The world is starting to feel the Trump ... and not in a good way

well TOUGH, and good thing we in the United States don't live by what the WORLD thinks. man you people would sell us out in heartbeat

And with as little basis as the domestic govt-dependents. All they can to is repeat the same lies, exaggerations, and silly propaganda
250,000 deaths later and several trillion of taxpayer money lost in a futile war... and you still find it funny?
I am speechless.

See?

:rolleyes-41:
There is no exaggeration in my post:

"An estimated 151,000 to 600,000 or more Iraqis were killed in the first 3–4 years of conflict. The United States officially withdrew from the country in 2011 but became re-involved in 2014 at the head of a new coalition; the insurgency and many dimensions of the civil armed conflict continue."
Of course you probably didn't even think about the Iraqi deaths.

"In March 2013, the total cost of the Iraq War was estimated to have been $1.7 trillion by the Watson Institute of International Studies at Brown University.[343]"

Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Illegals kill over 3,000 American citizens a year, 30,000 over the last 10 years, where are your priorities?

reminds me of the letters written to American when the world wanted to dissuade Americans from voting for gwb in his first Whitehouse run . That was funny then and this letter is funny now .
250,000 deaths later and several trillion of taxpayer money lost in a futile war... and you still find it funny?
I am speechless.
-------------------------------- how many VOLUNTEER American military died because the USA pussyfooted around rather than going in and fighting the war . Anyway it wasn't 250 thousand Volunteer American military that died . And it was funny , all the euros were furiously writing away and then the GWB gets elected , BOOM , it was funny !! I was member of numerous English boards at that time . I learned a lot about those pacifists on Blighty and in Europe , it was a good time . And look at England and Europe nowadays as they are being flooded with muslim invader refugees . its even funnier C.Citizen !!
More than 250,00 Irqis died. But of course you probably didn't count them because you probably think of them as cattle.
And what exactly do you think gave birth to Isis? There is a clear link between the Iraq war, the attempt of toppling Assad and the birth of Issis. You can even see McCain taking pictures with some members of Issis. McCain argues he didn't know they were Issis.... so it seems the US funded the wrong guys.

how many VOLUNTEER American military died because the USA pussyfooted around rather than going in and fighting the war .
They died at a rate only exceeded by the Vietnam war, where our "leaders" pussyfooted around even more, and with far larger forces.

Except many of the Vietnam soldiers weren't volunteers.

In 48 hours almost 2 million people have signed an open letter for Donald Trump.

"Dear Mr. Trump,

This is not what greatness looks like.

The world rejects your fear, hate-mongering, and bigotry. We reject your support for torture, your calls for murdering civilians, and your general encouragement of violence. We reject your denigration of women, Muslims, Mexicans, and millions of others who don’t look like you, talk like you, or pray to the same god as you.

Facing your fear we choose compassion. Hearing your despair we choose hope. Seeing your ignorance we choose understanding.

As citizens of the world, we stand united against your brand of division."

Sign the letter from the world to Donald Trump

It is lucky for him 'the world' doesn't exist as a country so we really don't have to worry about their opinion. Did I tell you I was a citizen of Antarctica? I'm a citizen of the Atlantic ocean...how about the pacific? I'm a citizen of the Himalayas...I'm a yeti and I am appalled by Trump's hate...

reminds me of the letters written to American when the world wanted to dissuade Americans from voting for gwb in his first Whitehouse run . That was funny then and this letter is funny now .
I am speechless.
-------------------------------- how many VOLUNTEER American military died because the USA pussyfooted around rather than going in and fighting the war . Anyway it wasn't 250 thousand Volunteer American military that died . And it was funny , all the euros were furiously writing away and then the GWB gets elected , BOOM , it was funny !! I was member of numerous English boards at that time . I learned a lot about those pacifists on Blighty and in Europe , it was a good time . And look at England and Europe nowadays as they are being flooded with muslim invader refugees . its even funnier C.Citizen !!
More than 250,00 Irqis died. But of course you probably didn't count them because you probably think of them as cattle.
And what exactly do you think gave birth to Isis? There is a clear link between the Iraq war, the attempt of toppling Assad and the birth of Issis. You can even see McCain taking pictures with some members of Issis. McCain argues he didn't know they were Issis.... so it seems the US funded the wrong guys.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- I wouldn't fund any of them and I like Trump and Cruz and their suggestion to carpet bomb . Especially the oil fields . 'islamic state', they are the ones that need carpet bombing rather than mrobamas pinprick bombings . mrobama wouldn't take out the oil delivery trucks that were delivering oil for sale because the trucks were supposedly driven by civilians . Russians took out , bombed the oil trucks though . USA carpet bombed , fire bombed , nuked the enemy in both Germany and Japan during ww2 . Carpet bombing is the reason that ww2 was won C.Citizen .

I like Trump and I'm ok with the world hating us. It just gives us more motivation to let the russians and the chinese gobble up their little countries. That is why I no longer give a rats ass about what happens to them.

I am speechless.

Does that mean you're going to STFU from here on out?

