🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There are some things Trump does that I frown on.

Drumpf is just blindly reversing everything with Obamas name on it. Obama intimidates him.
I don't think Rump is intimidated by Obumble... I just think that Rump hates Obumble's guts.

And, driven by that hate, Rump is determined to overturn anything that Obumble did, regardless of whether a given thing was good or bad for The People.

It's all about Rump, and very little to do with The People or the General Welfare.
Nothing says TDS without a general understanding of what your posting about. 44 stepped in and told Alaska that the federal government was in charge of Alaskas fish and game laws. Trump rightfully returned those laws.
You do know that Alaska is 60% federal land, Right. That Obama's regulatiuons were on hunting on federal land, right? Or are you just another uninfiormed stupid ass Trum pette.
You do realize that states like Wyoming, Montana etc. all have federal lands and those states are allowed to use their fish and game agencies to regulate hunting and fishing? So why did 44 feel that Alaska should be any different then the rest of the states? Care to answer or are you just a member of the cult of dementia?

Well, ,maybe the assfucks in Alaska think its cool to hunt by helicoptor or sneak intio dens to kill animals whetre most States would not alllow that chickenshit behavior.

I wish you liberals would make up your mind. When it comes to rioters you want the state to have more control, when it comes to bears you want the Feds to have more control. Damn
It's called flexible, issue-by-issue positioning, rather than the binary-choice brain-dead mode of governance that Republicans are willing to roll over for.
So you really think that some agency in Washington, where probably not one person in that agency has even stepped foot in Alaska, not only has a better handle on wildlife populations, their affects on the environment, and the effects on the indigenous population then those that actually live and work in the state?

With offices in Alaska.

Drumpf is just blindly reversing everything with Obamas name on it. Obama intimidates him.
I don't think Rump is intimidated by Obumble... I just think that Rump hates Obumble's guts.

And, driven by that hate, Rump is determined to overturn anything that Obumble did, regardless of whether a given thing was good or bad for The People.

It's all about Rump, and very little to do with The People or the General Welfare.
Nothing says TDS without a general understanding of what your posting about. 44 stepped in and told Alaska that the federal government was in charge of Alaskas fish and game laws. Trump rightfully returned those laws.
You do know that Alaska is 60% federal land, Right. That Obama's regulatiuons were on hunting on federal land, right? Or are you just another uninfiormed stupid ass Trum pette.
He violated Acts and laws by using Federal Agencies to MAKE THEIR OWN LAWS.

Kind of his Legacy.......pissing on the Constitution and laws of this country.

Another ABUSE OF HIS POWER comes to an end.............GOOD.

It is on federal land, dufuss.

Hunters in Alaska will soon be allowed to use bacon grease and doughnuts to bait brown bears, spotlights to shoot hibernating mother bears and cubs in their dens and motorboats to shoot swimming caribou — thanks to a reversal of Obama-era guidelines by the Trump administration this week.

Effective July 9, hunting on nature preserves in Alaska will once again be controlled by the state rather than the federal government. The new rule, published Tuesday in the Federal Register, reverses hunting bans put in place in all National Parks by the Obama administration in 2015 following years of pleading by environmental and wildlife protection groups.

What is the purpose of this??? Does it save money? Lives? Help the poor? Feed the homeless? NO. So why do it?
@realDonaldTrump
You start doing this shit, and you will LOSE voters. Just sayin'.

Trump administration eases restrictions on killing bear cubs and wolf pups in their dens in Alaska
I thin k local parks should be under local government. God knows we dont need anymore debacles like the zoo that Yosemite valley is under the federal government. It's the same shit with Yellowstone and other national basket cases.

That sounds reasonable to me. What would you suggest to use as bait?

Democrats would probably prefer that you use third trimester live human fetuses.
Live
Hunters in Alaska will soon be allowed to use bacon grease and doughnuts to bait brown bears, spotlights to shoot hibernating mother bears and cubs in their dens and motorboats to shoot swimming caribou — thanks to a reversal of Obama-era guidelines by the Trump administration this week.

