The Worm Has Turned

We are not going to take the shot, no matter what. It is time for you to let it go. It's simply something that you will never be able to control, much as you want to.
You people are brainwashed. You are a danger to yourself and everyone around you. You bitch about lockdowns but will not do what is needed to beat the virus. That is just plain stupid

Can you prove it didn't?
Don’t need to. I can’t prove that aliens didn’t come down and kill him either… doesn’t mean they did. I’m not the one claiming that the vax killed the man. Those on here that are are doing so ignorantly and without proof, that makes them liars

The CDC quietly acknowledged that a staggering 146.6 million people have been infected by the Sars-CoV-2 virus and have survived it.

Close to half the population has natural immunity. You have been had, badly.

Don’t need to. I can’t prove that aliens didn’t come down and kill him either… doesn’t mean they did. I’m not the one claiming that the vax killed the man. Those on here that are are doing so ignorantly and without proof, that makes them liars

No it doesn't. It makes them open to a truth that may not come from your Gov.

You people are brainwashed. You are a danger to yourself and everyone around you. You bitch about lockdowns but will not do what is needed to beat the virus. That is just plain stupid

Here is what I'll do I'll take you down for being a little bitch. You and your little MAP friends.

The CDC quietly acknowledged that a staggering 146.6 million people have been infected by the Sars-CoV-2 virus and have survived it.

Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency, Propaganda, Conspiracies
Bias Rating: FAR-RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

For how long idiot? What about the 750K Did not survive.? What about the tens of thousands who lived but have dabilitating long tem, life altering long term effects?

Forum List

Back