There are 145 days a year devoted to LGBT causes: 1 day for fathers and mothers

It's not good when 20 Somes get married. They're not ready in any capacity. In today's America 35 is the optimal age. Maybe 1 child. It's been the case for well over 30 years.
20 somethings are fully capable of marriage. At 35 pregnancy gets difficult and more dangerous.

Now you are moving the goal posts and making it subjective, not fact based.

Whose fault is it that these other days, weeks or months are not as well known? You have 280 plus days there! Where are the advocates to bring them into greater awareness?
Fathers and Mothers don’t need awareness. We know what one is.

And the mass majority know what a man and woman is…

20 somethings are fully capable of marriage. At 35 pregnancy gets difficult and more dangerous.
Then don't have kids if it's dangerous. More and more younger couples are figuring out it's not a duty to have kids. That's a huge plus.

And this doesn't affect the nation. So it's on them.
Of course it affects the nation.

Massive amounts of 35+ women becoming increasingly depressed is bad for society. We should advocate they seek marriage because data says it causes far increased rates of happiness.

Yet, the trope of “I don’t need a man” is mainstream. Feminism demonizes men instead of encouraging women to seek them.

Of course it affects the nation.

Massive amounts of 35+ women becoming increasingly depressed is bad for society. We should advocate they seek marriage because data says it causes far increased rates of happiness.

Yet, the trope of “I don’t need a man” is mainstream. Feminism demonizes men instead of encouraging women to seek them.
Yes they should get married, have kids, stay home, and be miserable. Those days are over, thankfully. Get married and have kids if that is your choice. But it's not a duty for the nation. That makes zero sense.

Yes they should get married, have kids, stay home, and be miserable.
Those women are happier by large numbers, so says the data.

It’s the women who try to act like men who report the most unhappiness. The women who try to live the career first, massive hours, status jobs aren’t as happy, because women generally don’t like working as much as men, and prefer to not work as long of hours, work more sociable jobs, etc.

They follow the feminist propaganda only to realize too late that it was wrong.
Those days are over, thankfully.
You have to explain why these “victims” are
So happy

Those women are happier by large numbers, so says the data.

It’s the women who try to act like men who report the most unhappiness. The women who try to live the career first, massive hours, status jobs aren’t as happy, because women generally don’t like working as much as men, and prefer to not work as long of hours, work more sociable jobs, etc.

They follow the feminist propaganda only to realize too late that it was wrong.

You have to explain why these “victims” are
So happy
Tell that to my 28 year old granddaughter. Married to a 30 year old engineer. Both working, earning, saving, no kids. In fact she had surgery to prevent it. Travelling the world. Saving big money. 3 golden retrievers. What a great life.

Then don't have kids if it's dangerous. More and more younger couples are figuring out it's not a duty to have kids. That's a huge plus.
And they, as well as gays should pay additional taxes. They can afford it, right?

Absolutely is. The difference between gays and heterosexuals. One thinks long term, the other, not so much.

We need more long term thinkers.
I'm not referring to homosexuals. A growing number of heterosexuals are waiting until later to get married and it's only going to help the nation in every adpect.

Tell that to my 28 year old granddaughter. Married to a 30 year old engineer. Both working, earning, saving, no kids. In fact she had surgery to prevent it. Travelling the world. Saving big money. 3 golden retrievers. What a great life.
I’m of course talking about the mass data, not the exceptions. You have to address the increased unhappiness among all women in this predicament, not just pick out an example

I’m of course talking about the mass data, not the exceptions. You have to address the increased unhappiness among all women in this predicament, not just pick out an example
Why would any 20 something get married before they had alot of money saved? That's utter stupidity. It's not the American way for a couple with no money to forge ahead. Have 100 grand tucked away? All is better.

Forum List

Back