🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Worst Shooting in California...all but forgotten...

English please. The anti-government rightwing radicals who want armed rebellion are not just your guys, they're YOU.

So you feel that slaughtering a few dozen children and parents at a McDonald's Playland... on some level represents "The Anti-Government Right Wing"?

How does killing children and their parents at a McDonalds... oppose Government, Gilligan?

And when does the "Right" oppose government? Can ya show an example of THAT? (Understand Gilligan, opposing unsustainable (Leftist) government is NOT an opposition to government. It's an opposition to idiocy, expressed through government... which again, defines the Ideological Left.

Digging deep to maintain the deflection...sad

Deflecting from what? Mass murders? ...

No Gilligan, deflecting from the Terrorist attack you idiots caused last week.

I see on the Muslim terrorist's dating profile he listed himself as "very liberal".
Prove it? Oh right, it's total fucking nonsense. You know liberalism like you know Christianity, not at all.

Eat it ya little whiny bitch....

Online Dating Profile Provides Closer Look at Calif. Killer — and Lists His Political Identification

The San Ysidro McDonald's massacre was a mass shooting that occurred in and around a McDonald's restaurant in theSan Diego neighborhood of San Ysidro on July 18, 1984. The perpetrator, 41-year-old James Huberty, shot and killed 21 people and injured 19 others, before being fatally shot by a SWAT team sniper.[1]

The shooter?

Huberty, a self-proclaimed survivalist, saw signs of what he thought was growing trouble in America, and believed that government regulations were the cause of business failures, including his own. He believed that international bankers were purposefully manipulating the Federal Reserve System and bankrupting the nation.[49] Convinced that Sovietaggression was everywhere, he believed that the breakdown of society was near, perhaps through economic collapse ornuclear war. He committed himself to prepare to survive this coming collapse and, while in Canton, provisioned his house with thousands of dollars of non-perishable food and six guns that he intended to use to defend his home during what he believed was the coming chaos. When he moved from Ohio he left the food behind but brought the guns with him.[50]

And the shooting occurred on Ronald Reagan's watch OMG!

The lesson?

When you see people around your neighborhood who look like this:

James_Oliver_Huberty.jpg

for God's sake say something.

Read the full story here. Yes, read it please:

San Ysidro McDonald's massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Was he an "islamofascist"?

Was his real name Muhammad Huberty?

Where was he radicalized?

You prove my point. You blindly assume that we have to be talking about Muslims if we're going to talk about mass shootings and terrorism.

Two egg macmuffins please...and I have a coupon....

They probably screwed up his order at the drive through... and he flipped out, and 'woke-up' in the middle of the dining area, with bodies everywhere.

Honestly... who among us hasn't been 2 seconds from there ourselves?
If this is serious, you have no business having a gun. You are mentally ill. Get help before you end up hurting someone.

The San Ysidro McDonald's massacre was a mass shooting that occurred in and around a McDonald's restaurant in theSan Diego neighborhood of San Ysidro on July 18, 1984. The perpetrator, 41-year-old James Huberty, shot and killed 21 people and injured 19 others, before being fatally shot by a SWAT team sniper.[1]

The shooter?

Huberty, a self-proclaimed survivalist, saw signs of what he thought was growing trouble in America, and believed that government regulations were the cause of business failures, including his own. He believed that international bankers were purposefully manipulating the Federal Reserve System and bankrupting the nation.[49] Convinced that Sovietaggression was everywhere, he believed that the breakdown of society was near, perhaps through economic collapse ornuclear war. He committed himself to prepare to survive this coming collapse and, while in Canton, provisioned his house with thousands of dollars of non-perishable food and six guns that he intended to use to defend his home during what he believed was the coming chaos. When he moved from Ohio he left the food behind but brought the guns with him.[50]

And the shooting occurred on Ronald Reagan's watch OMG!

The lesson?

When you see people around your neighborhood who look like this:

James_Oliver_Huberty.jpg

for God's sake say something.

