Zone1 The White Affirmative Action Program

I think your existence proves that blacks today live with the same stuff. The government created the policies. Blacks paid for things whites have today. Blacks fought and died for the Affirmative action you recieved. My father took a bullet saving your father from hitler, came back here to watch your father get things he was denied. And if I can't say you post anti black racism,then you best follow the rules.
That was then. This is now. My father hired the first two black economists hired by his government department. Then he mentored them. They were hired before affirmative action, so one can be sure they deserved their positions. Now one cannot be so sure.

No, we are owed reparations for human rights violations caused by this government.

But if you want to talk about what the government gave whites, we are owed at least 500,000 per black family. Thats the equivalent cost of the free land whites got. We can split another trillion for the New Deal and Servicemens Readjustment Act. But if you want to use that sad sorry weak dodge of that being in the past, then we can split at least 16 trillion in lost income and economic development from 2000 until this second. Your opinion really lacks the information necessary to argue with me.
American Negroes have higher standards of living and better health than Negroes in any black majority, black run country in the world. It cannot be said that whites benefit from their presence. The higher the black presence is in an American city, the higher the crime rate is.

For example:

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Memphis was 64.41% black.

Neighborhood Scout rates cities by crime rate. 100 is safest. 0 is most dangerous. According to Neighborhood Scout the crime index is 0 for Memphis.

Memphis, TN Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout
The first mistake whites made in the thirteen colonies was to allow the slave trace. The second mistake whites made in the United States after the Civil War was not to deport all the Negroes to Africa. Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln both wanted to deport the Negroes after giving them their freedom.

The third mistake was the civil rights legislation. There is often wisdom in tradition. The fact that black social pathology has gotten worse since 1963 persuades me that Jim Crow legislation was based on sound instinct.

Negroes are a burden to the United States, and particularly to the Democrat Party. The Democrat reforms of the New Deal during the 1930's turned unemployed whites into a stable working class of law abiding tax payers. The Democrat reforms of the Great Society during the 1960's turned low wage Negroes into an dangerous, unemployable underclass, the members of whom frequently supplement their welfare checks with the gains from criminal activity. During the 1960's there was even a welfare rights movement that encouraged low wage Negroes to quit their jobs and go on welfare.

When Aid for Families with Dependent Children was introduced during the 1930's, aid was specifically restricted to widows, deserted wives, and their legitimate children. When the War on Poverty extended financial assistance to single mothers with illegitimate children, the illegitimacy rate sky rocketed. We need to get back to the restrictions of the New Deal.

Last edited:
No, we are owed reparations for human rights violations caused by this government.

But if you want to talk about what the government gave whites, we are owed at least 500,000 per black family. Thats the equivalent cost of the free land whites got. We can split another trillion for the New Deal and Servicemens Readjustment Act. But if you want to use that sad sorry weak dodge of that being in the past, then we can split at least 16 trillion in lost income and economic development from 2000 until this second. Your opinion really lacks the information necessary to argue with me.
What? Whites got free land? Poor immigrants came here, moved into tenements, and then a generation later their children bought a house with a backyard. IOW, they EARNED it.

This is actually a serious issue. We've made a mistake in our approach to civil rights. We need to talk about it as a nation.

Unfortunately, per usual, the thread is a circle jerk for racists.

What you call affirmative action for whites was whites giving benefits to whites. Whites of European ancestry have created the most advanced and prosperous civilization in history. Black slaves contributed nothing but unskilled labor. The only whites who benefited from slavery belonged to the fairly small minority of whites who owned slaves. Family farms could not compete with plantations. Every trade and profession paid less in the South than in the North. Most European immigrants moved to the free states, because that was where the opportunities were.

The South has always been the economic backwater of the United States. The industrial revolution happened in the North. The computer revolution is happening on the west coast.

The vast majority of Negroes, indeed virtually all of them, lack the IQ power to have made the inventions that made both revolutions possible.

Whites owe blacks nothing. Blacks owe us plenty. They suffer without our tutelage. We suffer because of their presence.

This is actually a serious issue. We've made a mistake in our approach to civil rights. We need to talk about it as a nation.

Unfortunately, per usual, the thread is a circle jerk for racists.
The contemporary definition of "racist" is "One who is aware that most blacks are inferior to most whites in characteristics important to civilization, one who attributes average racial differences to genetic differences, and one who is willing to talk about it."

The internet makes it reasonably safe for whites to express our beliefs and feelings about Negroes.

Last edited:
Your parents benefitted from being white. Full stop. You have been shown what admissions does and your argument is about SAT scores which don't seem to matter all that much to real admissions offices. We all know why you try this and you need to seek professional help for your condition. . Your arrogance in assuming every black person gets in college because standards are lowered is just a lie. I don't care where you say you worked. You can't even name the college.
My parents and I benefited from being white. That is not the same as saying that we benefited from discrimination against blacks. We would have benefited quite a bit more if there had been no blacks in the United States at all. The downtown areas of our cities would not be dangerous slums. They would be centers of civilization.

