🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There are some things Trump does that I frown on.

I want to clarify that there are Alaskans who live a subsistence lifestyle that don't live in remote villages.
Doesn't matter................the Gov't made the deal when forming the State. Alaskans make the rules on game controls even on Federal Lands.

Was an illegal order anyways................would have gone to the Supreme Court as another violation from the Obama ERA.
Only dumbasses beleive they're living some 'subsistence lifestyle'; everybody else knows they're welfare cases and only hunt occasionally, when some tourists come along or when they're bored and can't afford to buy more booze until the end of the month when their checks reach the bank. Now that the oil revenues are in the toilet, their per capita spending on welfare is almost as high as New York's. That 'rugged individualist' stuff only applies to a few hard core white people digging for gold and a few oil patch crazies.

OK, dummy.

How many years have you lived in Alaska?

You're down for killing off Native Alaskans.

Classy.

Doesn't matter at this time if oil revenues are down.
There's a reason Gov Jay Hammond created the PFD.

As we've seen in the covid19 pandemic, the right is down with killing anyone who is a drain on the economy, as long as it's not young white people.

So, you're OK with Picaro wanting to kill off Native Alaskans?

This has nothing to do with CV19.

Drumpf is just blindly reversing everything with Obamas name on it. Obama intimidates him.
I don't think Rump is intimidated by Obumble... I just think that Rump hates Obumble's guts.

And, driven by that hate, Rump is determined to overturn anything that Obumble did, regardless of whether a given thing was good or bad for The People.

It's all about Rump, and very little to do with The People or the General Welfare.

Drumpf is just blindly reversing everything with Obamas name on it. Obama intimidates him.
I don't think Rump is intimidated by Obumble... I just think that Rump hates Obumble's guts.

And, driven by that hate, Rump is determined to overturn anything that Obumble did, regardless of whether a given thing was good or bad for The People.

It's all about Rump, and very little to do with The People or the General Welfare.
Nothing says TDS without a general understanding of what your posting about. 44 stepped in and told Alaska that the federal government was in charge of Alaskas fish and game laws. Trump rightfully returned those laws.

Which only proves you know nothing of The People or their General Welfare in the State of Alaska.

Who the fuck cares?
Obviously not a stupid fucking Trumpette like you. Slaughter the wildlife, pollute the air, pollute the water, kill 110,000 Americans, kill unarmed blck men. You assfucks don't give a shit about anything unless you think it might give you a few dollars.

...Which only proves you know nothing of The People or their General Welfare in the State of Alaska.
I wasn't referring to the narrow-blinkered situation with that particular bit of overturning in Alaska...

I was referring to Rump's behaviors and reversals and overturning across a broad spectrum of Obumble policies nationwide over the course of 3-1/2 years...

Given that Obumble lives rent-free in Rump's head... 24 x 7 ...and given that Rump can't stop tweeting about him... that conclusion is entirely defensible...

Sorry if criticism of your Orange Baboon-God doesn't sit well with you, my little Rumpian Minion... ;)

Nothing says TDS without a general understanding of what your posting about. 44 stepped in and told Alaska that the federal government was in charge of Alaskas fish and game laws. Trump rightfully returned those laws.
You do know that Alaska is 60% federal land, Right. That Obama's regulatiuons were on hunting on federal land, right? Or are you just another uninfiormed stupid ass Trum pette.

I wish you liberals would make up your mind. When it comes to rioters you want the state to have more control, when it comes to bears you want the Feds to have more control. Damn
It's called flexible, issue-by-issue positioning, rather than the binary-choice brain-dead mode of governance that Republicans are willing to roll over for.

You do know that Alaska is 60% federal land, Right. That Obama's regulatiuons were on hunting on federal land, right? Or are you just another uninfiormed stupid ass Trum pette.
He violated Acts and laws by using Federal Agencies to MAKE THEIR OWN LAWS.

Kind of his Legacy.......pissing on the Constitution and laws of this country.

Another ABUSE OF HIS POWER comes to an end.............GOOD.

FEAR MONGERING from the DNC............to impose Gov't on a way of life......

