Then FIRE HIM, dumbass, you are the President!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Enough said....

Trump: ‘I wish’ I had not picked Sessions for attorney general

"
Trump: ‘I wish’ I had not picked Sessions for attorney general"

Correct your error asap...

and fire Rod "The Mossad" Rosenstein too
Here is a theory I have seen kicked around, but have not seen discussed here

this seems plausible to me...

(note, this is a copy and paste and not my writing):

On Nov 17th Mike Rogers visits Trump on the 18th Trump nom. Sessions

Look at that timing fellas. Rogers visits Trump in Trump Tower and that AFTERNOON they start moving headquarters. He obviously told a very compelling story about the whole cabal.

The very next day Trump nominates Sessions and has continually publicly abused Sessions and Sessions has publicly announced he is not going to get involved in ANY of these investigations. They BOTH knew everything that is being uncovered THEN.

Sessions is pure as the driven snow, totally unbiased, now when he comes forward to take the lead it will be akin to shock and awe.

Many, many conservatives, and most libs believe Sessions should have never taken the job, should resign, or Trump should fire him, its the perfect set up.

Dont be surprised to see Beauregard riding in on the ghost of Traveller (okay he was grey not white).

Occams Razor fellas, Occams Razor.
Seems like it’s time for Occam to grow a beard.

LEADERSHIP is not about COWERING over talking heads/media blather/what will those Dems say

LEADERSHIP is about DOING WHAT IS RIGHT and TAKING THE HEAT FROM THOSE WHO SUPPORT THAT WHICH IS WRONG

Come on, Donald.

LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame Trump has not figured that out.

I do not want Sessions to quit. He is the only one with a shred of integrity!

I can not believe I am defending Jeff Sessions!

This is bad, really bad.
Yeah, not long ago the left had sessions branded to be a racist. Who would have thought that he is a man of integrity?

The similarities between Trump and Nixon are already bad enough without Trump re-enacting the Saturday Night Massacre, too.

You have absolutely nothing on Trump, you and Mueller.

LEADERSHIP is not about COWERING over talking heads/media blather/what will those Dems say

LEADERSHIP is about DOING WHAT IS RIGHT and TAKING THE HEAT FROM THOSE WHO SUPPORT THAT WHICH IS WRONG

Come on, Donald.

LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame Trump has not figured that out.

I do not want Sessions to quit. He is the only one with a shred of integrity!

I can not believe I am defending Jeff Sessions!

This is bad, really bad.
Yeah, not long ago the left had sessions branded to be a racist. Who would have thought that he is a man of integrity?

Sessions is a racist.

Black Bigot IM2, if he had anything, it would be out by now....

Then FIRE HIM, dumbass, you are the President!!!!
The similarities between Trump and Nixon are already bad enough without Trump re-enacting the Saturday Night Massacre, too.
There are also many differences. Nixon didn't set up meetings with foreign leaders to build Nixon Hotels in their countries.

Forum List

Back