The way to keep burkini's off the beaches

People ride the double decker buses up and down the Brighton sea front, just so they can gawp over the wall at the nudist beach.

Another reason to close those beaches.

As sex involves fantasy and imagination, I posit that the burka stimulates these conditions even more. I read a book about it once. (I'm surprised the author didn't get a Fatwa)

He described how his lukewarm relationship with his girlfriend received an explosive boost after her conversion to Islam, and she chose to cloak herself in shimmering flowing black. There's a hilarious scene in which he follows her all over Hampstead Heath, turned on beyond belief by the rear view of the undulating burka.

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!! lol

Greg

What are Muslims doing on beaches filled with various stages of nudity, in the first place?

Maybe those things which are done by the others. Swimming is usually the primary goal.

You can establish beaches for Muslims only. You already know about the pros and cons of such a move, I suppose.

They already have Muslim only beaches. They are any beaches im Islamic countries.

It is great, but the only problem with this is the fact that Muslims live not only in Islamic countries.

there is a standard of how you dress at the beach. The standard is not cover up everything except your eye balls .

What beach will you be visiting, might I ask?

None. I find detailed the beach to generally be full of morons and immoral idiots.

Not so. I grew up near a tourist beach in Oz and never saw anyone copulating on the beach. They would have been arrested!!! Everyone I knew went for the water, the waves and associated beach sports. The bird watching was done at the pubs up the road. And yes; I am sure there were some indecent among the throng. But many more families and kids.

Greg

Not so. I grew up near a tourist beach in Oz and never saw anyone copulating on the beach. They would have been arrested!!! Everyone I knew went for the water, the waves and associated beach sports. The bird watching was done at the pubs up the road. And yes; I am sure there were some indecent among the throng. But many more families and kids.

The public beaches I've seen here in New England are generally covered with drunk morons, screaming kids, and morons trying to act tough. I can go to the local park if I want that. It's not my idea of a good time.

The public beaches I've seen here in New England are generally covered with drunk morons, screaming kids, and morons trying to act tough. I can go to the local park if I want that. It's not my idea of a good time.

If the water is not the attraction then why go in the first place? The beaches here are beautiful and I swim...swam...a lot when I was younger. Took the family when they were littler as well; very fond memories indeed. But hey; I may not know that the beaches in New England may be polluted, cold and stony/muddy.

surfersparadise.jpg

Come on over; plenty to do. I have a spare bike for riding along the bikeways next to the beach.

http://www.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/thegoldcoast/gold-coast-beaches-154.html

Gold Coast Places to See - Precincts - Beaches - Hinterland - Queensland, Australia

What are Muslims doing on beaches filled with various stages of nudity, in the first place?

Maybe those things which are done by the others. Swimming is usually the primary goal.

You can establish beaches for Muslims only. You already know about the pros and cons of such a move, I suppose.

They already have Muslim only beaches. They are any beaches im Islamic countries.

It is great, but the only problem with this is the fact that Muslims live not only in Islamic countries.

there is a standard of how you dress at the beach. The standard is not cover up everything except your eye balls .

Standard? Who established this standard?

We need more piggies everywhere!

They can save us from Islam!

Especially the ones with spots.
I am having bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Bacon is one of my favorite meats.

I am so glad that St. Paul reinvented Christianity and took out all the Jewish rules which have also morphed into Muslim rules as well regarding pigs, pork, ham and bacon.

We need more piggies everywhere!

They can save us from Islam!

Especially the ones with spots.
I am having bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Bacon is one of my favorite meats.

I am so glad that St. Paul reinvented Christianity and took out all the Jewish rules which have also morphed into Muslim rules as well regarding pigs, pork, ham and bacon.

The rules are meant to remind you you can't have everything.

If the water is not the attraction then why go in the first place? The beaches here are beautiful and I swim...swam...a lot when I was younger. Took the family when they were littler as well; very fond memories indeed. But hey; I may not know that the beaches in New England may be polluted, cold and stony/muddy.

surfersparadise.jpg

Come on over; plenty to do. I have a spare bike for riding along the bikeways next to the beach.

Gold Coast Places to See - Precincts - Beaches - Hinterland - Queensland, Australia

Here in New England the beaches are generally a bit of a temperature relief in the summer.

Thanks for the invite, but I'm mostly a homebody.

surfersparadise.jpg

Here in New England the beaches are generally a bit of a temperature relief in the summer.

I visited one of those beaches, forget where it was. It was very nice.

I find it odd that there are those who say a woman who wears sluttish clothing contributes to her own rape but that something as sexless as a burkini is deemed improper? Sorry; I don't see any reason to ban the burkini. In fact in a land with the highest melanoma rate in the world I would find them downright sensible!!

