The white boy on the bus

How much do you think the taxpayers will have to pony up once the school district is sued?

What did that kid do to upset them? They were clearly provoked in some way. If Trayvon is at fault for Trayvon's death, then this white kid probably has to accept some blame for his beating too.

Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, this kid just lay there and took the beating, he wasn't even fighting back.

How much do you think the taxpayers will have to pony up once the school district is sued?

What did that kid do to upset them? They were clearly provoked in some way. If Trayvon is at fault for Trayvon's death, then this white kid probably has to accept some blame for his beating too.

Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, this kid just lay there and took the beating, he wasn't even fighting back.

That's what Zimmerman claims. I don't believe him at all. The evidence for a manslaughter conviction was strong, and the Paula Deans on the jury made a mistake.

That's what Zimmerman claims. I don't believe him at all. The evidence for a manslaughter conviction was strong, and the Paula Deans on the jury made a mistake.

I watched most of the trial. The key fact is that Trayvon was shot while on top of and leaning over Zimmerman. That's the forensic evidence. It doesn't matter what Zimmerman claims, it doesn't matter what you believe, the FACT is that Trayvon was on top of and leaning over Zimmerman when he was shot.

No tv in your area cheese? The white kid reported the black kids to school authorities when they tried to get him to buy drugs. That is a punishable offense in da ghetto.

You can't be that fucking stupid. the case was a wash. It was about as clear-cut a case of self defense as could be conceived. The beautiful woman blow-torching a child to death may be a harder case to prove self-defense.

Really! A thread about this. Coming from the group that always promotes "personal responsibility." Why does the state have to come to his aid now. Why didn't the whiteboy take some self-defense classes. Hell, he should have known he was riding on a bus and taking a risk. Take some personal responsibility here fellas. Come on.
We could go on and on but now it's something piss you off its bad.
What a bunch of fucking hypocrites.
And I know you will be all over this with your hatred and bigotry but remember kiddies....it's all about being personally responsible. Now isn't it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back