🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The would-be assassin used an AR15.

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
From the moment I first heard this on ABC Saturday night, I knew it would be repeated at every opportunity.
I was right, of course.

Why do you figure this shooter chose an AR15?

I'll go with 'The media mentions at ever opportunity how the AR15 is the weapon of choice for mass shooters" for $2000, Alex.
They aren't good for hunting, just spray-and-pray shooting into crowds.
They aren't even accurate.
Apparently, this guy to you people at your word.

See, someone who knew what he was doing would have used an -06 and shot center mass.

What's this mean?
With all their nonsense about AR15s, the left - liberals, leftists, the MSM and the Democrats - saved Trump's life.
Much to their chagrin.

From the moment I first heard this on ABC Saturday night, I knew it would be repeated at every opportunity.
I was right, of course.

I'll go with 'The media mentions at ever opportunity how the AR15 is the weapon of choice for mass shooters" for $2000, Alex.

See, someone who knew what he was doing would have used an -06 and shot center mass.

What's this mean?
With all their nonsense about AR15s, the left - liberals, leftists, the MSM and the Democrats - saved Trump's life.
Much to their chagrin.
The assassin most likely used it because it was his father's gun. Meanwhile, you can use a "non-scary" looking rifle that shoots the same round.

The assassin most likely used it because it was his father's gun. Meanwhile, you can use a "non-scary" looking rifle that shoots the same round.

Yep. He had borrowed it from his dad before and was familiar with it. No mass media conspiracy behind it.

I had an AR many years ago. I bought it to hunt coyote. Added a few accessories and it would do the trick.

In my experience the ARs are accurate rifles. Of course, if you buy the cheapest you get a cheap gun.

Oh, and there are probably more hog hunters using an AR than any other single gun.

I was right, of course.

What's this mean?
Much to their chagrin.
His dad gave his son, a registered republican, an AR15 as a gift. The results were inevitable.

I had an AR many years ago. I bought it to hunt coyote. Added a few accessories and it would do the trick.

In my experience the ARs are accurate rifles. Of course, if you buy the cheapest you get a cheap gun.

Oh, and there are probably more hog hunters using an AR than any other single gun.
I had a Bushmaster Varminter and could cover 3-shots with a dime @100 yards using my handloads.

Like this one but with a different bi-pod/scope/grip set-up.....I killed a shit ton of groundhogs with it. I just used a 20-round mag with it.

Bushmaster-XM15-E2S-5-56mm-25-5-Fluted-Barrel-Varminter-AR15-w-Scope-and-Bipod_101125739_108215_6973006FCBE1B2A2.JPG

Meh, I don't see the left making a lot of hay over the rifle used......
Good bet thay any news story you read after 2000hrs EDT on 7-13 make mention of it.
The anti-gun groups on X, et al, are making all kinds of hay over it.
And Biden, just today, used the shooting as another excuse to ban 'weapons of war'.

I was right, of course.

What's this mean?
Much to their chagrin.
actually an AR 15 is plenty accurate at 400 maters .. its not that the shooter missed its that Trump turned his head the instant the trigger was pulled .. there are rifles that shoot rounds that travel several hundred fps faster and may have accomplished what the assassin wanted .

The moment the MSM said the FBI could not unlock his phone, your claim became plausible.

They buried the Trans shooter manifesto.

They bury any info that might look bad for Democrats.

Somebody trustworthy, like The Texas Rangers, The US Marshall's, I don't know exactly, but someone trustworthy has to do it.

Forum List

Back