The WH calligrapher has a higher security clearance than Kushner! LOL

The president's son in law, senior adviser, and self defined SOS....cannot get a security clearance that calligrapher has. That is flipping amazing!

And yet...he is negotiating with countries around the world. I think he needs to stick with his role as Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory...just saying.

The president's son in law, senior adviser, and self defined SOS....cannot get a security clearance that calligrapher has. That is flipping amazing!

And yet...he is negotiating with countries around the world. I think he needs to stick with his role as Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory...just saying.

You are lying, his security clearance application is pending it has not been denied. You liberal filth really are pathetic, is there a single thread started by a liberal that's not based on lies or twisted half truths?

I was an S-2 clerk in the Army. Getting a SECRET clearance is about the equivalent of getting a participation trophy at the Special Olympics.

I was an S-2 clerk in the Army. Getting a SECRET clearance is about the equivalent of getting a participation trophy at the Special Olympics.

Not if you were the go between with Russia in the 2016 election. Or if you have been laundering dirty money. Or if you lied to the FBI....

thats amazing?....like i said jim...you must have a boring life....

Get your shit together, federal government security clearances are completely obsolete artifacts from a bygone era.

All anybody that wants to peruse classified government data need do is ask WikiLeaks for it

-OR if WikiLeaks is offline for maintenance -

Check former Secretary of State Clintons private email server.

Get your shit together, federal government security clearances are completely obsolete artifacts from a bygone era.

All anybody that wants to peruse classified government data need do is ask WikiLeaks for it

-OR if WikiLeaks is offline for maintenance -

Check former Secretary of State Clintons private email server.

Junior took a folder of info from Russia lawyer. What was in it?

Forum List

Back