There Are Only Two Options in Why the Trump Shooting Took Place

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
1. The government orchestrated the shooting using a loner with mental issues to do the shooting knowing the shooter would be dead within seconds of Trump being shot.

2. A 20 year old kid with mental issues outsmarted the most sophisticated protective agency in the world.

You pick. Both choices are really really bad.

IMG_3307.jpeg

1. The government orchestrated the shooting using a loner with mental issues to do the shooting knowing the shooter would be dead within seconds of Trump being shot.

2. A 20 year old kid with mental issues outsmarted the most sophisticated protective agency in the world.

View attachment 986020
I don't see any way this is a false dichotomy. You're right!

I say it's #1.

View attachment 986020
both are terrible .. but I believe its # 2 .

His dad was a Republican. Most sons register as their fathers do.

Who am I kidding? He was a radical leftist shithead who was acting out because of all the violent anti-Trump rhetoric being pushed by the media and the left.

The simplest explanation is usually the right one. We already saw that time when Scalise was shot on that baseball field by a Bernie Bro. At least 90% of the political violence in this country was done by leftists.

Forum List

Back