🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The worst movies you have ever paid to see.

I highly doubt that a godzilla monster would care... but I suppose you could make that case.

Nah... didn't work for me. I also didn't care for the girl in that movie anyway. She came across as too whiny, and her acting was...... not bad... but average.

Broderick did a decent job. Like I said, tons of potential.

By the way.... Pamela Anderson isn't a thing anymore, anyway.... is she? I think this is the first time I've had someone bring her up, since when.... the 1990s? Maybe early 2000s?
Okay, how 'bout JWOWW?

Is that a movie? Or sorry, I don't know what that is.

I haven't been to the movies for more than ten years....

I would not pay a cent for going to the movies today.

It's all shit.

I see old films or documentaries ....at home.

Hollywood is dead.

Did you see 13 hours in Benghazi? I thought it was great. We were soldiers. Black Hawk down?

How about the Harry Potter films? Nothing?

what is a movie nowadays?

the shit they produce today?

is that a movie ?

It's all shit.

Hollywood is dead.

Did you see 13 hours in Benghazi? I thought it was great. We were soldiers. Black Hawk down?

Benghazi i will watch in cable

black hawk the same

picking myself up and actually GOING? TO the movies? no...no way.... not anymore

Alfred Hitchcock is dead, Stanley Kubrick is dead, John Ford is dead......do you know what I mean?

The best directors are dead and also Hollywood is dead....

Wakey wakey Andylusion and all of you who still believe in the remains of Hollywood

Forrest Gump

Just too stupid from beginning to end. ..... :cool:
Omg my best friend took me to it...she had seen it twice. I laughed all the way through..and so did she. She told me that she liked going with me..the other two times she went, she was afraid to laugh for fear people would think she was prejudiced against..whatever Tom Hanks is in that movie. Autistic? Retarded? I don't know.

Alfred Hitchcock is dead, Stanley Kubrick is dead, John Ford is dead......do you know what I mean?

The best directors are dead and also Hollywood is dead....

Wakey wakey Andylusion and all of you who still believe in the remains of Hollywood

I was never impressed with either Stanley or Alfred. I guess I'm a fail in your book. I accept it.

As for Hollywood, there is no doubt that the ratio of worthwhile to crap, is drastically shifted on the crap side.

But there is still some movies I like.

Forrest Gump

Omg my best friend took me to it...she had seen it twice. I laughed all the way through..and so did she. She told me that she liked going with me..the other two times she went, she was afraid to laugh for fear people would think she was prejudiced against..whatever Tom Hanks is in that movie. Autistic? Retarded? I don't know.

It was overrated, but I liked Gump too.

It's all shit.

Hollywood is dead.

I've seen all those.
Also all the Godzilla movies. All Godzilla movies have crappy plots and bad acting hahaha. It's kind of the point of the whole thing.

Forrest Gump

I liked it but like all Hanks' movies..I found it a lot more shallow than people were willing to admit it was. I think Hanks is a crappy actor. His whole humble everyday guy schtick is ugh. When he was young he was hilarious. He was in a tv series called bosom buddies where he and another guy lived in a women's hotel so they had to dress as women hahaha this was in 80. You can't find it anywhere..it was funny.Bosom Buddies - Wikipedia

Forrest Gump

I liked it but like all Hanks' movies..I found it a lot more shallow than people were willing to admit it was. I think Hanks is a crappy actor. His whole humble everyday guy schtick is ugh. When he was young he was hilarious. He was in a tv series called bosom buddies where he and another guy lived in a women's hotel so they had to dress as women hahaha this was in 80. You can't find it anywhere..it was funny.Bosom Buddies - Wikipedia

Yeah I can see that. People were a bit crazy over Hanks for awhile. I never got it. He wasn't bad, but I never saw his acting as any particularly amazing worth noting.

Movies that substitute computer graphics for a plot, blowing things up instead of real acting, and loud music instead of a screen play.

Highlander 2 - Sequel was incomprehensible.
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - Like watching paint dry.
Star Trek 5 - Really horrid.
Battlefield Earth
Superman 3
The Exorcist 2 - May be the worst movie I've ever seen.
Batman and Robin

Highlander 2 - Sequel was incomprehensible.
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - Like watching paint dry.
Star Trek 5 - Really horrid.
Battlefield Earth
Superman 3
The Exorcist 2 - May be the worst movie I've ever seen.
Batman and Robin
Forgot Cloverfield and The Blair Witch Project. With the camera jumping all over the place, these movies made me queasy watching them. Horrible cinematography.

One truly does wonder how some of these ever got out of the proposal stage, let alone received financing to be made.
Too many contenders for worst for me. Saw the latest "Avengers" yesterday and found the one and only interesting thing about it was they dared to show the "super heroes" losing and the "bad guy" winning.
Hey, could that have been some kind of commentary on the current state of ...
Naw!

All of those superhero movies bore the crap out of me. If you don't count Deadpool, I haven't seen more than two of them and one being the Batman with Heath Leger. I've just never been a fan of superheros.

Definitely not counting Deadpool. But I am with you on that.

That's the one. Not a fan. So many ways that movie could have been better. Instead the heroic 'save the day' moment....... is a new york cab's headlights on bright.

Really.............? That was the climax? The cabby has high-beams..... we win.....?

So much potential. There was so much good in that movie, but no.... that was a fumble on 4th down.
What if it was Pamela Anderson with high beams?

I've seen Barb Wire..eh, meh. Pam was hot. A a movie? ..smh.

Last movie I went to, a girl had her hand in my cammies the whole time.

:04: I don't remember what movie it was. :lalala:

Forum List

Back