The whole family is guilty!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Hopefully this conviction and sentencing will ruin the rest of their lives of these insurrectionists. So glad to see the offspring bite the dust too!
Richly deserved!

Bigly!!!

Hopefully this conviction and sentencing will ruin the rest of their lives of these insurrectionists. So glad to see the offspring bite the dust too!
Richly deserved!

Bigly!!!
found guilty of what?

Richly deserved!

Bigly!!!
Look at how they were dressed. Just another stroll to the Capitol.

Richly deserved!

Bigly!!!
Nasty fucking Stalinist pig ^^^

Complete fucking assholes

Wishing for the ruination of peoples' lives.

What a bunch of low life scum

Careful… with your head shoved so far up the Government’s ass it may be difficult for other people to understand you when you speak. If you truly support the American Government you’re a bigger idiot than any of the Capitol Insurrectionists.
rioters---not insurrectionists. Democrats would love to see that term become mainstream even though NOBODY has been charged or convicted of insurrection.

The only people here who EVER have anything to say about the Q shit are you leftist vermin. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
LOL! Yeah..and that proves what again? Oh yeah..many of you are ashamed to wear the label--so you shy away from it.

BTW..only here am I a 'Leftist' and if you believe that the Q movement is some made up shit..you're a bigger fool than I gave you credit for...and that's BIG!

LOL! Yeah..and that proves what again? Oh yeah..many of you are ashamed to wear the label--so you shy away from it.

BTW..only here am I a 'Leftist' and if you believe that the Q movement is some made up shit..you're a bigger fool than I gave you credit for...and that's BIG!
It’s your narrative

How about we use “worthless wastes of flesh and oxygen” instead of either other term, since that’s how I’d really classify them.
I am not justifying to action, but it was about as far from an insurrection as you could possibly be. I class them the same as the BLM/Antifa scum who trashed the country throughout 2020. Still doesn't seem to be any accountability for those actions.

You tell me. You've been in that position for about six years now---at least.
Nobody really controls the narrative anymore...for longer than a news-cycle or two.
Now people form alternative narratives and stick their fingers in their ears when pesky facts threaten to intervene. Yes, I include both parties in that.

Forum List

Back