There are 145 days a year devoted to LGBT causes: 1 day for fathers and mothers

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
EBF79F56-E893-4ADD-841A-BC79B521EAD1.png

I guess when a cause is so irrational, you have to cope hard to try to keep up.

We all know what a mother and father is. Nearly all of us know what a man and woman are. Clearly there’s a frantic aggressive press by this movement.

But wow. Kind of audacious. Very entitled. My response to all of these movements is: you’re not that important to warrant so many days dedicated to you.

But again, it’s telling.

Last edited:
View attachment 966422

We all know what a mother and father is. Nearly all of us know what a man and woman are. Clearly there’s a frantic aggressive press by this movement.

But wow. Kind of audacious. Very entitled. My response to all of these movements is: you’re not that important to warrant so many days dedicated to you.

But again, it’s telling.
grandparents dont even get that,,

Privileges are earned.
Those who earned in a variety of ways and made this nation great did receive such acknowledgment or privledge
Too bad you wimpy crybabies can only cry about not being equal when you have done Nothing to be equally privledged

Oh the burdens of the privileged in American society.

“It must be a difficult burden. Being born into wealth. Having done nothing to earn it”

View attachment 966422

But again, it’s telling.
Yep..it’s telling you have no life.

Wow.

View attachment 966422

But again, it’s telling.
I'd devote one day of pity to them for not knowing how to cope with reality.

They make a mockery of themselves with all of this self adulation.... it creates resentment and causes separation and division....

It's a borrowed line from -- gulp -- a tv series. LOL
I wonder if he also gets pissed at national women’s health week... Maybe only on Sunday--you know the sabbath that you’re supposed to keep holy???? Oh wait, today’s Sunday. He seems really pretty hateful; not too good considering the Bible says to “Love thy neighbor”.

Holy fuck...you nailed it. The insecurity of the white males on this forum...unmatched anywhere on the Internet.
I’m so insecure I will bust you up for free rather than my usual fee
Now mouthy moron will prattle on girlie style about how tough I think I am when we all know it is he who is instigating and calling out white males.

View attachment 966422

But again, it’s telling.
Almost all of those days also include fathers and mothers. I don’t see any days specifically for childless people.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Some people need a life if they have nothing better to do than spend their time googling for days that dedicated to anything LGBTQ just so they can bitch. It’s really kind of embarrassing given that most of us have never even heard of most of those days anyway.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back