The wind blew over Trump’s “wall”

Lol I love it. I wouldn’t have expected the wind to blow it over, but I know it’s a useless idea so let this be a symbolic sign of the stupidity of the policy.

Portion of newly built wall on Mexico border collapses
Physics defies morons!

The fucking concrete was fresh ya nut. Tall object without a solid base because it hadn't yet cured catches the wind and is blown over.

And SOMEHOW this amuses you???

Simpleton
Lol what the fuck ever. The fucking wind blew this down. If someone tried to punch through it maybe you’d have a point. Either way, it’s a testament to how stupid this idea is.

Lol I love it. I wouldn’t have expected the wind to blow it over, but I know it’s a useless idea so let this be a symbolic sign of the stupidity of the policy.

Physics defies morons!

The fucking concrete was fresh ya nut. Tall object without a solid base because it hadn't yet cured catches the wind and is blown over.

Simpleton
Lol what the fuck ever. The fucking wind blew this down. If someone tried to punch through it maybe you’d have a point. Either way, it’s a testament to how stupid this idea is.
Punch through it?

You think someone punching is more forceful than the wind?
You "cement" your ignorance with every post. Cured cement to boot

It's not stupid to build a wall between the United States and Mexico. Why would you think it is?
I have breached walls. As a fixed fortification, any of them can be breached or avoided. This one was destroyed by a 37 mile per hour breeze after it was re-enforced. My house doesn't even lose shingles in a 37 mile per hour breeze. At least, nobody was hurt.

The Independent

We're going to have a wall, we're going to have safety: Trump
You house would lose a lot more then a shingle or two if it was constructed on concrete that was not cured.
Probably why you cannot get Lowes to put up a 6 foot privacy fences with wind warnings out around here, of course that is not high dollar government contracts.

Physics defies morons!

Simpleton
Punch through it?

You think someone punching is more forceful than the wind?
You "cement" your ignorance with every post. Cured cement to boot
Uh yeah someone’s fist is stronger than wind lol

A "project to reinforce portions of the wall" underwent damage during a wind event and when the crazy left found out about it, their response was "LOL I love it". Does that make any sense?

Between peachmints being a running joke ...uniparty neo cons gasping for relevence (the lot of em) and crowds in New Jersey... the dems are have rough week ....as usual

Some have completely lost it ...but what else is new

P6c3x66.jpg

Looks like Democrats are very nervous in NJ. Cheers as Trump motorcade drives by.
Twitter

impeachment is at Trump's feet. he has conquered it...building the wall is his next thing!

It's not stupid to build a wall between the United States and Mexico. Why would you think it is?
I have breached walls. As a fixed fortification, any of them can be breached or avoided. This one was destroyed by a 37 mile per hour breeze after it was re-enforced. My house doesn't even lose shingles in a 37 mile per hour breeze. At least, nobody was hurt.

The Independent

We're going to have a wall, we're going to have safety: Trump
You house would lose a lot more then a shingle or two if it was constructed on concrete that was not cured.
Probably why you cannot get Lowes to put up a 6 foot privacy fences with wind warnings out around here, of course that is not high dollar government contracts.
The reason they won't put up anything in high wind warnings is simply that materials like wood metal or others tend to be unmanageable and actually can hurt someone if a gust of wind moves them unexpectedly. Has nothing to due with concrete curing. Simple matter of they don't want someone hurt. Liability and perhaps a bit of caring about the people who work for them.

Because it doesn’t fucking work. A) There is already a network of tunnels B) People just fucking climb over it C) A lot of the land is on private land so the court battle over such a thing would go on forever D) 25% of undocumented Mexicans living here came here legally initially but have overstayed their visas. E) The cost of maintaining the wall would go until the end of time.

You’re still on that “walls don’t work” bullshit? Haha
Meanwhile wetbacks in Mexico build walls to keep other wetbacks out...but, but, but...we’re stupid for building walls to keep wetbacks out...haha
gated_tx700.JPG
bigoted fuck

Got to love the poorly educated left. They claim that everyone that doesn't fall in line with climate change is stupid. That they need to listen to the experts. Well where immigration and the border is concerned the Border Patrol are the experts. They say that we need a wall instead of open border or a falling down fence but the left in all their poorly educated opinion thinks that they know more then those that deal with the border everyday.
We don't want a 40' concrete wall. Fencing would be far less expensive & do just about as well.

It is stupid to build walls to protect us from people who make our beds and mow our lawns

Got to love the poorly educated left. They claim that everyone that doesn't fall in line with climate change is stupid. That they need to listen to the experts. Well where immigration and the border is concerned the Border Patrol are the experts. They say that we need a wall instead of open border or a falling down fence but the left in all their poorly educated opinion thinks that they know more then those that deal with the border everyday.
We don't want a 40' concrete wall. Fencing would be far less expensive & do just about as well.
You mean you don't want any wall or fencing. Fixed it for you.
Problem is the experts don't agree with you. Nothing says self important then thinking you set policy from your mothers basement.

It is stupid to build walls to protect us from people who make our beds and mow our lawns
And there you see the real problem. The left can't get by without their slaves. Unfortunately the U.S. took away their first nonpaid slaves, now they have to put up with paying as little as they can.

You mean you don't want any wall or fencing. Fixed it for you.
Problem is the experts don't agree with you. Nothing says self important then thinking you set policy from your mothers basement.
Democrats have supported border barriers.

They said no to Trump's wall.

Forum List

Back