The problem with your comment is that I posted documented policies. So what I said is true.

Ergo it is a fact.
Jim Crow legislation was based on sound instinct. That can be seen from the rise in black crime and illegitimacy since 1963. Because of the open housing legislation of 1968 blacks have moved into thriving white working class neighborhoods and turned them into crime infected slums.

The better we treat blacks the worse they behave.

Reparations is what is behind all the CRT brainwashing about “oppressed blacks” and “white oppressors.”

And did you hear what IM2 suggested as a starting point? He came up with $500,000 per black family, in addition to dividing up $16 trillion among all blacks. I guess he feels it is “justice” to turn every black person into a millionaire and every white person into a pauper to make that happen.
And, of course, when you get down to specifics about who gets reparations, it gets complicated. It's simple to say, "Descendants of slaves should get reparations". Okay, then you're going to have some very white people getting money while some very black people do not. How?

A freed slave has children with a white person. He/she is the only black person in the family tree, which means there are a bunch of white descendants of slaves.
A black family immigrates from Somalia in the 1890's, which means there are a bunch of black people who are not descendants of slaves.

We can't have some white people getting money when some black people don't, so let's move the goal posts. Now it's any black people who were discriminated against before or after abolition. Okay, what about the Chinese and Irish immigrants who faced enormous discrimination? Is it really fair to say that their discrimination is okay because they didn't have dark skin?

You can see why it gets messy, fast. Sure, slavery needs to be taken seriously. It is not right, moral, ethical, or any other term to own another person through force and to force them to work while denying them the fruits of their labor. That cannot ever be denied. Bankrupting a nation over a century after the fact, however, is not the best way to address it.

The contemporary definition of "racist" is "One who is aware that most blacks are inferior to most whites in characteristics important to civilization, one who attributes average racial differences to genetic differences, and one who is willing to talk about it."

The internet makes it reasonably safe for whites to express our beliefs and feelings about Negroes.
I've noticed that. Most of them are too chickenshit to own it in r/l.

I've noticed that. Most of them are too chickenshit to own it in r/l.
There are many taboos and sanctions against criticizing blacks, but there is more to criticize. Since 1963 black rates of crime and illegitimacy have risen. A hope of the early civil rights movement was that when blacks were given equal rights most of them would behave and perform as well as most whites. Instead of blacks emulating whites, white rates of crime and illegitimacy rose, and black rates rose even more.

Perhaps one day you will figure out you are looking in the wrong place for an answer or a fix for anything.
How did the White People oppress your ancestors in the first place ... Government and Affirmative Action.

You'll come closer to milking the money you want out of white people ...
Panhandling in dirty clothes with a cute puppy in tow, on the corner in a Target parking lot.

Good Luck in Your Endeavors

Perhaps one day you will figure out you are looking in the wrong place for an answer or a fix for anything.
How did the White People oppress your ancestors in the first place ... Government and Affirmative Action.

You'll come closer to milking the money you want out of white people ...
Panhandling in dirty clothes with a cute puppy in tow, on the corner in a Target parking lot.

Good Luck in Your Endeavors

He also keeps saying the government gave white people land. My family, and those of my closest friends, are all grandchildren of immigrants (LEGAL) who fought in WWI, and children of parents who grew up in a modest apartments. These children grew up, got an education (also available to blacks), moved to where the jobs were, worked hard, saved for a downpayment, and bought their first little starter house with a 1/4 acre back yard. The government didn’t give it to them.

He also keeps saying the government gave white people land. My family, and those of my closest friends, are all grandchildren of immigrants (LEGAL) who fought in WWI, and children of parents who grew up in a modest apartments. These children grew up, got an education (also available to blacks), moved to where the jobs were, worked hard, saved for a downpayment, and bought their first little starter house with a 1/4 acre back yard. The government didn’t give it to them.

I wouldn't care if your family legally immigrated here, was worth billions of dollars,
never worked a day in their life and managed to buy half the State of New Jersey.
They still wouldn't owe IM2 a dime ... :auiqs.jpg:

I wouldn't care if your family legally immigrated here, was worth billions of dollars,
never worked a day in their life and managed to buy half the State of New Jersey.
They still wouldn't owe IM2 a dime ... :auiqs.jpg:

My point was to dispel IM2 of his delusion that the government needs to give blacks $500,000 per family since they “gave whites free land.”

My point was to dispel IM2 of his delusion that the government needs to give blacks $500,000 per family since they “gave whites free land.”

I pretty much got your point, and posted ... "They still wouldn't owe IM2 a dime".
What more clarification do you need ... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back