There are 145 days a year devoted to LGBT causes: 1 day for fathers and mothers

So because you’re not being “prioritized” (whatever the hell that means) ...gasp...you’re portraying yourself as the victim.

Imagine our shock.
I wouldn't be bringing it up if there was a "Pride day"... that's fine, tons of people get a day.

The only victim is you and your dramatics. Unless you'd like to explain why one minimal group is maximally prioritized ahead of all others... be my guest.

You wouldn’t be bringing it up unless you thought you were being victimized. That is your “life” now.
Well by your logic nobody can bring up any issue because if they do they are being "victimized".

I expect you to follow your logic and never comment on something you disagree with ever again... victim.

I wouldn't be bringing it up if there was a "Pride day"... that's fine, tons of people get a day.

The only victim is you and your dramatics. Unless you'd like to explain why one minimal group is maximally prioritized ahead of all others... be my guest.
Are you talking about the military who get a month, women who get a month, men who have a month dedicated to their mental health being prioritized over all others

Are you talking about the military who get a month, women who get a month, men who have a month dedicated to their mental health being prioritized over all others
Tell me where corporations and society are lining up and exalting women, men, and military besides one day.

Don't play stupid and address the obvious.

Ummm no. You made Pride Month a personal thing where you’re upset because it doesn’t celebrate you. Sorry, we don’t have a paranoid loser month for folks like yourself.
I think it's past your bed time. Please just move on and stop trolling. I made a thread to discuss the topic, and you're throwing temper tantrums because of my content.

Tell me where corporations and society are lining up and exalting women, men, and military besides one day.

Don't play stupid and address the obvious.
Maybe you live in a shit hole are who doesn’t respect the military but my area spent all last month celebrating the military. The news ran a segment on a different military member in our area every day before the weather. (Something they haven’t done this month) Business had specials that ran throughout the month.

The only thing that’s obvious is you failed to make a point. You’re all chapped ass because not everyone is as bigoted as you are.

Maybe you live in a shit hole are who doesn’t respect the military but my area spent all last month celebrating the military. The news ran a segment on a different military member in our area every day before the weather. (Something they haven’t done this month) Business had specials that ran throughout the month.

The only thing that’s obvious is you failed to make a point. You’re all chapped ass because not everyone is as bigoted as you are.
Aw poor baby. Nobody is a bigot for disagreeing with something. You'll have to try to bully someone else.

Aw poor baby. Nobody is a bigot for disagreeing with something. You'll have to try to bully someone else.
I’m not bullying you I am calling out your ignorance. If you don’t like it, stop being such a dumbass. Why don’t you take issue with all the other months celebrating other groups of people? Some of those you were oblivious to

I’m not bullying you I am calling out your ignorance. If you don’t like it, stop being such a dumbass. Why don’t you take issue with all the other months celebrating other groups of people? Some of those you were oblivious to
You'll have to explain which months are acknowledged and celebrated like pride month in society.

You can't.

and, this is my thread. You're chasing my attention. You're free to leave anytime if you can't discuss a topic without tossing insults.

You'll have to explain which months are acknowledged and celebrated like pride month in society.

You can't.

and, this is my thread. You're chasing my attention. You're free to leave anytime if you can't discuss a topic without tossing insults.
I already did you ignorant turd bucket. The question is why your bigoted ass only takes issue with this celebration. If your community doesn’t celebrate them, the. It just shows how crappy a society gets when it’s full of assholes like yourself. Your ignorance is your problem to work out

I already did you ignorant turd bucket. The question is why your bigoted ass only takes issue with this celebration. If your community doesn’t celebrate them, the. It just shows how crappy a society gets when it’s full of assholes like yourself. Your ignorance is your problem to work out
You can't begin to explain anything you say without just hurling insults and expecting anyone to know what you mean by them.

Do I have you walk you through a discussion?

How am I ignorant? or an "asshole"? Can you explain your point... like, at all?

View attachment 966422

I guess when a cause is so irrational, you have to cope hard to try to keep up.

We all know what a mother and father is. Nearly all of us know what a man and woman are. Clearly there’s a frantic aggressive press by this movement.

But wow. Kind of audacious. Very entitled. My response to all of these movements is: you’re not that important to warrant so many days dedicated to you.

But again, it’s telling.
One day for father and mother is technically 2 days. :D

Population absolutely affects the nation. And by 35, women have to compete with much younger women.

Guess who loses.
Younger women! :auiqs.jpg:

By 35, them women got hella experience! They ain't gonna let no little waif bubble-headed know-nothings run game on them! :nono:

That's just the ways I sees it. :dunno:

You can't begin to explain anything you say without just hurling insults and expecting anyone to know what you mean by them.

Do I have you walk you through a discussion?

How am I ignorant? or an "asshole"? Can you explain your point... like, at all?
By posts like this that’s why. You failed to make any valid point on this thread just a bunch of you bitching then being shown why you’re a fool.

Ummm no. You made Pride Month a personal thing where you’re upset because it doesn’t celebrate you. Sorry, we don’t have a paranoid loser month for folks like yourself.
notevenmadfaggots.gif

Last edited:
If true, that's great. Its bizarre that someone should be so bothered by something that doesn't costs them a dime, injure them in any way, and makes other people feel somewhat better. And that's the problem blob supporters have with it, really.... It doesn't inflict any pain. For whatever reason, there is a character defect in you guys (by and large) that prevents you from celebrating someone else's joy.

Forum List

Back