The Warmergate Scandal

Did you even read the article? Probably not...

"The first generation of our technology should be capable of harnessing about 70% of the solar energy that hits the dish to produce electricity and thermal heat," says Faiman. With that type of efficiency, Zenith Solar says the cost of producing energy with its technology is close to that of conventional fuels.

At the Zenith of Solar Energy

*exasperated*

The debate was cost effective home sized solar power.

From your link
The price tag for a home-size unit is likely to be less than $20,000.

That means 17 year return of your initial investment.

And that's if nothing breaks or wears out (fat chance).

In other word, NOT COST EFFECTIVE!!!

That is my one contribution to your delusional pipe dream assertions.

Your lunacy is only surpassed by your dishonesty.

No, you are the one who is dishonest.

The guy from Popular Science built one in his backyard.

You didn't read any of my links, did you?

Green Dream: A Solar Power Plant in Your Backyard | Popular Science

MM responded fool.

The debate was cost effective home sized solar power..

:lol::lol::lol: You don't even read your own sources. This gem is in the article you linked:

How much will it cost? How much power can it generate? I want one right now! I sent them an e-mail and am waiting...
See?

And that doesn't mention the cost of the BATTERIES and the CONTROLS.

Another dishonest Fail for Chris.

Last edited:
If this is 1/4 correct a bunch of folks probably aren't too keen on melting ice
Glacier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The volume of ice is so large that if the Greenland ice sheet melted, it would cause sea levels to rise six meters (20 ft) all around the world. If the Antarctic ice sheet melted, sea levels would rise up to 65 meters (210 ft).

Who sez one has anything to do with the other?
They have nothing to do with eachother. I was being ridiculous Dude. Trying to come up with something equal to what someone said about warming up the earth being a good thing. My sarcasm is lost in my typing.

*exasperated*

The debate was cost effective home sized solar power.

From your link
The price tag for a home-size unit is likely to be less than $20,000.

That means 17 year return of your initial investment.

And that's if nothing breaks or wears out (fat chance).

In other word, NOT COST EFFECTIVE!!!

That is my one contribution to your delusional pipe dream assertions.

Your lunacy is only surpassed by your dishonesty.

No, you are the one who is dishonest.

The guy from Popular Science built one in his backyard.

You didn't read any of my links, did you?

Green Dream: A Solar Power Plant in Your Backyard | Popular Science

MM responded fool.

The debate was cost effective home sized solar power..

:lol::lol::lol: You don't even read your own sources. This gem is in the article you linked:

How much will it cost? How much power can it generate? I want one right now! I sent them an e-mail and am waiting...
See?

And that doesn't mention the cost of the BATTERIES and the CONTROLS.

Another dishonest Fail for Chris.

Another bullshit response.

Utility companies buy the electicity you produce, so you don't need batteries.

(CNN) -- Human-induced global warming is real, according to a recent U.S. survey based on the opinions of 3,146 scientists. However there remains divisions between climatologists and scientists from other areas of earth sciences as to the extent of human responsibility.

A survey of more than 3,000 scientists found that the vast majority believe humans cause global warming.
Against a backdrop of harsh winter weather across much of North America and Europe, the concept of rising global temperatures might seem incongruous.

However the results of the investigation conducted at the end of 2008 reveal that vast majority of the Earth scientists surveyed agree that in the past 200-plus years, mean global temperatures have been rising and that human activity is a significant contributing factor in changing mean global temperatures.

The study released today was conducted by academics from the University of Illinois, who used an online questionnaire of nine questions. The scientists approached were listed in the 2007 edition of the American Geological Institute's Directory of Geoscience Departments.

Two questions were key: Have mean global temperatures risen compared to pre-1800s levels, and has human activity been a significant factor in changing mean global temperatures?

About 90 percent of the scientists agreed with the first question and 82 percent the second.

The strongest consensus on the causes of global warming came from climatologists who are active in climate research, with 97 percent agreeing humans play a role.

Surveyed scientists agree global warming is real - CNN.com

:rolleyes:

Coming from people that swallow whole misinformation on a message board your criticism of Chris is a riot.

No, you tend to avoid reading the truth.

That is why you are ignorant.

Back to topic:
Climategate: Follow the Money

Back to the topic...

CO2 causes the earth to retain heat...

Surveyed scientists agree global warming is real - CNN.com

That's not science, that an opinion poll.

The Science tells us even though there's been a de minimus, almost imperceptible increase in the atmospheric trace element CO2, overall temperatures continue to decline

rawsolar.jpg
How well's that work at 4am on a January morning in Minnesota when the outside air temp is down to -20? Gonna keep that water warm for a shower?

Viable and easy, my ass. Get back to me when you have the arctic tested version.

Back onto the topic that Chris is so desperately and obviously.. :lol: trying to deflect.

The Mann Correction Vector. :lol: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• $Mann Correction Vector.JPG
    $Mann Correction Vector.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 30

Forum List

Back