The Worm Has Turned

That number does not exist.
Actually the number that doesn't exist, is the number of audits or recounts that showed Trump got more votes then previously reported. Or the number of legal cases that showed there was significant election fraud.

Actually the number that doesn't exist, is the number of audits or recounts that showed Trump got more votes then previously reported. Or the number of legal cases that showed there was significant election fraud.
Those excuses do not cut it. It is a cover up going on to this day and it is doomed to continue.

Those excuses do not cut it. It is a cover up going on to this day and it is doomed to continue.
Let me give you a hint. It's been over a year, and republicans haven't found even one illegitimate ballot to hang their hopes on. They don't even have a theory of the origin of the millions of illegitimate ballots they claim to exist.

Let me give you a hint. It's been over a year, and republicans haven't found even one illegitimate ballot to hang their hopes on. They don't even have a theory of the origin of the millions of illegitimate ballots they claim to exist.
No, They found a lot. They will be presented in an AZ. courtroom in an attempt to decertify the election. 30 laws were broken in Maricopa county.

They found a lot. They will be presented in an AZ. courtroom in an attempt to decertify the election.
Where have we heard that claim before?

Oh yes, in the 60+ cases that Trump lawyers already lost because they couldn't produce any proof of massive voter fraud.

Celebrating?! I think people tak about the unvaxxed dying not to celebrate it but to encourage those still unvaxxed to be responsible and protect themselves and their communities.
Nobody should celebrate the death of any innocent person
Nah..... I'm afraid you don't funny understand the viciousness of that mindset

Agreed, but when you claim something happened that you can’t prove happened then you are lying. That’s just elementary

You of course mean things like Russian Collusion, Rump caused "insurrection", Rump coercing Ukrainian officials, you believe EVERYTHING your side accuses Righties of doing and nothing of what Lefties are doing.

Forum List

Back