The Warmergate Scandal

global-warming-policy-sac04.jpg

Did you read?
The complete installation of the system on a 45' monopole tower cost me about $13,500.
That's a 12 year payout for me, how about you? You really wanna invest 13 grand and not see a return for 12 years?

The author also didn't mention batteries or controls.

You fail again!:lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry little Marauder, it will only hurt for a little while.

I feel sorry for you. No stones at all.

Don't worry little Marauder, it will only hurt for a little while.
That's correct, my sides which are aching right now from laughing at your failed ass will eventually stop hurting.
I feel sorry for you. No stones at all.
Coming from you that is a complement.

Did you even bother to read your own links? The only one that had a cost number associated with it also had the guy saying his payout might be 7-8 years for the fucking junk. Will it even last that long?

You have been:
owned0gr.jpg

That's Chris's modus operandi...if you hand him his ass in a debate, he cut-n-pastes 20 crap links and claims victory.

From 1-13-09:

Yes it is but Chris is impervious to facts and reason.

You shouldn't waste you're time.

After he was pounded mercilessly by fact after fact until my hands were sore, proving every one of his fabrications false using his own sources, when he came to, he looked up from the puddle of his blood, piss and vomit to proclaim:

"I won...I deflected every blow with my face."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ents-for-supporting-gun-ownership-rights.html

First off, there weren't any "hackers." The massive zip file containing the emails and the code was released by this guy:

Keith Briffa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ken Briffa confessed to releasing the emails? Link?
Excellent! Someone is actually reading posts and paying a modicum of attention! You're the FIRST one Ravi!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/dude-with-midnight-marauder.html
That's your link...a conversation between you and Dud??? And none of your fellow conspiracy theorists called you on it. TOO FUCKING FUNNY!!!

Thanks for the laugh but I actually feel embarrassed for you.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You link to a guy who built a tiny wind generator -- that would only serve 1/50th of my electric needs which are really small, and who built it because there was NO utility service on his remote land among the jackrabbits, and you think it somehow makes your original point?

News flash: It doesn't!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stop it, taking Tylenol for my hurt sides already! And you have to be getting really tired of uprooting and moving the goalposts every five minutes!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ken Briffa confessed to releasing the emails? Link?
Excellent! Someone is actually reading posts and paying a modicum of attention! You're the FIRST one Ravi!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/dude-with-midnight-marauder.html
That's your link...a conversation between you and Dud??? And none of your fellow conspiracy theorists called you on it. TOO FUCKING FUNNY!!!

Thanks for the laugh but I actually feel embarrassed for you.

:lol::lol::lol:
You failed to see the significance of it, or chose not to do so.

At least YOU alone are paying attention and at least reading. Can't say that for the other dingbats.

The Z-10 idea is pretty simple. It is almost like having one of the old satellite dishes in your back yard.

Too bad little Marauder doesn't understand technology.

The Z-10 idea is pretty simple. It is almost like having one of the old satellite dishes in your back yard.

Too bad little Marauder doesn't understand technology.
The Z-10 might make a nice water heater. On sunny days.

Too bad little Chrissy is too stupid to understand the meaning of the word "viable."

Forum List

Back