Theosophy

Adam and Eve were never created immortal in the first place. They never had the ability to remain permanently in a physical body. No one ever had that ability......

What they lost was the ability to remain in the highest realm of conscious existence where God dwells as a living being and not some impersonal essence.

Thats why they did not die in the very day they ate of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, their death was not a biological death, but they were expelled from the realm of God to the east of Eden in the wilderness among every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird where for the rest of their lives the sweat of their brow, thinking, would only produce thorns and thistles. This is the death they had to die for the rest of their days.

If you really believe that Adam and Eve lost the ability to remain permanently in a physical body, you are no messiah, much less an educated Jew. You don't even qualify as a sunday school teacher, an agnostic or even an atheist...

You do however bear a remarkable resemblance to that ever elusive talking serpent that crawls on its belly and eats dust....
They were in the exact same place they were in the first place. It's an allegorical account that is too deep for your intellect to understand.

They were in the exact same place they were in the first place. It's an allegorical account that is too deep for your intellect to understand.
Right professor. Its about as deep as trying to figure out how a puppet can become a real boy.

Way too deep for my intellect to understand. Woe is me! :auiqs.jpg:

You are responding to a post from 2017? Damn. And someone is supposed to believe that you are not obsessed and embarrassed because you have been exposed as an actor and lying fraud.

Pathetic. Seriously pathetic!

Last edited:
Right professor. Its about as deep as trying to figure out how a puppet can become a real boy.

Way too deep for my intellect to understand. Woe is me! :auiqs.jpg:

You are responding to a post from 2017? Damn. And someone is supposed to believe that you are not obsessed and embarrassed because you have been exposed as an actor and lying fraud.

Pathetic. Seriously pathetic!
You haven't gotten any more intelligent since 2017.

Comment still stands. It's above your ability to work through.

You haven't gotten any more intelligent since 2017.

Comment still stands. It's above your ability to work through.
Hmmm, Lets see. Any story written by man that starts with "In the beginning" just like "Once upon a time" and immediately introduces a brazen crafty talking serpent is a children's story. Simple.

Apparently you have become dumber. You have failed to understand the lessons of the past.

For it is written;

Any naughty boy who stays on Pleasure Island too long becomes an ass for life. (Pinocchio 3:14)

1724092876506.png
1724093106511.png
1724093012573.png
1724092917092.png

Can I get a Hee Haw?

And some people don't believe in fairy tales. Imagine that!

Last edited:
Hmmm, Lets see. Any story written by man that starts with "In the beginning" just like "Once upon a time" and immediately introduces a brazen crafty talking serpent is a children's story. Simple.

Apparently you have become dumber. You have failed to understand the lessons of the past.

For it is written;

Any naughty boy who stays on Pleasure Island too long becomes an ass for life. (Pinocchio 3:14)

View attachment 998139View attachment 998143View attachment 998142View attachment 998140

Can I get a Hee Haw?

And some people don't believe in fairy tales. Imagine that!
Thank you for proving my point.

Thank you for proving my point.
Sure, if thats what you think happened. But what has actually happened is that you have helped me to reveal the wisdom of my God in giving the command to refrain from the vile and loathsome flesh of any unclean creature that crawls on its belly, a direct reference to the accursed talking serpent of old, (See Genesis 3:14), by so perfectly demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing death, a curse, for setting that clear and simple life asseverating instruction aside.

Well done!

Last edited:
Sure, if thats what you think happened. But what has actually happened is that you have helped me to reveal the wisdom of my God in giving the command to refrain from the vile and loathsome flesh of any unclean creature that crawls on its belly, a direct reference to the accursed talking serpent of old, (See Genesis 3:14), by so perfectly demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing death, a curse, for setting that clear and simple life asseverating instruction aside.

Well done!

Says the guy who thinks Leviticus 18:22 isn't a command against homosexual relations.

Forum List

Back