🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Theft at work

we made her dump her boyfriend after we beat the shit out of him.
First I caved his head in... then her mom re arranged his face.

Then I told him that next month when he's healed up, he can try it in the other order and he'll still get the same result.
:)
So since you apparently like beating up on other folks' kids, when will we hear that you're a convict working a minimum wage job at that chicken place???

I'm 5 ft 10, 225lbs, muscular
My sister is also 5 ft 10, and 215 lbs muscular.
As teenagers we lifted weights.

My Girlfriend is 6 ft 10, 345 lbs, also muscular.

My niece's dad is 6 ft 8 but he's way out of shape and unhealthy and stupid... and she spent most of her childhood with him.

So there is no way that she stands a chance, nor any retard that she brings home.

So come get us.
Youre kind of like Chuck Norris, arent you. You can solve any problem with a fist. You spread your wisdom with your tough guy lines and round house kicks.

Last edited:
My Niece came home today, and complained to me that $20 was stolen from her backpack at work today.
She works over at a place called "Slim Chickens".

This is what I told my niece, point blank.

Yeah well That's what the fuck you get when you decide you're an adult at 16 ready to go to work.
Your co-workers are minimum wage rat bum, uneducated convict motherfuckers.. and that's what you get when you hang around rat bum, uneducated, minimum wage, convict motherfuckers...

You get treated like a minimum wage, rat bum, uneducated, convict motherfucker.

So here's the deal little bitch.

You want to go be an adult, and go hang around minimum wage, uneducated, rat bum, convict motherfuckers from now until the day you die ?

Oh and btw... You're not making enough money to go buy a car, so you can shove that idea the fuck up your little ass.

Or do you want to be a kid, go to school, get rid of your ideas of driving a car before you should...

And Shut the fuck up and do what your mother says fuckin' do, when she says do it, how the fuck she says do it, and BECAUSE she fuckin' said so... because she's the fuckin' boss until the day you're 18..
and get the fuck up and go to school and get A's.

And in return... you get to be anything you want to be when you grow up ?

which is it ?

She stormed into her bedroom.

An hour later, she comes back and agrees to quit the job and go to school.
If that is really how you talked to her, I have just one thing to say to you, it you can't show any respect when talking to anyone, don't expect any in return from anyone.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I went to work at 14. No problem with school. Of course my parents wouldn't have defied me. I would have rearranged both their faces. The only thing they were able to do was marry me off at 15. But, it did get me out of the house and doing what I wanted to do.

Children should work as soon as they are capable of understanding the meaning of the word.

Forum List

Back