The White House tennis court

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Unbelievable! The most worthless first lady family in the history of first families!

Unbelievable! The most worthless first lady family in the history of first families!
and yet you say nothing about all the dem mayors and governors saying to stay home while they galivant around like kings and queens,,

your hypocrisy is noted and mocked,,,

Isn't tennis rather 1980ish?

Much ado about nothing.

I think what's even more egregious is the monumental waste of money which will be used to build the Barack H Obama Presidential Library.

As if negroes ever set foot in a library...

How is she anymore "worthless" than Moochelle Obama? What's so "amazing" about tennis courts? Truman put in a bowling alley.

More CNN bullshit posted by a real loser. Is all of society supposed to freeze in place because of the
Chinese covid virus?
When does CNN plan to attack the NFL because they continue to play football during the covid
pandemic? Or attack Hollywood because it goes on?

What a pathetic attempt to stir up enmity against Trump and some dumber than a rat turd
poster takes the bait.

Much ado about nothing.

I think what's even more egregious is the monumental waste of money which will be used to build the Barack H Obama Presidential Library.

If they did you'd never know because you ain't never there.

I truly don't understand how a person could fervently support either candidate like they are a good. It's wierd.

I truly don't understand how a person could fervently support either candidate like they are a good. It's wierd.
It's like around every four years you get a new manager at work, you simply keep your head down and do your job and hope you don't get called out for anything.

Much ado about nothing.

That was weak...
I wanted to make it easy for yous to understand.

You spelled "I'm Moonglow and I'm fucking retarded" incorrectly...

Much ado about nothing.

That was weak...
I wanted to make it easy for yous to understand.

You spelled "I'm Moonglow and I'm fucking retarded" incorrectly...
The project included sprucing up an existing tennis court and children's garden, in addition to construction of the pavilion, which replaces a smaller structure.

Forum List

Back