The white boy on the bus

Black father claims his son was in bad company - if his son was not envolved, he would have never condemed the other two.

If the races of the involved parties were reversed, the NAACP would be demanding that the Bus Driver go to jail for being a racist and allowing the beating to continue.

Personally, at age 64, I think he was smart not to try to get physically involved. Those boys would have nearly killed him.

I would have had no problem if the driver had taken a taser to those punks to stop them tho.

In the 90's I went to a school that was pretty much half black, half white. Since people tended to stick more with their own race everything was made a racial issue. People of both races being beat down for stupid crap was a normal occurrence. Either way, it was never right. But comparing this to a case where a young man lost his life at the hands of an overzealous neighborhood watchman playing Batman is just plain stupid.

In the 90's I went to a school that was pretty much half black, half white. Since people tended to stick more with their own race everything was made a racial issue. People of both races being beat down for stupid crap was a normal occurrence. Either way, it was never right. But comparing this to a case where a young man lost his life at the hands of an overzealous neighborhood watchman playing Batman is just plain stupid.

If you could point such a case, you may be right.

But being as there hasn't been one, you are wrong this time.

Your plain stupid!

That case where a dispatcher advised a neighborhood watchman not to follow a suspected burglar. The case where this burglar was carrying Skittles and an Iced Tea. Maybe you have heard of it. The difference is Batman's weapons were non-lethal. Hell, even the police will use bean bag guns from time to time. If only Zimmerman hadn't left his batarangs and tear gas at home that day, we would have two sides of the story.

Your plain stupid!

You're plain stupid

Don't spend three words calling somebody stupid with grammatical mistakes. :eusa_shifty:

Black father claims his son was in bad company - if his son was not envolved, he would have never condemed the other two.

This boy was the bad company.

That being said, a previous post states that the father said that the boy didn't do anything wrong. I must have missed that part. I do agree that the father did try to deflect responsibility from his son. But the father did say that his son is sorry which does imply acceptance of doing something wrong. Problem is he is probably mostly sorry that he was stupid enought to be caught on video.

That case where a dispatcher advised a neighborhood watchman not to follow a suspected burglar. The case where this burglar was carrying Skittles and an Iced Tea. Maybe you have heard of it. The difference is Batman's weapons were non-lethal. Hell, even the police will use bean bag guns from time to time. If only Zimmerman hadn't left his batarangs and tear gas at home that day, we would have two sides of the story.

Do you realize how many facts you have wrong there?

I would be ashamed of myself if I were you.

That being said, a previous post states that the father said that the boy didn't do anything wrong. I must have missed that part. I do agree that the father did try to deflect responsibility from his son. But the father did say that his son is sorry which does imply acceptance of doing something wrong. Problem is he is probably mostly sorry that he was stupid enought to be caught on video.
We need to start caining here - as the penal system does nothing much to correct criminal thinking.

When you have youth as stupid, and out of controll as these appear to be - you need to correct that thinking for society. Severe pain is the best thing I know.

Hack alert! The only thing Zimmerman didn't do right was wait too long before he shot TM. I'm glad he got it right in the end!

We need to start caining here - as the penal system does nothing much to correct criminal thinking.

When you have youth as stupid, and out of controll as these appear to be - you need to correct that thinking for society. Severe pain is the best thing I know.

Spare the rod, spoil the child -- this is in the bible somewhere. My mom used a hickory on me enough to straighten me out. My dad used his belt only a time or two.

Hack alert! The only thing Zimmerman didn't do right was wait too long before he shot TM. I'm glad he got it right in the end!

Wrong.

He used his gun when he should have.

AFTER he was attacked and had no chance of getting away.

Father does not think that his son being a drug dealer is wrong. Since there was no prosecution for selling drugs, neither does anyone else.

Wrong.

Legally your right, but he could have lost his life for being dilitory. I would have had my weapon drawn if A suspicious character was in proximity, but inscrutable - it was extremely dark like Trayvon. As soon as Trayvon approached me I would have drawn. He would have been detered from the initial assault. When you carry a gun, you need to be prepaired to immediately use it. There has been many of cops killed with their own weapons! A pudgy guy needs to be more diligent.

Father does not think that his son being a drug dealer is wrong. Since there was no prosecution for selling drugs, neither does anyone else.
If drugs were legal, it would remove that avenue which leads to more trouble. They would not rest in the possibility of selling drugs. They would have to get a real job, or just decide to be serious criminals right off the bat.

A drug record is only going to give them an excuse to be failures; it will impede any chance for them to be responsible. Is that what you wan't.

Cain the little bastards - it worked for me.

Wrong.

Legally your right, but he could have lost his life for being dilitory. I would have had my weapon drawn if A suspicious character was in proximity, but inscrutable - it was extremely dark like Trayvon. As soon as Trayvon approached me I would have drawn. He would have been detered from the initial assault. When you carry a gun, you need to be prepaired to immediately use it. There has been many of cops killed with their own weapons! A pudgy guy needs to be more diligent.

You are one of the reasons people argue for mental background checks on gun purchases. I wouldn't allow you to possess a super soaker. But no, it's the ice tea and Skittles we should fear. :cuckoo:

Wrong.

You are one of the reasons people argue for mental background checks on gun purchases. I wouldn't allow you to possess a super soaker. But no, it's the ice tea and Skittles we should fear. :cuckoo:
You forgot the big hunk of concrete again you fucking hack!
Any cop would have had his gun out. If it were me your precious little Trayvon would still be alive - beat the fuck up, but alive!

The Liberals will say there should not be a lawsuit I'm sure.
After all the kid just took a beat down.No real harm done.

I would think parents expect some sort of safety measures to be in place.
As I understand it those who did the beating we not supposed to even be on that bus.
Where was the monitor? The person at the door of the bus checking to make sure the
people who should be on the bus were and those not not allowed on.

The school should be held accountable.
As for the bus driver I think he did the best he could.
If he lands a hand on one of those thugs the lawyers would be lining up
to sue his ass off.

Reverend Al would be signing up protestors to stage a non stop rally at the drivers
front door.

And there is that word again. I think I am a liberal. I think the kid should sue. I also think the 3 perps should be tried in a court of law and then thrown in a slammer with lots of bubbas who like wannabe bullyboys and fresh meat. Does that still make me a liberal?

You forgot the big hunk of concrete again you fucking hack!
Any cop would have had his gun out. If it were me your precious little Trayvon would still be alive - beat the fuck up, but alive!

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-300x232.png

Forum List

Back