued Sunday. The radio whore was picked by 26 percent of those who responded, followed by Glenn Beck at 11 percent. Actual politicians - Cheney and Palin - were the choice of 10 percent each. Asked to choose from among seven presidents, Americans tapped John F. Kennedy as the one they'd like to see added to Mount Rushmore. Kennedy polled 29 percent, with Ronald Reagan second at 20 percent.

Did you miss the whole "Phil Jones resigned" thingy?

now it's Rush vs the majortiy of the worlds scientists!

[SIZE=+1]Junkie named top conservative[/SIZE]
The vulgar Pigboy "most influential" Rethug
Link Excerpt:
By a wide margin, Americans consider Rush Limbaugh the nation's most influential conservative voice. Those are the results of a poll conducted by "60 Minutes" and Vanity Fair magazine and issued Sunday. The radio whore was picked by 26 percent of those who responded, followed by Glenn Beck at 11 percent. Actual politicians - Cheney and Palin - were the choice of 10 percent each. Asked to choose from among seven presidents, Americans tapped John F. Kennedy as the one they'd like to see added to Mount Rushmore. Kennedy polled 29 percent, with Ronald Reagan second at 20 percent.

Did you miss the whole "Phil Jones resigned" thingy?

Guess 'Knuckster missed it. But that's of no consequence. I suppose 'Knuckster HAD TO comment on Rushs' attack on these FAUX scientists which puts Rushs' assertion to the forefront that this whole issue is indeed a fraud, and has nothing to do with science but is for political control of the world economy.

At least 'Knuckster sees it, therefore attacks Rush. (I'd be disappointed if he and his fellow travellers didn't).

Looks like some of the code is being deciphered.

Can't get to any of the "harry read me" sites on Google searches...Servers busy or crashed.

Some here:

small dead animals: Y2Kyoto: I Miss The Antarctic Ice Cap

November 29, 2009

Y2Kyoto: I Miss The Antarctic Ice Cap
The Great Melt: a pictorial essay from a pilot's perspective. Zoom in on the lonely floating ice chunks while you still can, as ours will be the last generation to witness it.

"On an average year, L'Astrolabe gets closer than 20nm to DDU in the November cruise. Often they can get almost alongside the DDU runway, but as with all averages, there are years like this where the ice was too thick to get closer than 50nm."

Today's featured offering is by our nation's most perceptive and discriminating opinion columnist - Lorrie Goldstein. "Canada, meet Harry".

"Data horribilia" The HARRY_READ_ME.txt file
Posted by Kate at November 29, 2009 1:34 PM

More here:

http://www.torontosun.com/comment/columnists/lorrie_goldstein/2009/11/29/11967916-sun.html

Last edited:
Why would the director of the CRU step down, if there was nothing incriminating in the hacked documents?

Say it ain't so, Joe! :lol:

So much for the credibility of that mythical "90% of scientists"!

8.15 PM UPDATE: The Hadley CRU director admits the emails seem to be genuine:

The director of Britain’s leading Climate Research Unit, Phil Jones, has told Investigate magazine’s TGIF Edition tonight ..."It was a hacker. We were aware of this about three or four days ago that someone had hacked into our system and taken and copied loads of data files and emails."…

TGIF asked Jones about the controversial email discussing “hiding the decline”, and Jones explained what he was trying to say….

So the 1079 emails and 72 documents seem indeed evidence of a scandal involving most of the most prominent scientists pushing the man-made warming theory - a scandal that is one of the greatest in modern science. I’ve been adding some of the most astonishing in updates below - emails suggesting conspiracy, collusion in exaggerating warming data, possibly illegal destruction of embarrassing information, organised resistance to disclosure, manipulation of data, private admissions of flaws in their public claims and much more. If it is as it now seems, never again will “peer review” be used to shout down sceptics.

This is clearly not the work of some hacker, but of an insider who’s now blown the whistle.

Hadley hacked: warmist conspiracy exposed? | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog

Arrest Al Gore if you can catch him while he is flying around on his PRIVATE plane, spewing out co2 all over the world.:lol:

Forum List

Back