They would only resort to that if they were starving during the winter...........They also would not allow people to hunt to the point of destroying themselves.........killing too many of either prey or predator.

It isn't some wankers like BOOKER from New York to tell them how to live in Alaska.

Close....

A village takes care of its own.

If Bill didn't catch the amount of fish he needed to sustain his family over the winter the rest of the community would help him out.

I hate posting this, but HCR was correct when she said 'It takes a village'.

I want to clarify that there are Alaskans who live a subsistence lifestyle that don't live in remote villages.

You mean those three white guys who live on their yachts at Anchorage in the summer? They don't count.

Hunters in Alaska will soon be allowed to use bacon grease and doughnuts to bait brown bears, spotlights to shoot hibernating mother bears and cubs in their dens and motorboats to shoot swimming caribou — thanks to a reversal of Obama-era guidelines by the Trump administration this week.

Effective July 9, hunting on nature preserves in Alaska will once again be controlled by the state rather than the federal government. The new rule, published Tuesday in the Federal Register, reverses hunting bans put in place in all National Parks by the Obama administration in 2015 following years of pleading by environmental and wildlife protection groups.

What is the purpose of this??? Does it save money? Lives? Help the poor? Feed the homeless? NO. So why do it?
@realDonaldTrump
You start doing this shit, and you will LOSE voters. Just sayin'.

Trump administration eases restrictions on killing bear cubs and wolf pups in their dens in Alaska

It's so Don Jr. and Eric can go trophy hunting. The Safari Club is auctioning off a hunting trip with Don Jr. to Alaska for himself and those who are willing to pony up the price:

Damn you just get crazier by the minute.

Is she 'Canadian' again now?

'She' has trouble remembering where she lives from post to post. Worst sock ever.

Bears and moose are dangerous and attack people. Thanks to dumbass tourists feeding them and these idiotic hippie conservationist 'protection' laws, they are no longer afraid of people and are a menace. They need to be thinned out or captured and removed away from human inhabited areas. IF the 'native Americans' weren't so lazy, then let them hunt them out and keep their populations down, otherwise they can pipe down and stick to what they do best, get drunk and kill each other, same as the white 'natives'. This is the same as the stupidity over protecting wolves and coyotes. If you need to see animals in the wild n stuff, buy a subscription to National Geographic or Nature and stop passing stupid laws. We have more than enough dumbass 'Animal Kingdom' shows on Saturdays romanticizing smelly rabid wildlife as it is. Most of it belongs on BBQ grills and eaten anyway.
The tribes said they needed this change.-
Victor Joseph, chair of the Tanana Chiefs Conference, said the group representing 42 tribes in the Interior supports the rollback. The 2015 rule was implemented without “adequate tribal consultation," he said in a statement sent by the park service.
“The previous limitations enacted in 2015 threatened our way of life and our centuries-long sustainable management practices," he said in the statement.

Doesn't matter; if they're running through your streets and neighborhoods, they need to be put down, period. If the 'native Americans' think otherwise, they can handle it themselves or somebody else will. Nobody has to risk their lives, their childrens' lives or their pets' lives over some sniveling by tribal con artists over things they aren't doing squat about.

And, as a general rule, if you take somebody's money, they will usually get a say in what you do with it, whether it's the Feds or a private bank or a local corporation. If you don't like that, get off the food stamps and go hunt moose and bear. They would rather drink and sulk. So be it. It has nothing to do with bashing Obama or Trump.

You do realize that states like Wyoming, Montana etc. all have federal lands and those states are allowed to use their fish and game agencies to regulate hunting and fishing? So why did 44 feel that Alaska should be any different then the rest of the states? Care to answer or are you just a member of the cult of dementia?

I wish you liberals would make up your mind. When it comes to rioters you want the state to have more control, when it comes to bears you want the Feds to have more control. Damn
It's called flexible, issue-by-issue positioning, rather than the binary-choice brain-dead mode of governance that Republicans are willing to roll over for.
So you really think that some agency in Washington, where probably not one person in that agency has even stepped foot in Alaska, not only has a better handle on wildlife populations, their affects on the environment, and the effects on the indigenous population then those that actually live and work in the state?

Forum List

Back