I like Trump and I'm ok with the world hating us. It just gives us more motivation to let the russians and the chinese gobble up their little countries. That is why I no longer give a rats ass about what happens to them.
------------------------------------------------- I think I agree with that judgement , many brits and euros are pacifists with heads full of foolishness even as they see the flood of muslim invaders arriving in Europe . Pacifists even as they see Calais Jungle , Charlie Hebdo , Belgium , San Bernadino California . Plus the constant beheadings , murders , bombings , mayhem and violence in muslim lands . In my opinion if the USA doesn't get good aggressive leadership the USA is headed to the same place as the 'euros' SuperD.

And with as little basis as the domestic govt-dependents. All they can to is repeat the same lies, exaggerations, and silly propaganda
I am speechless.

See?

:rolleyes-41:
There is no exaggeration in my post:

"An estimated 151,000 to 600,000 or more Iraqis were killed in the first 3–4 years of conflict. The United States officially withdrew from the country in 2011 but became re-involved in 2014 at the head of a new coalition; the insurgency and many dimensions of the civil armed conflict continue."
Of course you probably didn't even think about the Iraqi deaths.

"In March 2013, the total cost of the Iraq War was estimated to have been $1.7 trillion by the Watson Institute of International Studies at Brown University.[343]"

Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Illegals kill over 3,000 American citizens a year, 30,000 over the last 10 years, where are your priorities?

That's a wild topic change... So be it.
Illegal immigration increased after NAFTA. A treaty which probably shouldn't have been signed with a third world country.
Sadly it was a democratic president who signed it. Joe Stiglitz , who at that time was chief economic advisor , has now admited the treaty didn't work as he expect it.
So, an economic problem needs an economic solution which in all likelehood includes a revision of NAFTA.

That said, I have found little to no stats regarding homicide rates among illegals and more specifically illegals from central and south america. So I would appreciate if you could provide any links supporting your figure.

The sickness will never end. Go Trump. Torture more, hate more, kill more. Go Trump.

I am speechless.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- I wouldn't fund any of them and I like Trump and Cruz and their suggestion to carpet bomb . Especially the oil fields . 'islamic state', they are the ones that need carpet bombing rather than mrobamas pinprick bombings . mrobama wouldn't take out the oil delivery trucks that were delivering oil for sale because the trucks were supposedly driven by civilians . Russians took out , bombed the oil trucks though . USA carpet bombed , fire bombed , nuked the enemy in both Germany and Japan during ww2 . Carpet bombing is the reason that ww2 was won C.Citizen .
Ahem, the problem is Isis was created due to the instability created by the Iraq war and the US attempts to topple Assad.
I'd like to think this was just due to a lack of intelligence ( in both senses ) and not a deliverate attempt to create further havoc.
Al-Baghdadi-in-meeting-with-McCain.jpg

http://www.globalresearch.ca/did-jo...-of-the-islamic-state-isis-isil-daesh/5498177

I am speechless.
Ahem, the problem is Isis was created due to the instability created by the Iraq war and the US attempts to topple Assad.
I'd like to think this was just due to a lack of intelligence ( in both senses ) and not a deliverate attempt to create further havoc.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/did-jo...-of-the-islamic-state-isis-isil-daesh/5498177
---------------------------------------------------------- islam has been warlike for the last 1400 years and before 'islamic state' it was 'al queda,' or the 'muslim brotherhood' and before that it was 'mo' himself CCitizen .

I am speechless.

---------------------------------------------------------- islam has been warlike for the last 1400 years and before 'islamic state' it was 'al queda,' or the 'muslim brotherhood' and before that it was 'mo' himself CCitizen .

Your argument is a "faulty generalization", and a clever device to sidestep the actual problem: that knowingly or not the US funded and supported a terrorist organization: ISIS.

No one likes outside interference. The letter campaigns saying 'don't vote for Bush' probably got him 2%. The fact 0bama was interfering so baldly in the election in Israel last year probably got Netanyahu 5 seats. This will probably get Trump 30 delegates Tuesday.

Thanks loads, morans!

No one likes outside interference. The letter campaigns saying 'don't vote for Bush' probably got him 2%. The fact 0bama was interfering so baldly in the election in Israel last year probably got Netanyahu 5 seats. This will probably get Trump 30 delegates Tuesday.

Thanks loads, morans!
------------------------------------- its all cool BDeer !!:afro:

Your argument is a "faulty generalization", and a clever device to sidestep the actual problem: that knowingly or not the US funded and supported a terrorist organization: ISIS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------we just need to defeat 'Islamic state' or the muslims , no sense going over past mistakes CCitizen .

In 48 hours almost 2 million people have signed an open letter for Donald Trump.

"Dear Mr. Trump,

This is not what greatness looks like.

The world rejects your fear, hate-mongering, and bigotry. We reject your support for torture, your calls for murdering civilians, and your general encouragement of violence. We reject your denigration of women, Muslims, Mexicans, and millions of others who don’t look like you, talk like you, or pray to the same god as you.

Facing your fear we choose compassion. Hearing your despair we choose hope. Seeing your ignorance we choose understanding.

As citizens of the world, we stand united against your brand of division."

Sign the letter from the world to Donald Trump
Financed by George Soros. Who would have guessed?

Forum List

Back