There goes Christie,

Searcher44

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2015
Vancouver, British Columbia
He'll shoot down Russia's planes too. These guys keep saying "I'll keep you safe". Starting WWlll isn't too safe.
Anyway I think Trump finally crossed the line, lost his temper in a way that made him look childish even to the dumbest R on the planet.

Nothing Trump says, no matter how stupid or obscene will dent his high score in the slightest.

I wish you were right, I would feel a lot safer with a Democrat in the WH and I think a candidate Trump would have been the surest route to that outcome. I predict within 10 days he will be in third place nationally. I'll save this post and pat myself on the back, or kick myself in the ass. I'm pretty good at the former, not much practise in the latter. We shall see.

Nothing Trump says, no matter how stupid or obscene will dent his high score in the slightest.

I wish you were right, I would feel a lot safer with a Democrat in the WH and I think a candidate Trump would have been the surest route to that outcome. I predict within 10 days he will be in third place nationally. I'll save this post and pat myself on the back, or kick myself in the ass. I'm pretty good at the former, not much practise in the latter. We shall see.

So you feel safer with Obama in the WH?

Christie told it like it is. A no fly zone is just that.

However, I think both sides will talk it out and be reasonable. Russia and Israel have hot zones and the others won't mess. Israel even lets Russia and Egypt use its air space, but everyone knows to leave the Golan and Lebanon to the Israelis

That's only because his supporters are the most ignorant and simple minded people on the planet.
Naw......you have them confused with Obama/Hillary zombies. ..... :cool:
Hardly. Anyone who actually thinks Trump is fit to be the leader of the free world is a complete idiot.

I don't think it's so much anyone thinks Trump is fit so much as it's simple disgust with professional politicians and party politics. Ma and Pa Kettle are just sick of the leadership of the GOP and the RINOs that run the party. Trump is just the first guy they've heard saying the things they say and that is a breath of fresh air to people sick of pandering and/or being ignored by the likes of McCain and Bush and Christie.

When did he take your guns, again?

That's only because his supporters are the most ignorant and simple minded people on the planet.
Naw......you have them confused with Obama/Hillary zombies. ..... :cool:
Hardly. Anyone who actually thinks Trump is fit to be the leader of the free world is a complete idiot.

Oh the irony of the far left drones and their comments!

Obama sets the bar so low now that even Trump looks like a viable candidate..

Oh those far left drones and their narratives!

Of course. There have been a couple of attacks here but nothing like the number killed and maimed under Bush. And Obama refused to let Bin Laden go.

Seek verifiable reductions in nuclear stockpiles with Russia.

Promise kept.

Oh those far left drones and their narratives!
I know. Do they even know Obama expanded gun rights more than Reagan, Bush and Bush?

Forum List

Back