There is 0 trinity god in existence

Here are the undeniable facts of history.
From Moses on up until this very day, at every synagogue and temple ever to exist, taught, served, worshipped-- a single being God named YHWH.(Jehovah)-- While Jesus attended the Synagogues and temples, he was taught, served and worshipped a single being God named YHWH(Jehovah)-- He never refuted it. He taught it.( John 20:17, Rev 3:12, John 17>1-6,26= YHWH(Jehovah)--John 4:22-24 = bottom line reality.
His real teachers taught that true gospel as well( 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3-- Rev 1:6-- All 100% in agreement- Jesus has a God like we do, his Father.
Gods word doesn't teach two different Gods, proving the trinity theory Is an error, created at the councils of you know who. And it is truth that a small g god belongs in the last line of John 1:1-- Carrying the biblical meaning of having godlike qualities--because it works like this- Acts 2:22, John 5:30) Its the Fathers will one must live by( Matt 7:21), every utterance, Jesus said.
Few listen to Jesus.
The greeks were refusing to go to a single being God religion-- councils were held--no trinity taught in the first council of Nicea. It was added later. Greeks liked that, their pagan practices came with them.

Do you only recognize and believe in a fraction of God?

God is not like us. He has dimensions that humans simply do not possess. God: One multi-dimensional being.

Contrast an actual human with a cartoon. A cartoon is a two-dimensional model of a person--it is not the actual human. Humans have another dimension. Likewise, Trinity is a model of God, more of a three dimensional way (that we can understand) of looking at a multi-dimensional God

Reality--1Cor 8:6-- There is one God to all--the Father.
Jesus taught--only the Father is the true God--John 17:3-- it is clear--there is 0 trinity god in existence.
Soo...the Christian God is the only god in existence? A simple yes, or no will suffice.

Their is only one true living God--Every false god is just satan posing as god.
So, explain Ex 20:3 - "Do not worship any god except me." (Contemporary English Version). Keep in mind, this verse does not refer to idol worship; this was covered in the next verse - "Do not make idols that look like anything in the sky or on earth or in the ocean under the earth.". In verse 3, God was very specific, he said not to worship any other "elohim" ( the hebrew original word). Elohim means, specifically, "divine beings". This word has only been found in three places in the Old Testament, and in each case it was used to refer to beings of divinity. It is also distinct from beneha’elohim, which was used to refer to the fallen angels (it is equally important to note that there is not a single reference to Satan; that is a distinctly New Testament name).

So, Jehovah was being very specific. He was saying "Do not worship any other divine beings except me". Now, in light of your insistence that Jehovah (the God of Christianity) is the only divine being in existence, it rather begs the question, why deliver such a command? It would be rather like me commanding my son to never call another man "father". If I am the only man in existence, why would I need to make such a rule?

Of course it is, you can't admit the self evident fact that you are using your flawed understanding of someone else's faith to build a logical fallacy straw-man to suit your own world view thus confirming your bias.

I love how you have reverted back to your militant atheism mode by calling the beliefs of others delusional when you deny the flaw in your logic that you can better know someone else's religion than they do. That is a textbook example of delusional.
To what "flawed understanding" are you referring?
Let's start with something simple. Was Noah righteous? Consider how God, himself, describes Noah in Gen 7:1. Was Noah righteous?
Why do you want to have this conversation? Because I have less than zero interest in convincing you of anything.
Of course you don't. Because that would force you to try to defend a position that you know is wrong. You're only interested in having "discussions" where everyone gushes at how brilliant you are, and strokes your ego. As soon as anyone points out the flaws of your religion, you suddenly have no interest in the discussion. Run along. You are dismissed.
lol, when have I ever discussed my religion with an atheist? Are you gay?
In every post on this religion forum you discuss your religion. You keep asking if I am gay. Why? Are you looking for a boyfriend? Try Tinder.

