🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There are honorable Republicans in the US Senate - But not in the House

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Perhaps with a few exceptions .. Maybe Gowdy - who is retiring thanks to the latest hijinks.

WASHINGTON — Senator John Thune of South Dakota, the No. 3 Senate Republican, urged House Republicans on Thursday to slow their push to release a secret staff-written memo said to accuse the F.B.I. and Justice Department of abusing their authorities to obtain a warrant to spy on a former Trump campaign associate.

Mr. Thune said he thought that the Senate Intelligence Committee and its Republican chairman, Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina, should be allowed to see the document before its release. He also said that House Republicans should carefully consider the F.B.I.’s warning that it had “grave concerns” about making the memo public.

“They need to pay careful attention to what our folks who protect us have to say about what this, you know, how this bears on our national security,” Mr. Thune told reporters at the Republicans’ annual policy retreat at the Greenbrier resort in West Virginia.​

Senator Urges Fellow Republicans to Heed Warnings on Releasing G.O.P. Memo

Perhaps with a few exceptions .. Maybe Gowdy - who is retiring thanks to the latest hijinks.

WASHINGTON — Senator John Thune of South Dakota, the No. 3 Senate Republican, urged House Republicans on Thursday to slow their push to release a secret staff-written memo said to accuse the F.B.I. and Justice Department of abusing their authorities to obtain a warrant to spy on a former Trump campaign associate.

Mr. Thune said he thought that the Senate Intelligence Committee and its Republican chairman, Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina, should be allowed to see the document before its release. He also said that House Republicans should carefully consider the F.B.I.’s warning that it had “grave concerns” about making the memo public.

“They need to pay careful attention to what our folks who protect us have to say about what this, you know, how this bears on our national security,” Mr. Thune told reporters at the Republicans’ annual policy retreat at the Greenbrier resort in West Virginia.​

"honorable" is code word for Republicans with no spine.

"honorable" is code word for Republicans with no spine.

And "dishonorable" is how one describes those who enable Mango Mussolini.

DUc0mlKVQAA3QwI.jpg

Why is it that every time I read one of your posts I hear circus music?

The House is out of control. They support white supremacists and every fringe characters you can think about. Ronald Reagan would leave the party if he were alive today.

The House is out of control. They support white supremacists and every fringe characters you can think about. Ronald Reagan would leave the party if he were alive today.

Though remembered fondly by conservatives, Saint Reagan would never make it in today's Republican Party. He was too nice, too polite, plus he failed on 6 out of 10 points in the "GOP Purity Test".

Why is it that every time I read one of your posts I hear circus music?

because you're a moron?

Forum List

Back