There Are Still Many Unanswered Questions About Obama That We Don't Know About

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Much of Obama’s life is a total secret. Even his thesis paper is under lock and key and no one is allowed to see it. (We have seen Michelle Obama’s anti-white black nationalist thesis. She advocates black self-segregation in her thesis, despite the fact that Obama now wants to forcibly integrate white neighborhoods with blacks.)

I should point out that Obama’s original 52 year old birth certificate isn’t the only thing he refuses to show to the public. During the presidential race McCain released every piece of documentation about his entire life (including his actual birth certificate) to the media for review. Previous presidential candidates have done the same. More secrecy shrouds Obama’s past than probably any former president.

To this day, Obama hasn’t released anything! Where is the following information.

* Panahou Academy school records, 5th through 12th grades
* Occidental College records, including financial aid information.
* Columbia University records, including the missing senior thesis and financial aid information.
* Harvard University records, including information on how a student who never wrote anything (that can be found) was elected president of the prestigious law review, and including information on how Harvard Law School was afforded.
* Obama’s Illinois state senate records and papers, mysteriously lost.

Last edited:
Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

What about his potty training history?

If you're gonna go after him for stupid shit, do it right.

Wait! Are you saying that you don't know about the questions.....or that you don't know about the answers to questions that you know about?

You silly nutter.

Much of Obama’s life is a total secret. Even his thesis paper is under lock and key and no one is allowed to see it. (We have seen Michelle Obama’s anti-white black nationalist thesis. She advocates black self-segregation in her thesis, despite the fact that Obama now wants to forcibly integrate white neighborhoods with blacks.)

I should point out that Obama’s original 52 year old birth certificate isn’t the only thing he refuses to show to the public. During the presidential race McCain released every piece of documentation about his entire life (including his actual birth certificate) to the media for review. Previous presidential candidates have done the same. More secrecy shrouds Obama’s past than probably any former president.

To this day, Obama hasn’t released anything! Where is the following information.

* Columbia University records, including the missing senior thesis and financial aid information.
* Harvard University records, including information on how a student who never wrote anything (that can be found) was elected president of the prestigious law review, and including information on how Harvard Law School was afforded.

I've done told you this I don't know how many times. Obama was not born in the US. In fact, he was not born on this planet. He is actually from Melmac.

Stev, I would like to respond to your threads but as I said before, not as long as you use that avatar.

Stev, I would like to respond to your threads but as I said before, not as long as you use that avatar.

You have standards, after all.

Let me ask you....if the idiot changes his avatar now....after months of keeping the one he now uses.......would you be able to forget that he had it? Will all be forgiven?

Funny shit.

He's being protected by those that pull his strings. That simple.

Agreed. Sheriff Arpaio is going to expose him real soon when he releases the new evidence they've collected on him. Can't wait.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

AP Article 2004
2004-obama-e1337290974353.jpg

Last edited:

Agreed. Sheriff Arpaio is going to expose him real soon when he releases the new evidence they've collected on him. Can't wait.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

AP 2004
2004-obama-e1337290974353.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHACRAZYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMOTHERHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKERHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SheriffJoe. Lol.

"We have Universe Shattering information, but we can't release it yet. Any day now. Aaaaaaany day now. Keep sending money."

CharlieBrownFootball_zps3ed68400.jpg

You have standards, after all.

Let me ask you....if the idiot changes his avatar now....after months of keeping the one he now uses.......would you be able to forget that he had it? Will all be forgiven?

Funny shit.

Yes indeed, thanks for noticing I am not a liberal democrat.

One step at a time. I responded to your thread regardless of your history of past vitriol posts.

BTW, you responded to his posts so does that mean you have no standards? Oh right, a liberal democrat.

Last edited:

"We have Universe Shattering information, but we can't release it yet. Any day now. Aaaaaaany day now. Keep sending money."

CharlieBrownFootball_zps3ed68400.jpg

What could it be, the cheney and rumsfeld indictments finally came down...you just knew it was coming....clever kiddies

Forum List

Back