To what "flawed understanding" are you referring?
Let's start with something simple. Was Noah righteous? Consider how God, himself, describes Noah in Gen 7:1. Was Noah righteous?
Why do you want to have this conversation? Because I have less than zero interest in convincing you of anything.
Of course you don't. Because that would force you to try to defend a position that you know is wrong. You're only interested in having "discussions" where everyone gushes at how brilliant you are, and strokes your ego. As soon as anyone points out the flaws of your religion, you suddenly have no interest in the discussion. Run along. You are dismissed.
lol, when have I ever discussed my religion with an atheist? Are you gay?
In every post on this religion forum you discuss your religion. You keep asking if I am gay. Why? Are you looking for a boyfriend? Try Tinder.
No, I actually don't discuss my religion. I discuss my belief in a Creator. I discuss reasons why I believe in the existence of a Creator. They are not the same thing. It would be illogical to discuss my religion with an atheist. At least one who was only interested in confirming his bias. Discussing it with an atheist who was genuinely curious about my faith is an entirely different matter. You aren't one of those. You are a militant atheist, and I suspect your animosity towards Christians in general is because you are gay and have an ax to grind. Well... are you gay?

You are certainly entitled to your beliefs. My objection to the OP was the claim that the fairy tales, and legends written in the Bible were, in any way, historical. There is zero evidence to support that claim.

I think what the OP was saying is historical is the Jewish belief in monotheism, one God.

Who would disagree with that?

That being said, fairy tales and legends written in the Bible, like all fairy tales and legends, convey teaching that is not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.. Am I telling you something that you don't already know?

Does the fact that there is no archeological evidence that the boy who cried wolf ever existed detract from or disprove the moral of the story?
Fairy tales and legends? You mean allegories and accounts, right?
No, I mean fairy tales, and legends. In order for a story to be an "account", it would have to be historically accurate. I'm still waiting for any historical confirmation of the existence of any of the heroes of the Biblical fairy tales.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Archeologist dug up many sights mentioned in the bible OT-- they saw what God did to them--there comment was---We don't know why God waited so long to destroy these people.
Sites. As in places. Again, the places spoken of in the Arthurian legends have also been found throughout Britain. Does that mean that Merlin lived?

Merlin has 0 to do with the bible.

I think what the OP was saying is historical is the Jewish belief in monotheism, one God.

Who would disagree with that?

That being said, fairy tales and legends written in the Bible, like all fairy tales and legends, convey teaching that is not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.. Am I telling you something that you don't already know?

Does the fact that there is no archeological evidence that the boy who cried wolf ever existed detract from or disprove the moral of the story?
No, I mean fairy tales, and legends. In order for a story to be an "account", it would have to be historically accurate. I'm still waiting for any historical confirmation of the existence of any of the heroes of the Biblical fairy tales.

Archeologist dug up many sights mentioned in the bible OT-- they saw what God did to them--there comment was---We don't know why God waited so long to destroy these people.
Sites. As in places. Again, the places spoken of in the Arthurian legends have also been found throughout Britain. Does that mean that Merlin lived?

You don't understand the concept of analogy do you? The Bible is no more than legend just like Arthurian legend.

Here are the undeniable facts of history.
From Moses on up until this very day, at every synagogue and temple ever to exist, taught, served, worshipped-- a single being God named YHWH.(Jehovah)-- While Jesus attended the Synagogues and temples, he was taught, served and worshipped a single being God named YHWH(Jehovah)-- He never refuted it. He taught it.( John 20:17, Rev 3:12, John 17>1-6,26= YHWH(Jehovah)--John 4:22-24 = bottom line reality.
His real teachers taught that true gospel as well( 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3-- Rev 1:6-- All 100% in agreement- Jesus has a God like we do, his Father.
Gods word doesn't teach two different Gods, proving the trinity theory Is an error, created at the councils of you know who. And it is truth that a small g god belongs in the last line of John 1:1-- Carrying the biblical meaning of having godlike qualities--because it works like this- Acts 2:22, John 5:30) Its the Fathers will one must live by( Matt 7:21), every utterance, Jesus said.
Few listen to Jesus.
The greeks were refusing to go to a single being God religion-- councils were held--no trinity taught in the first council of Nicea. It was added later. Greeks liked that, their pagan practices came with them.

