The world is a safer place when America is the strongest country in the world

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
We need to set aside the social wars and attack the real problem (income inequality) to make America (the middle class) healthy and strong again.

We need to set aside the social wars and attack the real problem (income inequality) to make America (the middle class) healthy and strong again.

No it isn't.

The US went to war in Iraq in 2003 and caused a massive destabilizing effect on the Middle East which has blown over to the US and Europe.

The US is the biggest threat to world security and peace right now.

No it isn't.

The US went to war in Iraq in 2003 and caused a massive destabilizing effect on the Middle East which has blown over to the US and Europe.

I agree if Trump wins

I'll let the op in on a little single why America was the most powerful nation....Hint; it has to do with investment into tech and science.

Large armies like Saddams in gulf war 1 or Kim jong un's are huge yes, but would be uttelry destroyed because of our air power, missiles and other advance toys. Another historical example is Nazi germany against the soviet union. Yes, the soviets did end up hurting germany but at the cost of 20 to 1 the number of people killed on the eastern front in wwII. Germany had better tanks, air power and better trained troops.

Why do I say this? Because the loserterians on this board thinks we will become great and powerful again once they're in power, but they will think nothing of cutting investment into the fields of tech and science that makes it all possible. It doesn't make sense.

And it won't work if you were to focus on a tiny number of people at the very top as knowledge is accommodative from the general population. This is why a educated population is so important as it means that someone wants to go into computers, another person wants to go into weapons, and yet another wants to go into making the rockets. A nation that educates its people will have the human resources needed to have a much more powerful military then a nation that doesn't. A nation that doesn't has far less people thinking about new advances to keep the nation ahead of all competition.

Lets say you killed off 80% of all the people within the first world? Humanity would go backwards 50+ years pretty fast.

The idea that we can cut education, cut investment into science and watch our roads that take our peoples products from one point to another is insane. This is why Africa is so backwards as the people 1. don't want to put in the work to make it work but 2. don't hold their leaders accountable. One and two work together as the government is like the cpu of the society that makes sure everything functions right.

No it isn't.

I agree if Trump wins

WHat?

No it isn't.

I agree if Trump wins

WHat?
If Trump becomes president then I agree that the US will be the biggest threat to world security and peace.

No it isn't.

I agree if Trump wins

WHat?
If Trump becomes president then I agree that the US will be the biggest threat to world security and peace.

Right, got it.

Potentially, the US was the biggest threat (well not threat, actual) to world peace, and you can see this in what is happening in the world now.

Some kind of 3 way détente is always the safest route in international politics.

China is presently the master/hegemon of Asia while Russia is that of Europe.

The USA tends to rule the high seas with its carrier fleets, plus hegemon of North America.

Africa, Australia, and South America are free for all's.

This actually means the gun free state of Oz is the most free in the world.

The others are all oppressed by some other state.

No it isn't.

I agree if Trump wins

WHat?

Right, got it.

Potentially, the US was the biggest threat (well not threat, actual) to world peace, and you can see this in what is happening in the world now.
The USA was a very sleepy and isolationist nation right up until 8 a.m. Hawaiian time on Dec 7, 1941.

Prior to that moment the superpowers were Japan, UK, Germany, and Russia.

After that moment and ever since then the USA mobilized and took over as world superpower, although Russia caught up in a decade and China caught up in a couple of decades more.

There has been a 3 way détente pretty much ever since, although Russia has grown weaker while China has grown stronger.

Here is a comparison of various warfare capabilities:

Global Firepower 2016

No it isn't.

I agree if Trump wins

WHat?

Right, got it.

The USA was a very sleepy and isolationist nation right up until 8 a.m. Hawaiian time on Dec 7, 1941.

Prior to that moment the superpowers were Japan, UK, Germany, and Russia.

After that moment and ever since then the USA mobilized and took over as world superpower, although Russia caught up in a decade and China caught up in a couple of decades more.

There has been a 3 way détente pretty much ever since, although Russia has grown weaker while China has grown stronger.

Here is a comparison of various warfare capabilities:

Global Firepower 2016

Well.... yes, the US wanted to play only in its backyard. However its backyard included the whole of the Americas. Latin America suffered a lot under the US before WW1 even.

However China wasn't a world superpower a couple of decades after the USSR was. China tried to invade Vietnam in 1979, after Mao had gone, and failed miserably.

China will become a world superpower soon. Within 20 years their military will give them the confidence to do whatever they like. Right now they're restrained because they know they're not ready for war, especially with the USA.

Some kind of 3 way détente is always the safest route in international politics.

China is presently the master/hegemon of Asia while Russia is that of Europe.

The USA tends to rule the high seas with its carrier fleets, plus hegemon of North America.

Africa, Australia, and South America are free for all's.

This actually means the gun free state of Oz is the most free in the world.

The others are all oppressed by some other state.

You forget the EU, which is actually the master of Europe. Russia is like a loud dog that barks, but with little bite. Russia would last about 2 weeks in a war with the EU before they went bankrupt.

No it isn't.

I agree if Trump wins

WHat?

Right, got it.

I see middle eastern whackos being the biggest threat to world piece... Followed closely by Russia, China, and North Korea... We will likely need to play a large role in stablizing. This election is a critical one as I believe both candidate will have opposite approaches in this effort

Last edited:
No it isn't.

I agree if Trump wins

WHat?

Right, got it.

I see middle eastern whackos being the biggest threat to world piece... Followed closely by Russia, China, and North Korea... We will likely need to play a large role in stablizing. This election is a critical one as I believe both candidate will have opposite approaches in this effort

Yeah, the US as a stabilizing role, er... the US goes in and takes out whoever. How many countries have done this much invading and bombing in the last 20 years? none, the US is right at the top of destabilizing the world.

And it won't work if you were to focus on a tiny number of people at the very top as knowledge is accommodative from the general population. This is why a educated population is so important as it means that someone wants to go into computers, another person wants to go into weapons, and yet another wants to go into making the rockets. A nation that educates its people will have the human resources needed to have a much more powerful military then a nation that doesn't. A nation that doesn't has far less people thinking about new advances to keep the nation ahead of all competition.

Lets say you killed off 80% of all the people within the first world? Humanity would go backwards 50+ years pretty fast.

The idea that we can cut education, cut investment into science and watch our roads that take our peoples products from one point to another is insane. This is why Africa is so backwards as the people 1. don't want to put in the work to make it work but 2. don't hold their leaders accountable. One and two work together as the government is like the cpu of the society that makes sure everything functions right.

Brain power can be imported via h1-b visas. Both of our political parties facilitate this. American workers, both labor and tech, are becoming less important. Globalization.

Right, got it.

Yeah, the US as a stabilizing role, er... the US goes in and takes out whoever. How many countries have done this much invading and bombing in the last 20 years? none, the US is right at the top of destabilizing the world.
Why did we get involved over there again?

Forum List

Back