There are 145 days a year devoted to LGBT causes: 1 day for fathers and mothers

Describe how being financially stable is worse than not being financially stable. So more young people struggling is a good thing. Hmmm
You must be gay. The world needs population. You supply one. In your golden years, without reproduction, you have no doctors to care for you.

What part of this is so foreign to you?

View attachment 966422

I guess when a cause is so irrational, you have to cope hard to try to keep up.

We all know what a mother and father is. Nearly all of us know what a man and woman are. Clearly there’s a frantic aggressive press by this movement.

But wow. Kind of audacious. Very entitled. My response to all of these movements is: you’re not that important to warrant so many days dedicated to you.

But again, it’s telling.

USA is a degenerate country

You must be gay. The world needs population. You supply one. In your golden years, without reproduction, you have no doctors to care for you.

What part of this is so foreign to you?
Nobody's duty to have kids. If you want them then yes. A growing number want other things. Deal with it.

View attachment 966422

I guess when a cause is so irrational, you have to cope hard to try to keep up.

We all know what a mother and father is. Nearly all of us know what a man and woman are. Clearly there’s a frantic aggressive press by this movement.

But wow. Kind of audacious. Very entitled. My response to all of these movements is: you’re not that important to warrant so many days dedicated to you.

But again, it’s telling.
We are used to being overlooked.

There is a day in March devoted to the Irish. Nobody seems to have a problem with it. In fact, it is one of the biggest excuses to party in the nation.

Gee, I wonder why the OP doesn’t feel threatened by it.
Nobody is threatened by anything, drama queen.

But, it’s one day.

Forum List

Back