God is not like us. He has dimensions that humans simply do not possess. God: One multi-dimensional being.

Contrast an actual human with a cartoon. A cartoon is a two-dimensional model of a person--it is not the actual human. Humans have another dimension. Likewise, Trinity is a model of God, more of a three dimensional way (that we can understand) of looking at a multi-dimensional God

Jesus taught--only the Father is the true God--John 17:3-- it is clear--there is 0 trinity god in existence.
Soo...the Christian God is the only god in existence? A simple yes, or no will suffice.

So, explain Ex 20:3 - "Do not worship any god except me." (Contemporary English Version). Keep in mind, this verse does not refer to idol worship; this was covered in the next verse - "Do not make idols that look like anything in the sky or on earth or in the ocean under the earth.". In verse 3, God was very specific, he said not to worship any other "elohim" ( the hebrew original word). Elohim means, specifically, "divine beings". This word has only been found in three places in the Old Testament, and in each case it was used to refer to beings of divinity. It is also distinct from beneha’elohim, which was used to refer to the fallen angels (it is equally important to note that there is not a single reference to Satan; that is a distinctly New Testament name).

So, Jehovah was being very specific. He was saying "Do not worship any other divine beings except me". Now, in light of your insistence that Jehovah (the God of Christianity) is the only divine being in existence, it rather begs the question, why deliver such a command? It would be rather like me commanding my son to never call another man "father". If I am the only man in existence, why would I need to make such a rule?

small g doesn't make it a God.
Satan owns and operates 99% of all religion on earth. It is he who poses as those false gods. Those false gods do not exist--satan does. The bible teaches--he got jealous and wanted worship. And he is getting plenty. Sin = worship to satan.

You don't understand the concept of analogy do you? The Bible is no more than legend just like Arthurian legend.

The whole world has watched Revelation passing before their eyes for years. No legend--100% fact.

The whole world has watched Revelation passing before their eyes for years. No legend--100% fact.
LOL! Really? Where are the four horsemen. I must have missed that. When did Wormword fall to Earth. Must have missed that, too. What about the AntiChrist? Who is that, exactly?

Satan owns and operates 99% of all religion on earth. It is he who poses as those false gods. Those false gods do not exist--satan does. The bible teaches--he got jealous and wanted worship. And he is getting plenty. Sin = worship to satan.

So, Satan is a divine being?

LOL! Really? Where are the four horsemen. I must have missed that. When did Wormword fall to Earth. Must have missed that, too. What about the AntiChrist? Who is that, exactly?

Michael = the rider of the white horse of Rev 6= the war in heaven. Satan and his angels lost and were cast to the vicinity of the earth( 1914) He came as a devouring lion, angry, knowing his time was short--filled mens hearts with hatred all over the earth= ww1--millions slaughtered--after ww1--millions more died from the filth of the slaughter, diseases. starvation etc( the other 3 riders rode)

The world has watched Rev 13 going on for years now. Can you see it from the description? We are well past that.

Michael = the rider of the white horse of Rev 6= the war in heaven. Satan and his angels lost and were cast to the vicinity of the earth( 1914) He came as a devouring lion, angry, knowing his time was short--filled mens hearts with hatred all over the earth= ww1--millions slaughtered--after ww1--millions more died from the filth of the slaughter, diseases. starvation etc( the other 3 riders rode)

The world has watched Rev 13 going on for years now. Can you see it from the description? We are well past that.
No. No I do not see that. I notice you didn't touch on Wormwood, or the Antichrist. Why is that? Harder to find some historical event that you can twist around to fit those "prophetic" events?

Not really divine, just has lots of power and knowledge.
He controlled the weather to kill Jobs children. He made boils pop up on Jobs flesh. All throughout the bible--99% have been mislead( possibly the exception is when the Israelites stood strong, but they fell over and over)
Gods angel couldn't get by the demon appointed over Syria, Michael had to intervene--so some of them are powerful as well.

