The Women and Children of the Caliphate

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
As Obama taunted the GOP for its stances on the Syrian refugees, saying they were "afraid of widows and and orphans," ISIS continued its barbaric practice of kidnapping and/or recruiting women and young children into the organization. The children are known as "Cubs of the Caliphate," and while some of them are only recruited for menial jobs, some mentally disabled children are used as suicide bombers, with no perception of their fate. However, the rest of these children will grow up and will become adults that we as Americans may be forced to fight in the future.

The women are enticed with the idea of creating a more Utopian society, and other far fetched things. When the women join, they break off all ties with their old life, and submit to the barbarity of the Islamic state. They don't necessarily fight on the front lines, as they are in charge of checkpoints and inspecting other Muslim women for compliance with ISIS law. However, this could change. It would be foolish to think it won't.

So when Obama says "Apparently they are scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America," he's damned right we are. You can see why below.

How does ISIS recruit child soldiers?

Children of the Caliphate

Why are women joining ISIS?

Last edited:
Wow. I can't imagine how difficult it is for you conservatives to survive through each day with such a crushing amount of fear weighing you down.

And I can't fathom how you live through your day with such blissful ignorance.
Possibly because I have a job to worry about and can relate to reality. I hope someday you can say the same.

As Obama taunted the GOP for its stances on the Syrian refugees, saying they were "afraid of widows and and orphans," ISIS continued its barbaric practice of kidnapping and/or recruiting women and young children into the organization. The children are known as "Cubs of the Caliphate," and while some of them are only recruited for menial jobs, some mentally disabled children are used as suicide bombers, with no perception of their fate. However, the rest of these children will grow up and will become adults that we as Americans may be forced to fight in the future.

The women are enticed with the idea of creating a more Utopian society, and other far fetched things. When the women join, they break off all ties with their old life, and submit to the barbarity of the Islamic state. They don't necessarily fight on the front lines, as they are in charge of checkpoints and inspecting other Muslim women for compliance with ISIS law. However, this could change. It would be foolish to think it won't.

So when Obama says "Apparently they are scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America," he's damned right we are. You can see why below.

How does ISIS recruit child soldiers?

Children of the Caliphate

Why are women joining ISIS?

Governors have asked that obama at least give them the common courtesy of where's he relocating; but he won't even do that.
But I can see his reasoning. Someone might be there taking pictures and showing whadda fool he is.

Forum List

Back