Effective July 9, hunting on nature preserves in Alaska will once again be controlled by the state rather than the federal government. The new rule, published Tuesday in the Federal Register, reverses hunting bans put in place in all National Parks by the Obama administration in 2015 following years of pleading by environmental and wildlife protection groups.

What is the purpose of this??? Does it save money? Lives? Help the poor? Feed the homeless? NO. So why do it?
@realDonaldTrump
You start doing this shit, and you will LOSE voters. Just sayin'.

Trump administration eases restrictions on killing bear cubs and wolf pups in their dens in Alaska
I thin k local parks should be under local government. God knows we dont need anymore debacles like the zoo that Yosemite valley is under the federal government. It's the same shit with Yellowstone and other national basket cases.
So our National Psrkls & Monuments in Red States can be mined & sold off?

I DO. Killing sleeping bears and cubs is not a fucking sport. Its flat out cruelty. Who are they harming? NOBODY. This is bullshit

In Alaska bears routinely attack, kill, and eat humans. Male Alaska bears routinely eat female bears and their cubs. Nature is cruel and constantly at war. Even plants are at war deploying chemical weapons, thorns, etc. I'm not a hunter and would never harm an animal unless it was attacking me but I think you need a better understanding of nature and the animal control policy behind the hunting policy.

That explains my earlier question on why they got involved in the first place.

You do realize that states like Wyoming, Montana etc. all have federal lands and those states are allowed to use their fish and game agencies to regulate hunting and fishing? So why did 44 feel that Alaska should be any different then the rest of the states? Care to answer or are you just a member of the cult of dementia?

Well, ,maybe the assfucks in Alaska think its cool to hunt by helicoptor or sneak intio dens to kill animals whetre most States would not alllow that chickenshit behavior.
Roflol. So because of some made up story you have just come up with they should not be allowed to set their own policies. I see how long have you had this problem? Since they were obviously more then capable of handling their hunting and fishing policies before 44 decided to step in.

I wish you liberals would make up your mind. When it comes to rioters you want the state to have more control, when it comes to bears you want the Feds to have more control. Damn
It's called flexible, issue-by-issue positioning, rather than the binary-choice brain-dead mode of governance that Republicans are willing to roll over for.
So you really think that some agency in Washington, where probably not one person in that agency has even stepped foot in Alaska, not only has a better handle on wildlife populations, their affects on the environment, and the effects on the indigenous population then those that actually live and work in the state?

With offices in Alaska.
Funny how every state is allowed to set these policies but suddenly 44 decided only one state was not allowed to.
But hey I guess if you put an office there that makes it all right.
So if Wyoming puts an office in Washington does that mean the get to set national policy? Or are you going to claim that is diffrent?

...Funny how every state is allowed to set these policies but suddenly 44 decided only one state was not allowed to...
Any chance that that 'one state' was acting irresponsibly with respect to wildlife preservation, requiring intervention from higher authority?

BTW... the US Government is a 'higher authority' than the State of Alaska.

...Funny how every state is allowed to set these policies but suddenly 44 decided only one state was not allowed to...
Any chance that that 'one state' was acting irresponsibly with respect to wildlife preservation, requiring intervention from higher authority?

BTW... the US Government is a 'higher authority' than the State of Alaska.
Is this a real question or just some off the cuff hope? If it was a real question I would think that there would have been news articles for some time before the Feds stepped in. I did a fast search and found nothing.

I find it hard to believe they allow hunters to shoot a momma bear in the den when they have cubs.
I dont have a problem with baiting em though.

So............the creation of the State and the laws with the Native Americans ARE THE LAW.......MORON.

You are another POWER MAD Communist.........You are not liberal.

Obama violated these Acts and Laws of this State...............Your HERO is the worst dang President in a while..........with his abuse of power.............protected by the 4th Tier of Gov't......career employees and politicians...............who should be Tarred and Feathered and Run the Fuck out of Dodge.

So............the creation of the State and the laws with the Native Americans ARE THE LAW.......MORON.

