The Washington Redskins will now be....that's right...

Fuck the pandering social justice pussy ass bitches redskins.

Fuck the entire NFL honestly. I hear commercials on SiriusXM everyday "the NFL leads the fight for racial justice". First time I heard that and saw a Bengals inzone that had shit about racial justice written on it I turned off NFL games and have never watched one again. Infact I hope the fucking Bengals lose the Superbowl so badly they quit the game by half time because they are so far behind.
I hear curling is all white.

Would be better for you.

70% of NFL players are black.

For the life of me, I don't know who supports this league that kneels for the National Anthemn and touts 'end Racism'.

It appears that they embody the Democrats through America's ages!!
Stop watching and commenting then cracker.

BTW how were the NFL TV ratings in 2021?

Should have called them the Washington Lyin' Kenyans, and hired Obama as the mascot. He's been out of work for a while and likes the spotlight, and he lives in the area as well.

Should have called them the Washington Lyin' Kenyans, and hired Obama as the mascot. He's been out of work for a while and likes the spotlight, and he lives in the area as well.
Damn polish boi.

You off your game today?

Boring

Are you even trying?
Tampering with football makes these jerks madder than anything else. When Kaepernick when down on one knee it was like he was placing that knee right on their nut sacks. It's just a kid's game played by grown men but apparently it's the right's Achilles heel.

Tampering with football makes these jerks madder than anything else. When Kaepernick when down on one knee it was like he was placing that knee right on their nut sacks. It's just a kid's game played by grown men but apparently it's the right's Achilles heel.
If you're a football fan watch the game not pregame.

If you're a football fan watch the game not pregame.
I couldn't care less about watching football or sports in general. Sitting like a lump on the couch watching other people exercise has to be the most American thing ever.

I couldn't care less about watching football or sports in general. Sitting like a lump on the couch watching other people exercise has to be the most American thing ever.
Do people who watch soccer play soccer at the same time?

The NFL lost so many viewers for that shit because we don't watch football for politics. Football is supposed to be an escape from the bullshit, but you motherfucking pieces of shit can't help but ruin everything. That's why we need to exterminate you.

Forum List

Back