🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Theory: The Altar of Zeus is the throne of Satan in Rev 2:13?

Chuckt

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2013
Revelation 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

Some are claiming that the seat of Satan was really the Zepplin Tribune and that Albert Speer reconstructed it from Pergamos which was the Altar of Zeus and Albert Speer reconstructed it on Nazi party rally grounds where Adolf Hitler spoke.

Pergamon Altar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Albert Speer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nazi party rally grounds - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a theory going around but I don't know what to do with it.

Revelation was added to the Bible by the Council of Carthage in the 5th Century. The Book of Mormon was added in the 19th Century and Dianetics in the 20th Century. What's next?

Revelation was added to the Bible by the Council of Carthage in the 5th Century. The Book of Mormon was added in the 19th Century and Dianetics in the 20th Century. What's next?

Would it be any less relevant if it had been added earlier? It's prophecy can't be ignored and has never been more relevant than it is today.

I don't know Chuck. Why was Satan referred to as an Assyrian? Satan tries to get as close as he can to God's kingdom, he set himself up between Heaven and earth and I think Eden may be another example. And demons will be loosed at the mouth of the Tigris-Euphrates. If Eden was in that region, and a lot of scholars believe it was, Satan would set up shop close by, I would think. I never researched it though, so I am speculating.

I don't know Chuck. Why was Satan referred to as an Assyrian? Satan tries to get as close as he can to God's kingdom, he set himself up between Heaven and earth and I think Eden may be another example. And demons will be loosed at the mouth of the Tigris-Euphrates. If Eden was in that region, and a lot of scholars believe it was, Satan would set up shop close by, I would think. I never researched it though, so I am speculating.

lol.. there sure is a lot of I don't knows and speculations going on.....

according to scripture Satan is a human being. A pretentious, deceitful, conniving low life who passes himself off as enlightened but teaches disobedience to God. Satan preys on the gullible by relentlessly trying to manipulate them, through fear, deception, false promises, threats and intimidation to eat whatever garbage they are selling until they swallow it and suffer the death consequent to disobedience to God which makes them a mindless possession of that devil by the power of that death, easily manipulated controlled and fleeced for the rest of their confused lives ..

Know anyone like that?

Some people bring it up because it is interesting and the fact that it was connected to Adolf Hitler is the only thing that gives it enough weight for people to think about it and that is all I do right now with it because there isn't enough information to do anything with it.

Some people bring it up because it is interesting and the fact that it was connected to Adolf Hitler is the only thing that gives it enough weight for people to think about it and that is all I do right now with it because there isn't enough information to do anything with it.

By defining the identity of Satan as an actual being relevant to peoples lives in reality on earth you can help reveal the meaning of the seat of Satan and then you would have enough information to do something with it.

The way I see it, according to scripture, Satan is a human being. A pretentious, deceitful, conniving low life who passes himself off as enlightened but teaches disobedience to God. Satan preys on the gullible by relentlessly trying to manipulate them, through fear, deception, false promises, threats and intimidation to eat whatever garbage they are selling until they swallow it and suffer the death consequent to disobedience to God which makes them a mindless possession of that devil by the power of that death, easily manipulated controlled and fleeced for the rest of their confused lives ..

Know anyone sitting in a seat like that?

Forum List

Back