The Wells Fargo incident is typical of the new blind work policies

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
in large companies the CEOs place heavy sales demands on their employees, more often unrealistic.

It's real simple, you perform or you start looking for yet another job.

Welcome to the new America, absolutely no respect for employees or the public.

In the case of Wells Fargo , the employees were under heavy pressure to open new accounts.

It's not the employees job to find people to open accounts for, it's CEO's and sales team job to figure out ways to get people to willingly want to open an account with Wells Fargo.

The employees ended up moving money around, opening accounts without permission, and charging customers fees.

Firing 5300 employees is not a solution. Wells Fargo should be closed due to management failure, conspiracy, and dishonesty.

-----------------------------------

When I worked at SEARS there was similar incidents occurring.

I worked with a guy who was given the yearly award for highest "add on" sales , which mostly consisted of refrigerator filter. These filters where anywhere from $50 to $150. People could buy them online from different places for 20 bucks.

This guy had a unusually high percent of filters sold.

One day I confronted him and asked him how he was making these sales.

What he told me was he was bypassing the SEARS computer system, he was jacking up the price of AC repairs and hiding the filter in the total price, so people were paying for filters and they weren't aware of it.

He was from a Muslim nation, so he had no moral Christian compass and no love for Americans. He made a perfect employee for SEARS.

The bottom line is, it's the CEO management that causes these scams, and people need to start getting involved.

I'm not a Wells Fargo customer but perhaps there is cain being raised on their Facebook. I'll have to check that out.

Increasing numbers to get bonuses is fraud and those employees should go to jail. Fraud is a crime and the fault of the employee who commits the crime, not the CEO. Lack of morals in an employee is no excuse to try to shift the blame to the CEO or corporate climate.

Increasing numbers to get bonuses is fraud and those employees should go to jail. Fraud is a crime and the fault of the employee who commits the crime, not the CEO. Lack of morals in an employee is no excuse to try to shift the blame to the CEO or corporate climate.

why should employees go to jail for trying to fulfill unrealistic expectations?

in large companies the CEOs place heavy sales demands on their employees, more often unrealistic.

It's real simple, you perform or you start looking for yet another job.

Welcome to the new America, absolutely no respect for employees or the public.

In the case of Wells Fargo , the employees were under heavy pressure to open new accounts.

It's not the employees job to find people to open accounts for, it's CEO's and sales team job to figure out ways to get people to willingly want to open an account with Wells Fargo.

The employees ended up moving money around, opening accounts without permission, and charging customers fees.

Firing 5300 employees is not a solution. Wells Fargo should be closed due to management failure, conspiracy, and dishonesty.

-----------------------------------

When I worked at SEARS there was similar incidents occurring.

I worked with a guy who was given the yearly award for highest "add on" sales , which mostly consisted of refrigerator filter. These filters where anywhere from $50 to $150. People could buy them online from different places for 20 bucks.

This guy had a unusually high percent of filters sold.

One day I confronted him and asked him how he was making these sales.

What he told me was he was bypassing the SEARS computer system, he was jacking up the price of AC repairs and hiding the filter in the total price, so people were paying for filters and they weren't aware of it.

He was from a Muslim nation, so he had no moral Christian compass and no love for Americans. He made a perfect employee for SEARS.

The bottom line is, it's the CEO management that causes these scams, and people need to start getting involved.

The 5,300 employees that Wells Fargo fired were probably muslims, so I guess it was the right thing to do....

They should go to jail for fraud. For breaking the law. This has nothing to do with unrealistic expectations. It has to do with theft and low morals held by employees.

They should go to jail for fraud. For breaking the law. This has nothing to do with unrealistic expectations. It has to do with theft and low morals held by employees.
Bull...The CEO takes the credit when upper level schemes work and fires the underlings when their schemes backfire.
It takes an unscrupulous Con to take the side of the CEO.

Bull...The CEO takes the credit when upper level schemes work and fires the underlings when their schemes backfire.

So you think it's ok to steal and blame others for your theft? I disagree. If a person steals, that person has broken the law. Pretending that some CEO make them do it is just an attempt at class warfare to justify theft. There is no justification for theft.

Say for example your boss tells you to go shoot somebody or lose your job. If you actually fullfill this unrealistic expectation is it your fault or your boss' fault? Aren't you responsible for YOUR actions regardless of who asked you to do it? I think you are.

So you think it's ok to steal and blame others for your theft? I disagree. If a person steals, that person has broken the law. Pretending that some CEO make them do it is just an attempt at class warfare to justify theft. There is no justification for theft.
People need an income and Finance CEOs are INFAMOUS for ordering their underlings to pull every underhanded trick in the book to retain their positions.
The fact that anyone would excuse the CEO from taking a fall on this is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back