The Warmergate Scandal

This scandal involves more than 60 gigs of e-mails written in English and over 70 gigs of FORTRAN code yet to be deciphered, not just a chunk of paper with three letters scrawled on it.

But I suppose you're still waiting for Michael Mann to come out and declare "I'm not a crook", huh?

No, but the obvious isn't always the answer. Again, recent stuff in the last week should show that.

I'm just not jumping to conclusions quickly. Do you care to answer my question or are you going to insult me as well?

Except I don't know the answer to or any opinion on it.
Start a fucking thread on it then, instead of using it to deflect and derail others threads!

THIS fucking thread is about the Warmergate scandal, not about your pet glacier that died!

Fucking hack.

Hey, stupid fuck. I have READ all the emails, and studied the codes released. I have read and bookmarked almost every media and print article on this, and also a couple of dozen blog posts. Have you even attempted to study this?

Didn't think you had.

Bone up on the subject, perchance to be able to have useful and meaningful dialogue on it.

Except I have never stated whether the emails were right or wrong. In fact, all I asked was a question and you flip out on me like a child who's toy got taken away.

Good to know someone has the time to do all that, I don't. Why? Too busy learning in college. So when I come on here, attempting to get both sides opinion to make my own conclusion, I get bitched out by someone like you.

This is why I usually stay out of the Environment forum, too much emotions running high and being taken out in the wrong places.

This scandal involves more than 60 gigs of e-mails written in English and over 70 gigs of FORTRAN code yet to be deciphered, not just a chunk of paper with three letters scrawled on it.

But I suppose you're still waiting for Michael Mann to come out and declare "I'm not a crook", huh?

No, but the obvious isn't always the answer. Again, recent stuff in the last week should show that.

I'm just not jumping to conclusions quickly. Do you care to answer my question or are you going to insult me as well?
The obvious as spoken by the malefactors themselves?

Do you have any idea how much you sound like a Nixionoid from 1973?

I can insult you , though, if it'll make you feel better.

THIS fucking thread is about the Warmergate scandal, not about your pet glacier that died!

Fucking hack.

I figured this was about global warming, especially since this what this thread has become.

However, you could of asked nicely and suggested to start a new thread. However, that seems to take too much effort for you to act like a normal human being without a stick up your ass.

The obvious as spoken by the malefactors themselves?

Do you have any idea how much you sound like a Nixionoid from 1973?

I can insult you , though, if it'll make you feel better.

:eusa_eh:

You've already decided that asking me politely to make a new thread about it or answering my legitimate question is too much effort.

I didn't realize not jumping to conclusions make me sound like a Nixionoid. Nice to know, don't like that someone doesn't go lock step with you, you insult them.

Last edited:
You're such a fucking deluded idiot, I don't know why I am wasting my time but here goes:

"Cost efficient" over how long of a term of payout? 10? 15? 20-25 years?

The up-front capital invested is amortized out over time, by supposedly lower utility bills, tax breaks and incentives. You're telling ME that with my monthly electric bill of $100 a month average that I'm really gonna see a return on solar panels, batteries, controls and a windmill in under 20 fucking YEARS?

It is NOT cost effective!

Of course it is...

In a country that ranks among the world’s highest for average number of sunny days per year, solar energy has long been seen as a key natural resource here.

All the more fitting that on the eve of its Independence Day Israel launched what it said was the first solar farm of its kind, billed as a breakthrough that will make it affordable to reduce reliance on fossil fuels.

The technology, a system of rotating dishes made up of mirrors, is capable of harnessing up to 75 percent of incoming sunlight – roughly five times the capacity of traditional solar panels. In addition, using mirrors to reduce the number of photovoltaic cells needed, it makes the cost of solar energy roughly comparable to fossil fuels.

In Israel, solar power that won’t need subsidies | csmonitor.com
You move the goalposts again.... This time from home use to industrial use.

See what a hack you are yet?

Keep trying....the you could build a system based on the Zenith Solar Z-10 that would fit in your backyard.

Busted!

ZenithSolar >75% Efficiency in the Field > Products

Hey, stupid fuck. I have READ all the emails, and studied the codes released. I have read and bookmarked almost every media and print article on this, and also a couple of dozen blog posts. Have you even attempted to study this?

Didn't think you had.

Bone up on the subject, perchance to be able to have useful and meaningful dialogue on it.

Except I have never stated whether the emails were right or wrong. In fact, all I asked was a question and you flip out on me like a child who's toy got taken away.
You asked a OFF TOPIC bullshit DEFLECTION question, pissant puke.
So when I come on here, attempting to get both sides opinion to make my own conclusion, I get bitched out by someone like you.
You attempted NO SUCH THING! You are just fucking LYING now!
This is why I usually stay out of the Environment forum, too much emotions running high and being taken out in the wrong places.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your little butthurt ass excepted, of course. :rofl:

Take some TIME to study this controversy. Dude made a very nice sticky thread just for folks such as yourself, who make the lameass excuses like "I can't read through all these moonbat posts to find out what's being talked about..."

You make the lame fucking excuse even though you KNOW the sticky thread exists! :rofl:

Of course it is...

