The Worm Has Turned

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I agree. Anyone on either side who mocks the death of people whose only "crime" is to be convinced of the severity of this virus or lack thereof, should be ashamed of themselves. This virus IS deadly but it isn't anywhere near deadly enough to justify the insane, arbitrary, and illegal actions our governments are engaging in. The fact that Biden's handlers are demanding that even naturally immune people be vaccinated or else, tells a reasonable person what the truth is about this chaos. They are willing to weaken our military, dump cops and other professionals that serve to keep our society safe, and to do so at the worst possible time. Is it just me, or does that seem "counter-productive"? When all is said and done, every member of government, ANY BRANCH that helped to harm people, should face serious prison time.

How many threads have we had where someone celebrates a person who was vocal against the vax dying? I am not celebrating. I am pointing out that some people are ghouls.

Celebrating?! I think people tak about the unvaxxed dying not to celebrate it but to encourage those still unvaxxed to be responsible and protect themselves and their communities.
Nobody should celebrate the death of any innocent person

Celebrating?! I think people tak about the unvaxxed dying not to celebrate it but to encourage those still unvaxxed to be responsible and protect themselves and their communities.
You are wrong. Those people are mean spirited soulless assholes.

"Innocent person". :auiqs.jpg:This asshole tried his hardest to get the kill shot into every arm in the world! "Innocent person", my ass!

In what way are you not seeing karma? This person who did his best to shame everyone into taking poison, dies of that very poison. I hope he suffered hugely.
Well here is one douchebag celebrating a death.

You have zero evidence that the vaccine had anything to do with his death, but you think you know it all so you come on here and lie… wonderful, you’re a real winner!!

Forum List

Back