🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The worst movies you have ever paid to see.

I haven't been to the movies for more than ten years....

I would not pay a cent for going to the movies today.

It's all shit.

I see old films or documentaries ....at home.

Hollywood is dead.

Did you see 13 hours in Benghazi? I thought it was great. We were soldiers. Black Hawk down?

How about the Harry Potter films? Nothing?
I hated the Harry Potter films

The Keanu Reeves remake of ‘The Day the Earth Stood Still’.

I’m still traumatized.

I actually liked the movie in general maybe because I like the story and the original 1950s version, Reeves was his normal mediocre. The kid though, Will Smith's son was just terrible, he is no actor and he brought that movie down two notches as he has for every movie he's been in. The kid can't act, both parents are second rate actors at best. You can imagine the arm twisting his parents did to get him roles

I’m still traumatized.

I actually liked the movie in general maybe because I like the story and the original 1950s version, Reeves was his normal mediocre. The kid though, Will Smith's son was just terrible, he is no actor and he brought that movie down two notches as he has for every movie he's been in. The kid can't act, both parents are second rate actors at best. You can imagine the arm twisting his parents did to get him roles
He had the cute kid thing down
As an adolescent he is a disaster

what are the worst movies you have ever seen and wished you’d not spent the money.

Mine, in no particular order:

A Star is Born, with Barbara Streisand

Star Wars Episode VII

Chariots of Fire

The World According to Garp

I wish you asked what are the best movies you paid to see and glad you spent the money.

I vote Kiss of the Spider Woman as the worst movie I ever paid to see because I walked out before it was half over.

I’m still traumatized.

It wasn't a really bad movie, it was just a huge let down after seeing the original.

About 90% of the Scifi movies of the 1950's. They lacked everything, decent plot, acting, story line, and special effects. Attack of the Giant Leeches and Cat Woman of the Moon have got to be among the worst that have ever been put on film.

I’m still traumatized.

It wasn't a really bad movie, it was just a huge let down after seeing the original.

In one way watching movies made in B&W shows shadows when color movies show very little if any shadows. It takes a stretch of the imagination to make the new The Day The Earth Stood Still work. Gort scared me to death in the 1951 version.

"Wild at heart", after 20 minutes, I demanded a raincheck . It was so violent and stupid...And guess what? David Lynch directed that train wreck. I gave him WAY to much credit.
Is he the one who did Blue Velvet? Because that movie was weird.
Bingo . And he was the mastermind behind Twin peaks and Eraserhead... Weird is ok...but Lynch is pointlessly absurdly bizarre.

About 90% of the Scifi movies of the 1950's. They lacked everything, decent plot, acting, story line, and special effects. Attack of the Giant Leeches and Cat Woman of the Moon have got to be among the worst that have ever been put on film.
Bingo . And he was the mastermind behind Twin peaks and Eraserhead... Weird is ok...but Lynch is pointlessly absurdly bizarre.
Eraserhead? Did he also do Freaks?
I don't know, honestly. But I think that came out in the 30's way before Lynch. Speaking of channeling major weirdness, I actually tried to watch John Water's "Pink Flamingos"...

I’m still traumatized.

In one way watching movies made in B&W shows shadows when color movies show very little if any shadows. It takes a stretch of the imagination to make the new The Day The Earth Stood Still work. Gort scared me to death in the 1951 version.
B&W can transmit a mood that you just can't get out of color. I can't image the street and sewer scenes in "The Third Man" in color. The low angle shots and warehouse scene in "Citizen Kane" would lose their effect. "Psycho" would be just another horror movie without the b&w scenes in the shower and Norman Bates as mother. And the porch scenes of Atticus and Scout would just be all wrong in color in "To Kill a Mockingbird".

Here's Some of the Best Black & White Cinematography in Film History

Easily the worst movie ever made....from 1971....47 years later I my lip still curls when I think about it...Sample line: "What are you trying to do...blow my mind"?
casty.gif

e5b98b8ec5b0414db2360bbc6274908b--movie-posters-taylors.jpg

Forum List

Back