No. No I do not see that. I notice you didn't touch on Wormwood, or the Antichrist. Why is that? Harder to find some historical event that you can twist around to fit those "prophetic" events?

Wormwood is probably symbolism. Rev 13 is about the antichrist.

Not really divine, just has lots of power and knowledge.
He controlled the weather to kill Jobs children. He made boils pop up on Jobs flesh. All throughout the bible--99% have been mislead( possibly the exception is when the Israelites stood strong, but they fell over and over)
Gods angel couldn't get by the demon appointed over Syria, Michael had to intervene--so some of them are powerful as well.
Then he doesn't fit with your failed explanation, because Jehovah was very specific when he commanded the people not to worship any other divine beings. So, either Satan was a divine being, or Jehovah was not referring to Satan. Since we have established that Satan is not divine, he was not referring to Satan. Which brings us back to what divine beings he was referring, if he is the only divine being in existence.

Who is...?

Who is...?

Wormwood, from C.S. Lewis' "The Screwtape Letters"

Keep in mind at the time of Exodus, each nation, sometimes each person, had his/her own God. It appears that God was very personal to the ancients, which in a way is a very beautiful portrayal of God. God loves me; or, it is out nation God loves. People made lots of Gods--in their own image. To the Jews, God said, "I am who I am. Or, I'll be who I will be.

The Commandment was not to make up a God based on individual desires. Worship the One who will be whoever He is.

Keep in mind at the time of Exodus, each nation, sometimes each person, had his/her own God. It appears that God was very personal to the ancients, which in a way is a very beautiful portrayal of God. God loves me; or, it is out nation God loves. People made lots of Gods--in their own image. To the Jews, God said, "I am who I am. Or, I'll be who I will be.

The Commandment was not to make up a God based on individual desires. Worship the One who will be whoever He is.
Nope. Doesn't work. What you are describing is idol worship. The only way your explanation works is if all of those "personal gods" were, in fact, divine beings that actually existed. The worship of made up idols was covered in verses 4, and 5. Verse three specifically commanded that the jews not worship other divine beings. There is no way to get around that reality. Either other divine beings existed, in which case it is inaccurate to suggest that Jehovah is the only divine being in existence, and throws the whole God is all there is cosmology of Christianity into turmoil, or there were no other divine beings in existence, and the God of the Jews, and of Christians is in the habit of making up rules just to make up rules, for which there is no reason. Those are the only two options left available by Ex 20:3.

Your intent, then, is to declare Jesus is not God. Why not do so in a straightforward manner?

Why are you even discussing Trinity?

Nope. Doesn't work. What you are describing is idol worship. The only way your explanation works is if all of those "personal gods" were, in fact, divine beings that actually existed. The worship of made up idols was covered in verses 4, and 5. Verse three specifically commanded that the jews not worship other divine beings. There is no way to get around that reality. Either other divine beings existed, in which case it is inaccurate to suggest that Jehovah is the only divine being in existence, and throws the whole God is all there is cosmology of Christianity into turmoil, or there were no other divine beings in existence, and the God of the Jews, and of Christians is in the habit of making up rules just to make up rules, for which there is no reason. Those are the only two options left available by Ex 20:3.

Of course it works. The vocabulary was such that one word was used to describe that which was being worshiped. As you may know the Hebrew languages has only one-third the number of words as English. Further, Hebrew speaks in pictures, whereas English presents subjective ideas.

God(s) has a variety of meanings even in English. One of the more interesting is that those sitting in the upper theatre balcony are referenced as Gods. Or, if I said, "It's a blue day," do I mean the sun is shining, or am I depressed?

Jewish/Christian philosophy is that there is only one God. He is who He is, not what any person tries to make (or carve) Him into being. Certainly there are other philosophies where there are Gods that people describe as being this, or being that. Jews/Christians reference these as false gods, because God is who He is--not someone/something we are able to describe or create.

Forum List

Back