The way to keep burkini's off the beaches

What are Muslims doing on beaches filled with various stages of nudity, in the first place?

Maybe those things which are done by the others. Swimming is usually the primary goal.

You can establish beaches for Muslims only. You already know about the pros and cons of such a move, I suppose.

Wouldn't it resolve the issue?

I don't know how they can bear to see all that naked flesh.

It depends on what you consider as the ‘issue’. Establishing Muslim-only beaches has two significant flaws – you create no-go zones for non-Muslims and halt a possible assimilation of Muslims into the society.

Only for beach activities.

Brighton, UK has a nudist beach. And the nudists, when they wear clothes, are assimilated into society.

You compare weight with length. The nudists primarily share the Western mentality and have no problems integrating into the Western society because they are the Western society. Muslims are quite different story.

I know. I've been experiencing some of that just lately.

Maybe those things which are done by the others. Swimming is usually the primary goal.

You can establish beaches for Muslims only. You already know about the pros and cons of such a move, I suppose.

It depends on what you consider as the ‘issue’. Establishing Muslim-only beaches has two significant flaws – you create no-go zones for non-Muslims and halt a possible assimilation of Muslims into the society.

Brighton, UK has a nudist beach. And the nudists, when they wear clothes, are assimilated into society.

You compare weight with length. The nudists primarily share the Western mentality and have no problems integrating into the Western society because they are the Western society. Muslims are quite different story.

What have you been experiencing?

What have you been experiencing?

A sort of control freakery and sense of entitlement.

What are Muslims doing on beaches filled with various stages of nudity, in the first place?

They already have Muslim only beaches. They are any beaches im Islamic countries.

People ride the double decker buses up and down the Brighton sea front, just so they can gawp over the wall at the nudist beach.

Another reason to close those beaches.

As sex involves fantasy and imagination, I posit that the burka stimulates these conditions even more. I read a book about it once. (I'm surprised the author didn't get a Fatwa)

He described how his lukewarm relationship with his girlfriend received an explosive boost after her conversion to Islam, and she chose to cloak herself in shimmering flowing black. There's a hilarious scene in which he follows her all over Hampstead Heath, turned on beyond belief by the rear view of the undulating burka.

They already have Muslim only beaches. They are any beaches im Islamic countries.

It is great, but the only problem with this is the fact that Muslims live not only in Islamic countries.

I'm stunned to discover anyone believes people don't have a right to wear whatever garments they wish on a beach.

They might pull out AK47 or rocket launcher. Cant take that risk. Go to a muslim country where blowing up humans is normal day-day stuff. Yawn. Thats all.....

I saw a new peek-a-boo burkini in the "bookstore" for the quick hitter. They ain't only going to the beach for wet feet.

I find it odd that there are those who say a woman who wears sluttish clothing contributes to her own rape but that something as sexless as a burkini is deemed improper? Sorry; I don't see any reason to ban the burkini. In fact in a land with the highest melanoma rate in the world I would find them downright sensible!!

Greg

It's improper because it's a tool of oppression that represents a lifelong of brainwashing.
You and other conservatives are in no position to determine what is nor is not ‘improper.’

But you’ll do in anyway, the consequence of your arrogance, ignorance, fear, bigotry, and hate.

Improper = oppression of women

If you disagree than please let me know.

It's a swimsuit.

Greg

Same as adolescent blokes have always done I suppose. Oh; the sheilas? Getting in for a swim I suppose. Playing in the sand with or without the kids.

Greg

Qvla5sT.jpg
Further evidence of the bigotry and hate common to most on the right.

Relax Francis. It's a photo of women in bikini's at the beach.
....and their liberal hubbies or boyfriends.

Greg

I don't agree with pubic displays of nudity!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back