There Is A Simple Reason Conservatives Hate Women, Women Terrify Them

All the hate liberals have towards any woman who is a Republican or who dares marry a Republican.

They hate babies too, like to abort them.

Here's one woman I love.
Anyone know who she is?
Hint: she's a Supreme Court Justice and we must keep her alive as long as possible
IMG_0298.JPG

All the hate liberals have towards any woman who is a Republican or who dares marry a Republican.

Small government guy. Wants the big federal government to control a woman's uterus.
Yeah you love women TO BE CONTROLLED.

Democrats think women belong on their liberal plantation, and any woman who wanders off of it is treated to abuse and hatred.

That all you got? Repeating dumb Limbaugh lies? You're a disappointment rookie.

Small government guy. Wants the big federal government to control a woman's uterus.
You murder babies, and will end up in hell.

Don't say I didn't warn you, because I did.

Never murdered anyone in my life. Scouts honor.
About that hell thing.... you believe in a devil with a pitchfork too? Lol

Reasonable, you will end up in hell if you continue on this path. I am warning you because I actually care. Don't ask me why, because seriously you're a total shithead, so I shouldn't care.

Never murdered anyone in my life. Scouts honor.
About that hell thing.... you believe in a devil with a pitchfork too? Lol
The reason you are such a bad person is because you don't believe in God, hell or the devil. This makes you think you can do whatever you please, and there will be no consequences. You are wrong, as wrong as anyone can be.

IMG_0227.JPG
Reasonable, you will end up in hell if you continue on this path. I am warning you because I actually care. Don't ask me why, because seriously you're a total shithead, so I shouldn't care.
Made me laugh out loud. Thanks.
You're WARNING me?

At what age did everything start to go wrong for you? Uncle molest you?
Reported. Maybe they will give you a warning, but I hope you get banned.
I'm reported? Your report will have to go to the bottom of the pile of reports I already have. Be patient..

What about me? Am I going to hell too? Do you get a God pass if you don't abort a fetus, but starve a kid so bad till he CAN'T learn and he lives in poverty all his life until he is killed at a young age by gang bangers, or an industrial accident caused by eliminated regulations?

Forum List

Back