In a country that ranks among the world’s highest for average number of sunny days per year, solar energy has long been seen as a key natural resource here.

All the more fitting that on the eve of its Independence Day Israel launched what it said was the first solar farm of its kind, billed as a breakthrough that will make it affordable to reduce reliance on fossil fuels.

The technology, a system of rotating dishes made up of mirrors, is capable of harnessing up to 75 percent of incoming sunlight – roughly five times the capacity of traditional solar panels. In addition, using mirrors to reduce the number of photovoltaic cells needed, it makes the cost of solar energy roughly comparable to fossil fuels.

In Israel, solar power that won’t need subsidies | csmonitor.com

Keep trying....the you could build a system based on the Zenith Solar Z-10 that would fit in your backyard.

Busted!

What would be the payout? Do you know?

You fail miserably, again.

You make the lame fucking excuse even though you KNOW the sticky thread exists! :rofl:

The sticky thread doesn't answer my question. You do in fact realize you could of asked me nicely to make a new thread, instead of acting like someone who's cereal was pissed in.

Busted!

Are you joking?

Did you read the article or are you just throwing shit against the wall to see if it will stick?

The technology is here and now. It's just a question of using it.

Robert, just shut the fuck up. You're embarassing yourself massively.

Ironic, coming from the man who has had a meltdown over the last several posts over a simple question. Now, do you have anything to say, or are you going to repeat yourself like a broken record?

Busted!

Are you joking?

Did you read the article or are you just throwing shit against the wall to see if it will stick?
NO pricing. Therefore there is NO way to know how many years the payout would be. You continue to just try to baffle with bullshit, because you cannot dazzle with brilliance.
No, it is a question of, IS IT ECONOMICALLY FEASIBLE AND VIABLE. The panels, the batteries, the controls, the installation, ALL are capital investments. How long before I start to see a return on the investment? 15? 20? 25 years?

By then I am REPLACING panels and batteries!

C'mon now, nitwit. Try to stay at least on the same playing field.

Robert, just shut the fuck up. You're embarassing yourself massively.

Ironic, coming from the man who has had a meltdown over the last several posts over a simple question.
1.) It's not a "meltdown" or anything close to it. Bitch-slapping a little weak bitch like you isn't a "meltdown." 2.) It wasn't a "simple question" it was a bullshit, off-topic one you posed while calling others moonbats. And when I pointed out the irony, you got all butthurt.

Now go play, little boy.

Are you joking?

NO pricing. Therefore there is NO way to know how many years the payout would be. You continue to just try to baffle with bullshit, because you cannot dazzle with brilliance.
No, it is a question of, IS IT ECONOMICALLY FEASIBLE AND VIABLE. The panels, the batteries, the controls, the installation, ALL are capital investments. How long before I start to see a return on the investment? 15? 20? 25 years?

Try to admit defeat. Oh wait, you insulted me, that's your wait of admiting you lost...

Founded in 1999 as First Solar Holdings, LLC), in Phoenix, Arizona, the company has since taken the nation by storm, expanding production overseas and selling panels in the EU in a marketplace where government subsides promise the largest reward.

But that is changing, with the EU’s two largest solar aficionados (Germany and Spain) cutting back their subsidies in the wake of persistent recession. So First Solar, whose Q3 stock took a hit on worldwide projections of stockpiled solar panels and lower prices for silicon chips, is pulling in its wings and ramping up locally.

First Solar recently spent $100 million to boost the capacity of its Perrysburg, Ohio solar panel production facility, adding a fourth production line that will make the total capacity 2.8 million panels a year (up from 2 million) beginning in March of 2010. The facility also adds office space and research center, expected to create 140 new jobs.

First Solar also manufactures in Germany and Malaysia, and – as one of the most respected solar companies in the nation – was added to the Standard &Poor’s Index in October. The S&P is a stock market analytics tool like the Dow Jones and NASDAQ, comprised of leading U.S. companies.

On Feb. 24, First Solar announced that it had brought manufacturing costs for solar panels down to $1 per watt, down from $3 over the past four years, a feat it accomplished by increasing production 50-fold.

The company, which expanded from production into rooftop solar, and then into utility-scale solar, has 1.3 gigawatts of solar electricity either on the ground or ready to launch; this, in spite of the fact that total U.S. production (1.6 gigawatts) ranks fourth globally, behind Germany, Spain and Japan.

First Solar Ramps up Solar Panel Production, Eyes China | Cooler Planet News

Are you joking?

Try to admit defeat.
There's no need for that at all, except on your end. Because you are still yet to show us even ONE example of what you originally claimed -- that home solar and a windmill is cost effective.

Hint: It's not, until cap and trade passes. This will artificially inflate everyone's utility bills, making home "green" technologies appear to be almost viable. And that's the goal of it.

Once again: My electric bill averages $100 a month. My house is all electric as well. So, how long of a payout would I have on installing solar and a windmill?

Either answer or just shut the fuck up. I have done the research for MY particular situation, and in doing so even created an amortization chart for others to use. This shit is NOT viable unless you enjoy a 10-25 year payout on your fucking investment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back