Greg
In terms of health issues, France doesn't have the rate of melanoma Australia does, nowhere in Europe does. However, vit D deficiency, which eventually results in all sorts of health problems, including osteoporosis and heart disease, is an issue for people who swathe themselves from head to toe even in the summer months. You have to expose quite a bit of skin to make vit D.
My mother can't. After a bout with Lyme Disease, she is extremely sensitive to sunlight. Even an hour will result in sun poisoning.

surfersparadise.jpg

No worries, mate.

I am an eyeturner when I go to the beach.

b539c5c42b2fb6b9cfdd2d234d4b5c74.jpg

Legal at the beach in France.

Greg

I'm stunned to discover anyone believes people don't have a right to wear whatever garments they wish on a beach.

Who in their right mind thinks that showing just their eyeballs or just their face is a good thing on a beach when it's 95 degrees?

And before you talk about how liberating it is for women to wear what they wish.... There is zero way that a wearing a Burkini is liberating for any woman..... It would be a strange woman who thinks wearing a Burkini is a great option.

It's not a good thing to go onto the beach in that weather with just a bikini either, you can get skin cancer.

Lots of things are stupid. Go to Malaysia and they're dipping in the sea in their clothes.

Just because you're used to something, doesn't mean others are. In Victorian England people wouldn't have gone in a skimpy bikini. They'd have been mostly covered up.

th

article-2381334-1B106E49000005DC-709_970x746.jpg

Or covered up and their nipples showing off....

If Muslims want to wear the bathing suit in that bottom photo then that's fine.

Surely it's fine if Muslims where what they want. Isn't that freedom?

I'm stunned to discover anyone believes people don't have a right to wear whatever garments they wish on a beach.

Who in their right mind thinks that showing just their eyeballs or just their face is a good thing on a beach when it's 95 degrees?

And before you talk about how liberating it is for women to wear what they wish.... There is zero way that a wearing a Burkini is liberating for any woman..... It would be a strange woman who thinks wearing a Burkini is a great option.

It's not a good thing to go onto the beach in that weather with just a bikini either, you can get skin cancer.

Lots of things are stupid. Go to Malaysia and they're dipping in the sea in their clothes.

Just because you're used to something, doesn't mean others are. In Victorian England people wouldn't have gone in a skimpy bikini. They'd have been mostly covered up.

th

So we are ok if all husbands tell their wives what they can and can not wear?

This is an issue where religion and social acceptance comes cross.

You didn't seem to care about religious freedom when it came to the wedding baker and the gay cake.

According to that its been set that we favour societal norms over religious freedom. So are we going back to religious freedom now? Or are we telling the religious people to get over it and evolve? Just like we did the bakers.......

th

You didn't seem to care about religious freedom when it came to the wedding baker and the gay cake.

According to that its been set that we favour societal norms over religious freedom. So are we going back to religious freedom now? Or are we telling the religious people to get over it and evolve? Just like we did the bakers.......

Yes, I'm okay with husbands telling their wives what to wear. It happens all the time. An ex of mine, her uncle was color blind almost totally, couldn't tell the difference between almost any color, saw perhaps two colors. His wife told him what to wear.

In an ideal world relationships would be based on equality, love, trust, all of that stuff, but so many aren't. In Islam, in Christianity, in nothing, there are people who will dominate others.

I don't like Islam, I don't like any religion, and the fact that men use it as a way of keeping women down makes me angry. However sometimes you have to accept what you don't like.

If I can do everything I want, it's anarchy, which means murder is okay, which means I can be murdered. I don't like this. So.... I prefer a limited amount of freedom where murder is wrong and I don't get murdered so I can enjoy my limited freedom.

This is life.

If we want freedom we have to accept that some people won't have that freedom, because they've "chosen" to not to have it. The woman has had many chances to get away, but she didn't, for whatever reasons.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

th

Yes, I'm okay with husbands telling their wives what to wear. It happens all the time. An ex of mine, her uncle was color blind almost totally, couldn't tell the difference between almost any color, saw perhaps two colors. His wife told him what to wear.

In an ideal world relationships would be based on equality, love, trust, all of that stuff, but so many aren't. In Islam, in Christianity, in nothing, there are people who will dominate others.

I don't like Islam, I don't like any religion, and the fact that men use it as a way of keeping women down makes me angry. However sometimes you have to accept what you don't like.

If I can do everything I want, it's anarchy, which means murder is okay, which means I can be murdered. I don't like this. So.... I prefer a limited amount of freedom where murder is wrong and I don't get murdered so I can enjoy my limited freedom.

This is life.

If we want freedom we have to accept that some people won't have that freedom, because they've "chosen" to not to have it. The woman has had many chances to get away, but she didn't, for whatever reasons.

Well that's the difference between you and I. I don't stand for anyone who bullies a woman. Our women are our queens and if we don't stand up for them then who will?

As men it's our job.

Forum List

Back