Read the full story here. Yes, read it please:

San Ysidro McDonald's massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I remember it well. Now people would only care if they could call it Muslim terrorism.
Muslim, progressive and leftist all of will not tolerate those who disagree with them...

Did I say it was Reagan's fault?

You should understand Gilligan, that this is a text forum... so the entire discussion is advanced IN WRITING... thus every word remains directly above the most recent comment, with all readers being privy to such.

That said... yes, you implied that the Product of Leftism murdering those people in 84, was on one level another the fault of Reagan.

But in fairness to you, that is pretty much what one should reasonably expect of children and fools.

English please. The anti-government rightwing radicals who want armed rebellion are not just your guys, they're YOU.

So you feel that slaughtering a few dozen children and parents at a McDonald's Playland... on some level represents "The Anti-Government Right Wing"?

How does killing children and their parents at a McDonalds... oppose Government, Gilligan?

And when does the "Right" oppose government? Can ya show an example of THAT? (Understand Gilligan, opposing unsustainable (Leftist) government is NOT an opposition to government. It's an opposition to idiocy, expressed through government... which again, defines the Ideological Left.

Oh my, he's throwing the small government conservatives under the bus.

You're the guy calling for armed rebellion. That sounds a bit anti-government.

Did I say it was Reagan's fault?

You should understand Gilligan, that this is a text forum... so the entire discussion is advanced IN WRITING... thus every word remains directly above the most recent comment, with all readers being privy to such.

That said... yes, you implied that the Product of Leftism murdering those people in 84, was on one level another the fault of Reagan.

But in fairness to you, that is pretty much what one should reasonably expect of children and fools.

No. I was illustrating how guilt by association, a logical fallacy, works. You have no problem with guilt by association until its one where your ox gets gored.

Take a lesson.

Muslims train adolescences by the thousands every day to guess what??
Bingo!!!
Perform their terrorist goals

Last edited:
"The Worst Shooting in California...all but forgotten..."

Ignored by most conservatives ...

Well, in fairness to 'most conservatives', what happened in 1984 has been irrelevant, since... 1985.

Unless there's an opportunity to invoke Reagan in a worshipful manner.
When I think of Reagan, I think of the Marine Corps Barracks in Beirut.

Well, in fairness to 'most conservatives', what happened in 1984 has been irrelevant, since... 1985.

Yes Ronald Reagan encouraging mass emigration from the Soviet Union.

Last edited:
Two egg macmuffins please...and I have a coupon....

They probably screwed up his order at the drive through... and he flipped out, and 'woke-up' in the middle of the dining area, with bodies everywhere.

Honestly... who among us hasn't been 2 seconds from there ourselves?
If this is serious, you have no business having a gun. You are mentally ill. Get help before you end up hurting someone.
You should see some of the other posts she makes about killing lots and lots of American citizens.

When I think of Barry... Hope and change

The San Ysidro McDonald's massacre was a mass shooting that occurred in and around a McDonald's restaurant in theSan Diego ... 1984. ... survivalist ... .

The lesson?

ROFLMNAO!

Poor Gilligan...

And it is ADORABLE that you would share your time machine with the board to demonstrate that LUNATICS happened in 1984. Some Readers may actually have not been aware of that.

LOL! You're doin' the very BEST you can, lil' buddy.
So...let us remember that anything back 30 years no longer counts for you. Noted.

I'm not sure how old you are, I know some here were under 10 for 9-11, kinda like when the adults were glued to the TV when Kennedy got shot for me. I doubt most here remember sitting and watching the Ruby Ridge, Waco, or the Oklahoma Fed building bombing. All they really know is the recent Muslim terrorism, since 9-11 , and it gets frustrating since most of us know life didn't begin in 2001.

[

ROFLMNAO!

I say it HERE and it comes out ^ THERE ^.

But... in fairness... they're doing the VERY BEST THEY CAN!

Forum List

Back