Obama violated these Acts and Laws of this State...............Your HERO is the worst dang President in a while..........with his abuse of power.............protected by the 4th Tier of Gov't......career employees and politicians...............who should be Tarred and Feathered and Run the Fuck out of Dodge.
Sorry, but the President can control what happens with the National Park Service.

Really, so killing 110,000 Americans in a botched pandemic response, running up a 20.5% unewmployment rate, losing 20.5 million jobs in a month, no significant trade agreements, bankrupting farmers, hurting manufacturing, fanning the flames of civil unrest, 18,000 lies since he took office, loss of US world leadership, etc etc etc doresw not make Trump the worst ever?

Bears DO NOT routinely kill humans anywhere. Where do you lamebrains get this info? The odds of being attacked by a bear are so much less than being killed by a hunter or winning the lottery

Sorry, but the President can control what happens with the National Park Service.

Really, so killing 110,000 Americans in a botched pandemic response, running up a 20.5% unewmployment rate, losing 20.5 million jobs in a month, no significant trade agreements, bankrupting farmers, hurting manufacturing, fanning the flames of civil unrest, 18,000 lies since he took office, loss of US world leadership, etc etc etc doresw not make Trump the worst ever?
Roflol. Thank god Trump saved us from the 2 million deaths. But it's not like democrats didn't try their best to up the death count and bankrupt mthe most companies. What with Pelosi wandering Chinatown wanting everyone to come join her. Biden calling Trump xenophobic for wanting to shutdown air travel. That great mayor of New York telling everyone to celebrate its safe. Telling them to not worry about riding the subway while reducing the number of trains so people were packed in tighter. Being made to close schools by the governor. Putting virus positive people into old folks homes.

Almost three years of leftists telling everyone that Mueller would make sure he was removed. Schiff lying about him having proof that Trump was with Russia. The great partisan sham impeachment .

The democrats refusing to open up even with mitigation measures in place yet letting looters run around with no mitigation in place.

Roflol. Thank god Trump saved us from the 2 million deaths. But it's not like democrats didn't try their best to up the death count and bankrupt mthe most companies. What with Pelosi wandering Chinatown wanting everyone to come join her. Biden calling Trump xenophobic for wanting to shutdown air travel. That great mayor of New York telling everyone to celebrate its safe. Telling them to not worry about riding the subway while reducing the number of trains so people were packed in tighter. Being made to close schools by the governor. Putting virus positive people into old folks homes.

Almost three years of leftists telling everyone that Mueller would make sure he was removed. Schiff lying about him having proof that Trump was with Russia. The great partisan sham impeachment .

The democrats refusing to open up even with mitigation measures in place yet letting looters run around with no mitigation in place.

When you decide to get your head out of Trump's ass for a moment & want to learn more of what your fat asssed orange buddy should have done, look at Vietam's COVID numbers.

Make up your mind. Quit blaming the governors for the shut downs & giving Trump credit for the results that the governors made.

Trump put a partial ban on air travel from China after many airlines had already stopped & otherf countries hads already banned it. He trhen said it was low risxk. He had it undef complete control. He called other's concern a hoax. He did nothing for over 6 weeks.

You do nothing but lie. lie lie lie lie
Quikt blaming Democrats. Trump is

When you decide to get your head out of Trump's ass for a moment & want to learn more of what your fat asssed orange buddy should have done, look at Vietam's COVID numbers.

Make up your mind. Quit blaming the governors for the shut downs & giving Trump credit for the results that the governors made.

Trump put a partial ban on air travel from China after many airlines had already stopped & otherf countries hads already banned it. He trhen said it was low risxk. He had it undef complete control. He called other's concern a hoax. He did nothing for over 6 weeks.
Had to get out my decoder book to read what you pretended to type.
So you want to blame Trump but give others a free ride because they are democrat. Got it.
China and the WHO claimed that it was not able to be transmitted by human to human contact. So of course we had it under control.
China shut down all flights into Wuhan but let flights leave. Why would we not think that it was contained. Instead it spread because we were mislead and given false information.

You do nothing but lie. lie lie lie lie
Quikt blaming Democrats. Trump is
So I will play your little game you lie lie lie. Stop lieing. Stop blaming others for what your party does.

Forum List

Back