The West Will Never Be Broken.

the so called west...lmao at you. How DUMB. it's every man for HIMSELF....country a distant 7th or so. This b.s. about what you can do for your country is fallacy.

TRump is great at playing the bogey man card in order to distract all the rubes . "Ooooh Isis is under your bed ! ".

You don't have to worry about America . We have brave liberal secularists who keep the religious kooks in check . Muslim , Christian or other .

does anyone care what any prez does? I don't. I believe in God then family then pays then material posessions but dog gone it country is down there somewhere...i think

TRump is great at playing the bogey man card in order to distract all the rubes . "Ooooh Isis is under your bed ! ".

You don't have to worry about America . We have brave liberal secularists who keep the religious kooks in check . Muslim , Christian or other .

So timmy...I can be assured you have a link?

Curious what our local liberals think about this....

I was busy today so was not able to listen to Donald Trump's speech as it happened, but I have since now listened and it was:

MEGA! A RALLY CRY TO ALL WESTERN PATRIOTS TO PROTECT AND PRESERVE WHAT WE LOVE AND CHERISH....WESTERN VALUES AND WESTERN CIVILISATION.

FUCK YOU INTERNATIONAL GLOBALISTS.

upload_2017-7-7_2-27-37.png

Close the borders, protect the borders, BUILD WALLS.

upload_2017-7-7_2-27-58.png

upload_2017-7-7_2-28-34.png

upload_2017-7-7_2-29-41.png

Yes all Western Patriots do have the will and yes will defend our values at all costs and we do have the desire and the courage to preserve our civilisation in the face of those who want to subvert and destroy it and Western Patriots have strong families and strong values.

upload_2017-7-7_2-31-5.png

We are all willing to work together, let's get this show on the road. Deus Vult.

upload_2017-7-7_2-33-58.png

Here's the full article.

Trump, in Poland, vows 'the West will never, ever be broken'

34c2bd4dcaa7a60c3002a16578763ce8.jpg

Ok . Www.Aclu.org Have at it!

I love how righties think if they provide a link to some crazy right wing opinion hack site, that somehow makes things factual ?!

It's good that we have people who are very soon and without warning going to keep the violent Leftist Maniacs not only in check, but muzzled and many of them also under lock and key, this will also include MSM journalists.

Ok . Www.Aclu.org Have at it!

I love how righties think if they provide a link to some crazy right wing opinion hack site, that somehow makes things factual ?!

The ACLU are a Leftist Subversive organisation, same with the SPLC, both hate Western Patriots, both lick the filthy buttocks of the Islamists and will side with the Islamists against Western Patriots.

A fat old blowhard playing the Mr Obvious role stating civilization will not be defeated by a handful of poorly armed whackjobs? We've been saying this about the right wing phoney militia movement for decades. They continue to kill people but on a tiny scale and they are quickly jailed or killed, then dispersed.

Now they form a small army to take over Bird Sanctuaries. What's next, Merry-go-Rounds?

Trump is an ignorant simpleton to be ignored. He is no leader and we have no president. America has lost it's standing as leader of the world thanks to drumpf and his communist loving Putin following lowlife minions.

A fat old blowhard playing the Mr Obvious role stating civilization will not be defeated by a handful of poorly armed whackjobs? We've been saying this about the right wing phoney militia movement for decades. They continue to kill people but on a tiny scale and they are quickly jailed or killed, then dispersed.

Now they form a small army to take over Bird Sanctuaries. What's next, Merry-go-Rounds?

Trump is an ignorant simpleton to be ignored. He is no leader and we have no president. America has lost it's standing as leader of the world thanks to drumpf and his communist loving Putin following lowlife minions.

8e7680a4281f9baa00d1041c1371d33f_galleryimage_gallery.jpg

It's good that we have people who are very soon and without warning going to keep the violent Leftist Maniacs not only in check, but muzzled and many of them also under lock and key, this will also include MSM journalists.

I really think you should move to North Korea. That regime seems to have a lot in common with your thinking.

Forum List

Back