Then FIRE HIM, dumbass, you are the President!!!!

Unfortunately this would send the Trump-Hating extremists into an even deeper craze, calling this even more 'Obstruction' of a Witch Hunt investigating a non-existent crime.

• Banned
BULL

Swampy Sessions and Rod the Mossad are protecting The Swamp.

Until both are fired, nobody from The Swamp will ever face charges....

Trump promised to DRAIN THE SWAMP. To keep that promise, Swampy Sessions and Rod the Mossad need to go NOW.... before you get another topic by me next month, that Swampy Sessions' "no hitter" for The Swamp just hit month 16....

His administration selections certainly seem they've been on par with my Browns draft picks. I don't get excited over the inside-the-beltway drama on who is in or out, mainly concerned Trump gets any Supreme Court picks right.

• Banned
Picking Sessions for AG was Trump's worst mistake by far.

Sessions is nothing but a selfish sold out kleptocrat in "service" to enrich himself. That is his entire career.

Putting him in charge of Justice guaranteed The Swamp would stay above Federal law...

Unfortunately this would send the Trump-Hating extremists into an even deeper craze, calling this even more 'Obstruction' of a Witch Hunt investigating a non-existent crime.
When we win the off year the firing will take place right after. No need giving Democrats a reason to rally eh?

• Banned
LEADERSHIP is not about COWERING over talking heads/media blather/what will those Dems say

LEADERSHIP is about DOING WHAT IS RIGHT and TAKING THE HEAT FROM THOSE WHO SUPPORT THAT WHICH IS WRONG

Come on, Donald.

LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

And once again...even tho the GOP controls all three branches of government, you are all in thrall to the Left......:lol:
SO? Like that is supposed to mean something...

Democrats have all publicly declared that if they should win the House in the mid-term elections they WILL move to Impeach the current democratically elected President DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF A CRIME COMMITTED OR A CRIME INVOLVING THE PRESIDENT.

Doing so would equate to TREASON, a 'political coup' on a grand scale by an entire political party, no matter how you try to justify it.

Enough said....

Trump: ‘I wish’ I had not picked Sessions for attorney general

"
Trump: ‘I wish’ I had not picked Sessions for attorney general"

Correct your error asap...

and fire Rod "The Mossad" Rosenstein too
Here is a theory I have seen kicked around, but have not seen discussed here

this seems plausible to me...

(note, this is a copy and paste and not my writing):

On Nov 17th Mike Rogers visits Trump on the 18th Trump nom. Sessions

Look at that timing fellas. Rogers visits Trump in Trump Tower and that AFTERNOON they start moving headquarters. He obviously told a very compelling story about the whole cabal.

The very next day Trump nominates Sessions and has continually publicly abused Sessions and Sessions has publicly announced he is not going to get involved in ANY of these investigations. They BOTH knew everything that is being uncovered THEN.

Sessions is pure as the driven snow, totally unbiased, now when he comes forward to take the lead it will be akin to shock and awe.

Many, many conservatives, and most libs believe Sessions should have never taken the job, should resign, or Trump should fire him, its the perfect set up.

Dont be surprised to see Beauregard riding in on the ghost of Traveller (okay he was grey not white).

Occams Razor fellas, Occams Razor.

And Trump will trust his "Republican allies" who are in bed with the IMPEACH crowd and....

or will Trump LEAD and FIRE these two TRAITORS....

And once again...even tho the GOP controls all three branches of government, you are all in thrall to the Left......:lol:

Democrats have all publicly declared that if they should win the House in the mid-term elections they WILL move to Impeach the current democratically elected President DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF A CRIME COMMITTED OR A CRIME INVOLVING THE PRESIDENT.

Doing so would equate to TREASON, a 'political coup' on a grand scale by an entire political party, no matter how you try to justify it.
You poor poor victims...........always in thrall to the Left. Never can catch a break. Everyone is against you.

Of course they have no evidence! What is wrong with you Trumpanzees? Do you think Mueller is going to broadcast his evidence? But then again, given the source of your news and opinions, your attitude makes sense. So sorry for doubting you.

1.png

OK, sorry.

Only the 911 Traitor crowd thinks Sessions is a man of character.... for good reason, since he is one of them...

LEADERSHIP is not about COWERING over talking heads/media blather/what will those Dems say

LEADERSHIP is about DOING WHAT IS RIGHT and TAKING THE HEAT FROM THOSE WHO SUPPORT THAT WHICH IS WRONG

Come on, Donald.

LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame Trump has not figured that out.

I do not want Sessions to quit. He is the only one with a shred of integrity!

I can not believe I am defending Jeff Sessions!

This is bad, really bad.

Come on, Donald.

LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

The antithesis of a leader is simple to comprehend, and applies to Trump 100%. That is any boss on any level who always considers every issue or decision by first asking him or her self, "how will this effect me?"!

In the case of Trump, he sees himself as the center of the universe, a megalomaniac who gets what he wants or has a twitter tantrum.

Sessions will not be at the DOJ next year...he will have the shortest term of service as the AG in the history of the DOJ....be proud Jeffy....

IF Sessions and Rod the Mossad are fired NOW, there WILL BE indictments of SWAMP MONSTERS before the mid terms....

Consider that.

If both traitors are kept, there will be NONE.

Forum List

Back