The wind blew over Trump’s “wall”

It's not stupid to build a wall between the United States and Mexico. Why would you think it is?

It's not stupid to build a wall between the United States and Mexico. Why would you think it is?
Because it doesn’t fucking work. A) There is already a network of tunnels B) People just fucking climb over it C) A lot of the land is on private land so the court battle over such a thing would go on forever D) 25% of undocumented Mexicans living here came here legally initially but have overstayed their visas. E) The cost of maintaining the wall would go until the end of time.

Because it doesn’t fucking work. A) There is already a network of tunnels B) People just fucking climb over it C) A lot of the land is on private land so the court battle over such a thing would go on forever D) 25% of undocumented Mexicans living here came here legally initially but have overstayed their visas. E) The cost of maintaining the wall would go until the end of time.

You’re still on that “walls don’t work” bullshit? Haha
Meanwhile wetbacks in Mexico build walls to keep other wetbacks out...but, but, but...we’re stupid for building walls to keep wetbacks out...haha
gated_tx700.JPG

Lol I love it. I wouldn’t have expected the wind to blow it over, but let this be a symbolic sign of the stupidity of the policy.

Portion of newly built wall on Mexico border collapses
You failed to mention this or are you ignorant of the fact concrete must cure before it holds?-
He told the network that the portion of the wall in Calexico had recently been set in a new concrete foundation that had not yet cured at the time it broke off.

Last edited:
I have breached walls. As a fixed fortification, any of them can be breached or avoided. This one was destroyed by a 37 mile per hour breeze after it was re-enforced. My house doesn't even lose shingles in a 37 mile per hour breeze. At least, nobody was hurt.

The Independent

We're going to have a wall, we're going to have safety: Trump

I have breached walls. As a fixed fortification, any of them can be breached or avoided. This one was destroyed by a 37 mile per hour breeze after it was re-enforced. My house doesn't even lose shingles in a 37 mile per hour breeze. At least, nobody was hurt.

The Independent

The concrete had not cured before it was hit with the winds.

Meanwhile wetbacks in Mexico build walls to keep other wetbacks out...but, but, but...we’re stupid for building walls to keep wetbacks out...haha
gated_tx700.JPG
Lol you’re such a doofus. Posting pics of perimeter walls in Mexico doesn’t mean jack shit. Are you high?

gated_tx700.JPG
Lol you’re such a doofus. Posting pics of perimeter walls in Mexico doesn’t mean jack shit. Are you high?
You may be since you don’t understand how concrete cures...

The Independent

You house would lose a lot more then a shingle or two if it was constructed on concrete that was not cured.

Lol I love it. I wouldn’t have expected the wind to blow it over, but let this be a symbolic sign of the stupidity of the policy.

Translation:
“I hate it when a president tries to protect the citizens of America from needy, dependent foreign filth.”
Read that to yourself several times and listen to how batshit loony you sound.

Yes. That's how Trump Derangement Syndrome sounds.

Those people are very sick.

Curing of concrete for longer duration increases the strength and durability of concrete structural member. The following figure explains how the compressive strength of concrete increases with time when it is cured for longer duration.

concrete-curing-duration.jpg

Fig: Effect of duration of water curing on strength of concrete

The curing duration of concrete depends on:
  • The reason for curing i.e. to prevent plastic shrinkage, temperature control, strength and durability of concrete.
  • The size of concrete structural member
  • The type of concrete grade and rate of hardening of concrete
  • The temperature and moisture conditions of surroundings
  • The exposure conditions of the concrete surface during and after curing
  • The requirement of curing duration as per specification of concrete
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) Committee 301 recommends a minimum curing period corresponding to concrete attaining 70 per cent of the specified compressive strength. The often specified 7 day curing commonly corresponds to approximately 70 per cent of the specified compressive strengths.

The Indian Standard IS 456 – 2000 recommends that curing duration of concrete must be at least 7 days in case of ordinary Portland Cement, at least 10 days for concrete with mineral admixtures or blended cements are used. It also recommends that the curing duration should not be less than 10 days for concrete exposed to dry and hot weather conditions and 14 days for concrete with mineral admixtures or blended cement in hot and dry weather.
Curing of Cement Concrete - Time and Duration

Lol I love it. I wouldn’t have expected the wind to blow it over, but I know it’s a useless idea so let this be a symbolic sign of the stupidity of the policy.

Physics defies morons!

The fucking concrete was fresh ya nut. Tall object without a solid base because it hadn't yet cured catches the wind and is blown over.

And SOMEHOW this amuses you???

Simpleton

Got to love the poorly educated left. They claim that everyone that doesn't fall in line with climate change is stupid. That they need to listen to the experts. Well where immigration and the border is concerned the Border Patrol are the experts. They say that we need a wall instead of open border or a falling down fence but the left in all their poorly educated opinion thinks that they know more then those that deal with the border everyday.

The Independent

The concrete had not cured before it was hit with the winds.
Yep. Saw that. Does not speak well for judgement of contractor timing of new installation or re-enforcement. I wouldn't mind the wall for any reason (other than futility) if Mexico was paying for it, but they are not. At the moment, it appears money approved for needed, earmarked, budgeted for military base construction is paying for it.

Forum List

Back