The Whatever Heard Round The World: Thank You Jonathan Gruber

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Feb 12, 2007
The purpose of this thread is to provide a Big Thank You Shout Out to Jonathan "Whatever" Gruber for pulling aside the curtain behind which the Elite Disdain for the American Voter has been hidden.

Thanks to Professor Whatever Gruber's arrogant verbal diarrhea, the evidence of that disdain is an unfolding delight and a gift to freedom lovers everywhere.

So: Thank You Gruber for being such a Smarty Pants DumbFuck Hypocrite!

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I could almost kiss that Gruber boy. :) He's doing more to collapse the big DEMOCRAT LIE than millions of pissed off people all put together.

Heck, we can just skip all the Christmas presents this year. I won't need any for two years straight after Gruby.

It's great! He's a UNITER!

Heck, we can just skip all the Christmas presents this year. I won't need any for two years straight after Gruby.

Oh, I'd love to see a few more video clips!

No Comment! Whatever.

Oh, me too. And I'm sure they're gonna keep comin'

I meant Christmas has come early for ME and I won't need presents from anyone now, LOL.....

Don't you want an autographed copy of his Comic Book? That would be So Whatever!

I could almost kiss that Gruber boy. :) He's doing more to collapse the big DEMOCRAT LIE than millions of pissed off people all put together.

"I was speaking off the cuff and I spoke inappropriately and I regret having made those comments." Jonathan Gruber, one of the architects of Obamacare, addressed the firestorm surrounding comments released on a video Monday where he claimed the language of the health care bill was made intentionally vague to fool the stupid American voters.

Merry Christmas ! MMMMWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHH, Kiss Kiss

LMAO

Last edited:

"I was speaking off the cuff and I spoke inappropriately and I regret having made those comments." Jonathan Gruber, one of the architects of Obamacare, addressed the firestorm surrounding comments released on a video Monday where he claimed the language of the health care bill was made intentionally vague to fool the stupid American voters

Yeah, real sincere, on a video. Gruber's a chickenshit ducking live interviews.

"I was speaking off the cuff and I spoke inappropriately and I regret having made those comments." Jonathan Gruber, one of the architects of Obamacare, addressed the firestorm surrounding comments released on a video Monday where he claimed the language of the health care bill was made intentionally vague to fool the stupid American voters.

LMAO

No, he got outed and is shitting his pants over being kicked out of the Obama Inner Circle.

Oh, me too. And I'm sure they're gonna keep comin'

I meant Christmas has come early for ME and I won't need presents from anyone now, LOL.....

Don't you want an autographed copy of his Comic Book? That would be So Whatever!

Oh wait, oh wait. YES. In fact, just today I wrote a note to myself to get that comic book, LMAO! Good point, Boedicca, LOL.

"I was speaking off the cuff and I spoke inappropriately and I regret having made those comments." Jonathan Gruber, one of the architects of Obamacare, addressed the firestorm surrounding comments released on a video Monday where he claimed the language of the health care bill was made intentionally vague to fool the stupid American voters

Gruber's a chickenshit ... why else would he be a RW hero ?

LMAO

You're even dumber than I thought. Even most libs I know won't even buy that bullshit. It takes a particularly STUPID lib to buy it.

Gruber threads will eventually pass Benghazi threads in number. The RWnuts still have it when it comes to fake scandal hysteria.

Oh, I dunno. Benghazi will be back in December with a vengeance. Put on your seatbelt honey.

Gruber's a chickenshit ... why else would he be a RW hero ?

He's not a hero for doing anything courageous. He's just the PosterBoi of Elite Arrogance & Self-Dealing. Whatever!

Gruber threads will eventually pass Benghazi threads in number. The RWnuts still have it when it comes to fake scandal hysteria.

Oh, I dunno. Benghazi will be back in December with a vengeance. Put on your seatbelt honey.

Yes it will. But if The Groob gets called to testify before Congress, I'm going to take the day off work and watch C-SPAN all day...while drinking champagne!

Forum List

Back